5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here we go

4 posters

Go down

here we go Empty here we go

Post  alexswins Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:25 pm

First, I hope I am posting this in the right spot. If not, which with me is highly likely, I apologize!

Im on the cusp of starting the five bite diet. I'm sitting here enjoying my last bowl of ice cream, (with caramel sauce) ready and motivated for Day 1....(starting in the morning)

I was on it last year and had a great experience, the weight dropped off and stayed off and now I've decided to get back in the saddle and lose the last 20lbs.
My motivation? Shallow, I'll admit it, is a wonderful handbag and a pair of skinny jeans. We all deserve rewards after the hard work and dedication and I intend to collect!!

Here's hoping the first 3 days don't wipe me out. So I'll raise a glass (of fat coke) and say......bring on the headaches, dizzies and hunger pangs because I can take it

Good luck to all starting, and well done to all who are already losing!

alexswins

Back to top Go down

here we go Empty Re: here we go

Post  Jenny P. Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:37 am

Thats a good attitude to have Smile
Good luck, welcome to the forum.
Let us know how tomorrow goes.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:37 pm

My motivation is skinny jeans, too! Well, it was to lose the baby weight, and still is, but the motivation to get it done quick is buying new jeans. I dont want to buy any untill they are a certain size- I have to admit I wish I could wear bootcuts or flares- skinny jeans are NOT EASY after you've had kids....but I will die before getting stuck in a rut and end up a decade behind, like I used to accuse my mom of!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  alexswins Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:33 pm

Thank you, Jenny P for the warm welcome. I learnt the last time on this diet that I have to keep my mindset easy breezy otherwise I'll end up in the pantry.......licking doughnuts........in the dark.....

3jaysmom, I hear you with the skinny jeans on a post baby bod. I have actually bought mine already, motivation is hanging right there in my wardrobe. My muffin top spills over and bending is not an option, nor is kneeling, talking and other such luxuries. Strangely, I asked the sales gal in GAP what she thought and she said, "CUTE!". Hmmmm, I should have asked my mother.......

Anyway, today was a success. 5 Bites for lunch and dinner.
1 coffee (1 milk and 1 sugar) was my (sad) snack.
Hurrah!...In future I'll be updating my progress on the other thread as this is for intros.

By the way I'm 5'9 and weigh 165lbs hoping to reach a very comfortable 145lbs. Now I've said it out loud I have to achieve my goal, pride demands it!

I hope you all had a successful day, and if not there is always tomorrow.......

alexswins

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:50 am

this is happening!!!!! you can totally do this.
I too just had my last slice of cheese cake from the freezer (i love my sibs when they come over but they DESTROY my diet!)

one day at a time, u know the first 3 days go alot smoother when u make a conscious choice to just drink water by the buckets, let ur mind be at ease and keep urself busy.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  alexswins Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Ahh tea, cheesecake is one of my favourites! I'll take it in any flavour, anytime! I hope you enjoyed it.

Day 2 has been good, I shall post over on the other thread.......

alexswins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum