5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Tomorrow Wish Me Luck!!

2 posters

Go down

Starting Tomorrow Wish Me Luck!! Empty Starting Tomorrow Wish Me Luck!!

Post  Cesia Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:19 am

Hello- I've always struggled with my weight but always have been able to maintain some control. All of that has been lost since I had my 1st child 2 years ago & became a stay @ home mom. Being accustomed to having my own full time successful Career made the transition only that much more difficult. Hence now I have lost all control and after so many failed attempts with so many different diets I have come to terms with the fact that I can't and don't want to live my life with such restrictive eating. To see that it's possible to enjoy the foods you love so long as you can master the art of portion control seems the most realistic long term and as a real and permanent lifestyle change. I hope to be successful!! I want a better me, for me but also for my family... I'm open to learning any tricks that will get me through cravings and the toughest parts of the diet-I struggle most with night cravings.

Cesia

Back to top Go down

Starting Tomorrow Wish Me Luck!! Empty Re: Starting Tomorrow Wish Me Luck!!

Post  beeonne Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:05 am

Hi Cesia and welcome to the forum!

I wish you luck on your biting journey! There are many threads in this forum which will provide useful tips and tricks from people who have been there . Also going trough other user's journals help, as you can find even more "cheats" there. The first days maybe though, but you get used to this sooner than you think.
I find it useful to review the reasons I do this everyday and staying "proactively" motivated. I also go trough some thinspiration pictures every morning while I drink my first cup of coffee. I find I don't get negatively distracted when I keep my head in the game.
The journey is surprisingly short and the sooner you start, the sooner you get to your goal.

I said it before and I'll say it again: good luck! And keep ya head in the game Wink
beeonne
beeonne

Back to top Go down

Post  Cesia Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:58 am

beeonne wrote:Hi Cesia and welcome to the forum!

I wish you luck on your biting journey! There are many threads in this forum which will provide useful tips and tricks from people who have been there . Also going trough other user's journals help, as you can find even more "cheats" there. The first days maybe though, but you get used to this sooner than you think.
I find it useful to review the reasons I do this everyday and staying "proactively" motivated. I also go trough some thinspiration pictures every morning while I drink my first cup of coffee. I find I don't get negatively distracted when I keep my head in the game.
The journey is surprisingly short and the sooner you start, the sooner you get to your goal.

I said it before and I'll say it again: good luck! And keep ya head in the game Wink

Thank you so much!!!! I'll definitely look into other's journals to get ideas. Your words are very motivational and inspiring!!

Cesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down