5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I ate a whole mac happy meal in 5 bites? is it a normal portion for the diet?

3 posters

Go down

I ate a whole mac happy meal in 5 bites? is it a normal portion for the diet? Empty I ate a whole mac happy meal in 5 bites? is it a normal portion for the diet?

Post  amalyounis Sun May 17, 2015 11:31 am

Hello there Very Happy

My name is Amal and I'm new here and it's been 3 days since I started the 5 bite diet!
So, I can eat a whole sandwich in 5 bites as the mac happy meal, I ate the burger in 4 bites and the side fries in one bite!!!!
Am I doing ok with the diet? Question  Question  Exclamation

Thanks in advance Very Happy

amalyounis

Back to top Go down

I ate a whole mac happy meal in 5 bites? is it a normal portion for the diet? Empty Re: I ate a whole mac happy meal in 5 bites? is it a normal portion for the diet?

Post  Platinumbodyperformance Sun May 17, 2015 3:11 pm

I think you do it just right and just continue to work and use 5 bite diet
Platinumbodyperformance
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

I ate a whole mac happy meal in 5 bites? is it a normal portion for the diet? Empty Hello, and welcome!

Post  lilgizmo Mon May 18, 2015 1:02 am

I believe that as long as you are consistent with your bites you will be fine! Stay strong and good luck.

https://youtu.be/A-maWJZACU8

lilgizmo

Back to top Go down

I ate a whole mac happy meal in 5 bites? is it a normal portion for the diet? Empty Re: I ate a whole mac happy meal in 5 bites? is it a normal portion for the diet?

Post  amalyounis Mon May 18, 2015 7:24 am

Great Very Happy
Thank you very much @Platinumbodyperformance and @lilgizmo
So far, I lost 3 kilograms bounce bounce
I think this is the best diet I had ever made in my life Very Happy

amalyounis

Back to top Go down

I ate a whole mac happy meal in 5 bites? is it a normal portion for the diet? Empty Good Job!!

Post  lilgizmo Mon May 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Yea, I love this diet. Good job on the weight lost!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

lilgizmo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down