5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!!! looking forward to the 5 bite diet journey

4 posters

Go down

Hello!!! looking forward to the 5 bite diet journey Empty Hello!!! looking forward to the 5 bite diet journey

Post  gardengnome Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:57 am

Hi-this is my first day-I am feeling very hungry but I'm trying to ignore the smell of bacon. I am 5'4 and I weigh 132. I really want to weigh 108 so I'm going to get my act together and meet this goal. I look forward to 5 biting with you all.

gardengnome

Back to top Go down

Hello!!! looking forward to the 5 bite diet journey Empty Re: Hello!!! looking forward to the 5 bite diet journey

Post  GloryCats Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 am

Welcome to the forum! It's so exciting to see new members join! Great job on making it through your first day, and I promise you the hunger will go away really soon Smile
GloryCats
GloryCats

Back to top Go down

Hello!!! looking forward to the 5 bite diet journey Empty Re: Hello!!! looking forward to the 5 bite diet journey

Post  ElleBella Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Welcome!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mckayta Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Hi everyone! I'm New on here.. I will be starting the challenge Very Happy tomorrow...
mckayta
mckayta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down