5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need some support and motivation!! :(

3 posters

Go down

I need some support and motivation!! :( Empty I need some support and motivation!! :(

Post  jessybaby Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and have been visiting this forum for a while now. I've had a very successful weight loss going from 230 pounds to 150 all on my own which I have maintained as well. But I do still need to lose at least another 20 pounds! I'm a wellness coach and have a lot of experience and good tips for weight loss, unfortunately, I'm not listening to myself right now.

I did the 5 bite diet in June of this year a month and half away from my brother's wedding and lost 15 pounds.

My boyfriend is planning a one day christmas getaway for the 14th of this month and I can't seem to get myself on track. I start off great, but then near the end of the day, I just let everything go. Carbs and sugar are my biggest cravings right now and my boyfriend loves going to to persian restuarants where rice and bread is a must. It's a new relationship, so, I don't want him to know that I'm dieting.

I work from 10 to 8 almost everyday as a legal and office administrator. I know I can lose weight, but I need motivation.

I'm so used to having my coffee with 2 raw sugar packets and cream in the morning, is there anyone else that has their favorite morning beverage and still is losing weight.

Any advise, motivation and boost would be so grateful right now, and in return I could most definitely pass along some tips that helped with my weight loss!

Thanks everyone in advance Smile

jessybaby

Back to top Go down

I need some support and motivation!! :( Empty Re: I need some support and motivation!! :(

Post  Platinumbodyperformance Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Motivation you must find your self but support for lose weight is on www.platinumbodyperformance.com go there and find what you need
Platinumbodyperformance
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

I need some support and motivation!! :( Empty Re: I need some support and motivation!! :(

Post  Bereniceperalta Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:59 pm

Well, for example, I find motivation in friends, when I went to the gym I had no friends, they got worse and they motivate me to do it.

Bereniceperalta

https://hhprocessors.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down