5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice's Journal

2 posters

Go down

Alice's Journal Empty Alice's Journal

Post  Alice Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:10 pm

I think keeping this journal will really help me stay on track with the diet. I'm starting today! I know it's gonna be difficult to resist snacking because I've been doing way to much of that. I think the key is to be confident in yourself though so I'm just going to do the very best that I can. (:
A few random facts about me:
I'm 19 years old, I used to do the 5B but strayed for a couple months ( though I only gained back about 1-2 pounds ) and now I'm ready to finish this and achieve my goal of 120 pounds. I am 5'8 so that would put my BMI around 18.2. Right now I am at 131, with a BMI of 19.9.
I'm going to be drinking alot of water and for lunch I'm thinking half of a grilled cheese. Today I just need to focus on sticking to my 5B and not letting the hunger get to me as it has in the past.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Alice's Journal Empty Re: Alice's Journal

Post  teaismyhappyplace Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:02 pm

thats not a huge goal and totally doable on this diet. Just think how long it would take u to achieve realistically and try ur best to be as good as possible until u get to the end of either ur time frame, or ur goal weight- whatever comes first! good luck!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down