5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foods that Keep You Satified Longer?

5 posters

Go down

Foods that Keep You Satified Longer? Empty Foods that Keep You Satified Longer?

Post  MoLunsford Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Any recommendation on foods that will "stick to the gut" longer? I know oily foods may help and pasta is the opposite.

MoLunsford

Back to top Go down

Foods that Keep You Satified Longer? Empty Re: Foods that Keep You Satified Longer?

Post  Daani Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Stick with protein. Eggs, chicken, pork or beef.

Daani

Back to top Go down

Foods that Keep You Satified Longer? Empty Re: Foods that Keep You Satified Longer?

Post  Platinumbodyperformance Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:44 am

I think some good shake make me no hungry long time shake with eggs and some protein
Platinumbodyperformance
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

Post  signa Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:32 pm

I eat a lot of beans and lately getting more into oatmeal, which also seems to work.

signa

Back to top Go down

Post  Seashells Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:04 pm

Anything with protein and a little bit of oil, such as coconut or olive oil, seems to help me out a lot. Very Happy
Seashells
Seashells

Back to top Go down

Post  Platinumbodyperformance Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:42 am

We’re about to totally bust through the notion that healthy foods can’t be filling. You see, naturally high-fiber foods are key when it comes to getting your nutrients and not hearing your stomach grumble an hour later.
Platinumbodyperformance
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down