5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On my way to 110lbs!

2 posters

Go down

On my way to 110lbs! Empty On my way to 110lbs!

Post  kathe110 Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:14 am

I am here to finally reach my ultimate goal weight of 110lbs. Originally I was 230lbs., as of today, I am 145lbs. A few months ago I was 125lbs., but, some things happened in my life and I made the mistake of turning to food for comfort, however, overeating food does not comfort, it just makes you gain weight. I have been a size 2 now for about 4 years, at 230lbs I was a size 18. So, through eating small portions I lost all of that weight. Basically I was doing the five bite diet and didn't even know it! However, my goal now is 110lbs., that is the proper weight for me. I want to drop the weight quickly with the 5BD, because, once I'm at 110lbs I know I can maintain it since I maintained 125lbs for 4 years. In fact, its pretty hard to overeat once you are used to eating small portions, the stomach is actually about the size of one's fist, but, it can be stretched out with overeating. As you start to eat small again the stomach will return to it's natural size (fist size), so, it's hard to overeat because it hurts if you do. So, with all of that said, my plan is to journal my daily 5 bite intake and the amount of weight I am losing. It is so motivating to watch the scale go down each day and your clothes getting looser. My first post will be tomorrow and I am excited to get to my goal weight! Kathe'

kathe110

Back to top Go down

On my way to 110lbs! Empty Re: On my way to 110lbs!

Post  thinmom Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:33 pm

Wow! I'm impressed by what you've already accomplished and by your new goal! I will be cheering you on!

thinmom

Back to top Go down

Post  kathe110 Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:29 am

Thank you thinmom!

kathe110

Back to top Go down

Post  kathe110 Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:37 am

Day 1 is complete. Goal Weight 110

145lbs.

12:00 Granola Bar

4:00 Chicken Broth

5:00 Mac & Cheese

I eat each bite really slow, savoring each bite. Also, this allows time for the brain to recognize there is food in your stomach. Of course, I growled quite a bit today, but, by tomorrow or the next day that will lessen as my stomach gets used to less food. If you wait 10 minutes the growl will go away because your body is pulling energy stores (fat) from the body, so, you probably won't growl again for an hour or so.My first weigh in will be in the morning. Until tomorrow! Kathe'

kathe110

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down