5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noshrinkingviolet's Journal june23 day one

2 posters

Go down

Noshrinkingviolet's Journal june23 day one  Empty Noshrinkingviolet's Journal june23 day one

Post  Noshrinkingviolet Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Tracking dates stats what I eat for accountability.
Monday June 23 day one 235.8 coffee western Bacon cheeseburger. I must have looked like a chipmunk while eating but I dont care! Ha! Baby steps. I feel satisfied. dinner was lasagna and one bite of chocolate cake.
Tuesdat June 24 day two 231.8 -4 adding coffee hnh, bagel with cream cheese salami avocado lettuce will be lunch.

Last edited by Noshrinkingviolet on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Noshrinkingviolet
Noshrinkingviolet

Back to top Go down

Noshrinkingviolet's Journal june23 day one  Empty Re: Noshrinkingviolet's Journal june23 day one

Post  buffy2327 Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:46 am

good luck keep going Very Happy 

buffy2327

Back to top Go down

Noshrinkingviolet's Journal june23 day one  Empty Re: Noshrinkingviolet's Journal june23 day one

Post  Noshrinkingviolet Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:53 am

thank you, I think my bites were a little big but Im sure I didn't take more than 800 calories today. Head hurts a little but I'm doing fine. Wondering about Snickers are you supposed to eat two small ones?
Noshrinkingviolet
Noshrinkingviolet

Back to top Go down

Noshrinkingviolet's Journal june23 day one  Empty What I like about this diet

Post  Noshrinkingviolet Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:03 pm

I like the fact that I can eat anything.
If you drink lots of water with meals you feel pretty full.
I'm not uncomfortable after meals.
I can do this diet anywhere anytime.
I can eat carbs! I havent had carbs in forever!
I lost 4 lbs on the first day.
I dont have to tell anyone I'm dieting all I have to do is order small things and give away bites to other people.
Noshrinkingviolet
Noshrinkingviolet

Back to top Go down

Noshrinkingviolet's Journal june23 day one  Empty Day 3

Post  Noshrinkingviolet Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:25 pm

Tuesday I had half of a homemeade toasted bagel sandwich, and a Double Double from In-n-Out. I'm down 2.6 on day 3. Ive had a headache and couldn't sleep last night. Otherwise I'm feeling really good.

Monday June 23 day one 235.8
Tuesday June 24 day two 231.8 -4
Wednesday June 25,2014 229.2 -2.6 Tortilla soup for lunch was not worth it cause you obviously cant take huge bites and I wasnt willing to go over 5 bites so I dont think Ill be doing that again. Had 4 mini tacos and a teeny sandwich for dinner. I ate really early because I felt like I didn't eat a whole lot for lunch.

I'm already thinking about what to eat for tomorrow. Sandwiches and burgers seem to be the most satisfying right now, and it seems like its a rounded meal. I would like to have dessert for lunch but I wonder if its loo much sugar.
I'm getting a good feeling for what 5 bites looks like...

I'm noticing that people are doing Snickers, or low carb, and even those who are eating 5 crackers... I just feel like if you are going to have 5 bites a day that you should shoot for something with substance if you need to lose a good deal of weight.
Noshrinkingviolet
Noshrinkingviolet

Back to top Go down

Post  Noshrinkingviolet Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Monday June 23 day one 235.8
Tuesday June 24 day two 231.8 -4
Wednesday June 25,2014 229.2 -2.6
Thursday June 26 229.0 -.2 not feeling well. Might do low carb today.
I just ate all ten bites for breakfast, I did low carb, hopefully I can hold out until tomorrow.
I'm okay with it, I have to have an EKG later for a checkup so its important that I feel relaxed.  Like a Star @ heaven 

Last edited by Noshrinkingviolet on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
Noshrinkingviolet
Noshrinkingviolet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down