5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I started on Monday!

2 posters

Go down

Hi, I started on Monday! Empty Hi, I started on Monday!

Post  flutesong Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:28 pm

I'm so excited to find this forum, I had heard about the diet a few weeks ago, and decided this past week to give it a shot. I started on Monday, and so far I've lost 4 pounds!
Good luck, everybody Very Happy

flutesong

Back to top Go down

Hi, I started on Monday! Empty Re: Hi, I started on Monday!

Post  Bsegaar Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:56 pm

I started on Monday as well! I'm down almost 4 as of this morning, but hoping to make it about 7 for the week. How great would it be to lose 7 lbs in 1 week!!! Good luck! How are you doing today, on day 3?
Bsegaar
Bsegaar

Back to top Go down

Post  flutesong Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Congratulations! Yes, it would be so good to lose 7 lbs in a week :-)

Today I'm doing well, so far I've had one black coffee with 0 calorie sweetener in it, 3 glasses of water, and a snickers bar, and for a "snack", I just had a cube of vegetarian beef bouillon (5 cals) dissolved in a mug of boiling water with a tbsp of lemon juice. Delicious!

How about you, how's your day going?

flutesong

Back to top Go down

Post  Bsegaar Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Hmmm, beef boulion cube with lemon? sounds weird, but I might have to try it. I have chicken boulion cubes at the house, and have been meaning to use them for "tea" or soup as a snack!

I'm doing great today, actually.

1 cup of black coffee
16 oz of water
1 cup of green tea
5 squash seeds
1 quaker granola bar (figure it's a little better than a snickers bar, right)?
But now comes dinner... that's my hardest time. I think I'm going to do a small portion of pasta with meatballs, since it's leftover night. Or else a hot dog (no bun though). And of course another cup of tea (yesterday had peach tea with a bit of honey, and it totally helped my sugar craving)!

Are you weighing every day, or multiple times a day? I find myself jumping on the scale as soon as I get home, but it's always skewed because I have clothes on and have been drinking/eating all day. My daily weight is normally first thing when I get up, naked, after I pee and before getting in the shower. Yes, I'm that particular. Laughing
Bsegaar
Bsegaar

Back to top Go down

Post  flutesong Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Bsegaar, try it when you get the chance; it's something my Mom introduced to me from when she was on Weight Watchers, and now I think I'm addicted. I tend to add a little more lemon juice though, it just has so much flavor.

Your lunch sounds delicious, I love squash seeds I love you

I prefer to weigh myself first thing in the morning, after my shower, just before I sit down to do my hair. When I've dieted before, I'd catch myself weighing both in the morning and at night, and I found it discouraging, because sometimes I might not weigh any less in the morning than the night before.

flutesong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down