5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the forum (:

3 posters

Go down

New to the forum (: Empty New to the forum (:

Post  Greenbeans Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Hello (: I found out about the 5-bite on another diets forum and started it three days ago. So far I have lost three pounds!

I'm going to keep it up until Friday, which is when I'm going to Canada with my family. Once there, I'm going to try to eat only half of every meal and make sure those meals are healthy. I will probably resume the diet once I get back until I reach my goal weight.

Just thought I'd share my two days of success with everybody, even though I'm not sure if this forum is very active. Feel free to pm me (:

Greenbeans

Back to top Go down

New to the forum (: Empty Re: New to the forum (:

Post  3jaysmom Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:50 am

It was really active a month ago, and then.............crickets. I've been on the five bite diet for 5 months off and on, and I've lost 40 lbs. I usually do 1-2 weeks seriously, and then take a few weeks off. It seems to be working well. Its a bummer that everyone dissapeared! I'm still here, writing in my journal every few days. I think writing about it helps keep me "accountable". So, I'll be here to cheer you on! Keep with it, it WORKS!!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:10 pm

3jaysmom ur right looking over the forum it has been quite....

I haven't been around personally due to family things and the fact that im not on the 5bd at the moment does have something to do with it I guess lol... 40lbs is amazing u should be soo proud!!!

I really hope this forum stays active
Even tho I'm not on much there are mods who come on often... Will try to check back soon Smile missed this place!

See U soon!
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New to the forum (: Empty Phil!!!!

Post  3jaysmom Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Glad to "see" you!! You have to wait for the right time to do this diet. Trust me, I get it. Just come back every now and then, I miss everyone!!

Greenbeans- I hope things are going well, you should be past the three day hunger period, and physically, its easy from there. Mentally its an everday struggle. You can do it!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenbeans Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Wow, 40lbs? Good job!

I was on vacation for a week so I didn't get the chance to be on here. I did gain two pounds from non-stop eating out, but before I left I lost 6lbs in 5 days of the diet!

I just came back Saturday and am going to start it again today. Almost lunch time!

Greenbeans

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 pm

Two pounds isn't that bad! I gained six pounds while on vacation when I first started this diet : ( the good news is that it comes off as quickly as you put it on. I'm trying to do 2 weeks STRICTLY so I can get back in gear, I lost 40 lbs before summer started, and have maintained, but not lost, in the past few months. I need to get back to it!!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:42 am

the good things with this diet is that you lose the weight very quickly if you put on some extra pounds Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down