5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad to be back

2 posters

Go down

Glad to be back Empty Glad to be back

Post  debbiejones Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:33 am

Hi All,

My name is Debbie and I have been on Weight Watchers for 2 months and have been losing the same two lbs for a while.. not working like I had hoped.  Sad

So now that I have said that, I have decided to come back onto a bite program. I can not do 5 bite twice a day as I work a very labor intensive job and I would just fail from weakness. lol

I am happy to start off with 60 bites a day. I will take it week by week down by 5 increments. As we normally eat 150-300 bites a day on average this should encourage a few lbs of a drop. I already started today   bounce

Wk 1 - 60 bites a day with one 80 bite day to encourage my metabolism to burn more.

My starting weight this morning was 197.1 so that is my start weight for the bite diet.

B) egg on toast 10 bites
L) cheese cake bites ( I know I know..lol) 15 bites
D) cheese hotdog on bun 15 bites

Thats 40 bites and I am feeling really good.  I might even stick to that today. Very Happy

Happy Biting All.. You can do this!!!!

debbiejones
debbiejones

Back to top Go down

Glad to be back Empty Re: Glad to be back

Post  debbiejones Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Ok I promise I'm doing 60 bites. But yesterday I only at 40..

Today I am already behind on the 60 bites lol

B) nothing
L) bean burrito 12 bites. So filling
D) will update

I'm still at work so I have 2 breaks coming up. I might have a snack but we will see ☺️

Have a super day all!!
debbiejones
debbiejones

Back to top Go down

Post  debbiejones Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:39 pm

K I fell off wagon already.. Really what is up with that!!!!  Evil or Very Mad  I guess it is human. I had a birthday party to go to yesterday and I did not count my bites. I have another one tomorrow and its my daughters lol. She had her birthday back in spring but it was so cold it just was not a fun time to do it. Now we are having it tomorrow at the swimming center  Very Happy

I am on plan today for 40 bites. I went way over yesterday so I am thinking it would be good to drop down my bites cheers

B) fried egg on toast 12 bites
L) Tuna melt 10 bites
D) pasta pesto 10 bites
sn) fruit and pudding 8 bites

Have a great day All.. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
[/size][/color]
debbiejones
debbiejones

Back to top Go down

Post  debbiejones Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:30 am

Hi All,

I am at a good 60 bites but not over. I am burnt and felt like a hot mess today. It go up to well of 30* today.. very hot. I love nice days but hate this very hot heat. sunny Cool

B) tea
L) 10 bite ham and cheese bun
sn) 5 bite cupcake
D) left overs 15 bites
sn) chips 20 bites

No more food tonight.. Happy Biting All bounce bounce
debbiejones
debbiejones

Back to top Go down

Post  debbiejones Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:32 pm

Hi All,

I see the boards are very quiet. If you are thinking about joining in or coming back do so. This is the right plan for anyone needing to shift those extra lbs..

I WI in at 197.6 this morning. I had two birthday parties this past weekend so I gained a bit back. Not worried at all about it, it is life. I am back on track today and working towards my goal of 135lb. The dr from the 5 bite diet thinks I should get to 114 but that seams to low for me.

Todays plan is 60 bites

B) tea, no food
L) Fried egg on toast 10 bites
D) Grilled hot dog with potato salad 10 bites
sn)crackers and cheese 10 bites
sn) pudding and fruit 10 bites

ok that is only 40 bites but had I had breakfast it would have been 50. I know that cooking causes me to take tastes to ensure the food is right so the last 10 bites will be those. I do not think I will need them all but having them helps.

Wishing you All a Great Day.. Keep the bites low so we get to goal! cheers  cheers  cheers
debbiejones
debbiejones

Back to top Go down

Post  debbiejones Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:32 pm

I do not know if anyone is still here but what the heck..

I am up today from last week to 197.5. I am not concerned as I am in the middle of a flair. I have RA and am will not take meds at this point to I swell, gain water weight and pout. lol.. so I know this will be better tomorrow.

B) tea
L) egg on toast 10 bites ( I love eggs on crunchy butter toast yum and very filling)
D) hamburger/tortellini stew 10 bites
sn) pudding 10 bites
veggies and dip 10 bites

40 bites are planned  bounce  bounce  bounce  

Keep the bites low so we get to goal!
debbiejones
debbiejones

Back to top Go down

Post  debbiejones Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Hi All,

I can not believe it but I managed to get my down to 195 yesterday and was going to post but its all for not. I am back to 198.5 Uuugh.. Shocked Evil or Very Mad

I woke up this morning in pain and stiff from my RA. I had to go back on my meds and bammo here comes the weight again.. uuugh .. sorry you do not need to here this, but it really sucks.

Ok no matter I am going just keep moving forward... NEVER GIVING IN AGAIN... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation lol!

B) tea
L) fried egg on toast 10 bites
sn) orange 6 bites
D) pasta 5 bites and garlic bread 5 bites
sn) lemon yogurt 10 bites

That is around 40 bites. I sure hope my swelling goes down soon. Sad
debbiejones
debbiejones

Back to top Go down

Post  debbiejones Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Hi All,

This is me waving my white flag lol!  I have been in a flare now for so long. I am now on a special vegan diet to curb my inflammation. I know you can all do this but I just have to except I am no good at this diet. As soon as I am stressed I pull out the food. So I put up the white flag. If I have to stay vegan to keep the pain at bay then I am sure to lose weight anyways.

Happy Biting All... keep true to you.

Cheers! cheers
debbiejones
debbiejones

Back to top Go down

Post  misunderstood Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Happy biting Debbie! You always have to do what works for you. Wishing you the best of health!

misunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post  debbiejones Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:05 am

Thank you very much.. just dropped in to see how are all doing.. Very well I see Great Job All. I am still vegan and doing well .. I am down near 10lbs since last week.

Happy Wednesday All..xo
debbiejones
debbiejones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down