5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dani's Intro

4 posters

Go down

Dani's Intro Empty Dani's Intro

Post  Dani Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:56 am

Hi everyone. I have been following the other blog for a while and I think I am ready to start this way of eating. I'm 23, 5'6, female, and weigh 170 lbs. In my first year of college, I weighed 130. I was happy and healthy. So, that is my goal weight. I even kept some of my clothes as motivation to lose weight.

After getting married 2 years ago, I went through a rough patch in college while my new husband had to work and live 4 hours away, so during that stressful 3 months (I guess I'm kinda clingy Very Happy ), I gained 50 lbs. I still don't know how it happened. One day I was just like "Wow...I weigh 50 lbs more than I did 3 months ago! What happened?" So, in January of this year I weighed myself at 180 and then went away on business for 3 months. I worked out every day and watched what I ate and lost 10 lbs in 3 months. That proved that I could actually lose weight and come off of my plateau. It also helped with my homesickness. It just doesn't seem like enough, though. So...that brings me here.

I read and researched and now I think it is time to give this a try. I love food, so it's gonna be hard. I don't know if I will be able to handle the hunger pains or have the motivation, but I want to give it a try. So, wish me luck and it will be great to be part of a community that is struggling with the same issues. You guys are doing such a great job. I hope to be able to help motivate while getting motivation.

Dani

Dani

Back to top Go down

Dani's Intro Empty Re: Dani's Intro

Post  hgoldens Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:47 am

good luck dani!!!

hgoldens

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 am

Heyyyy Dani!! U have come to the right place! We will be like the rocks u can lean on for support Very Happy this is a place of support and friendship for like u said people going through the same thing... The hunger pains should subside after 3 or so days and it will get easier... Hehe although having fallen off from the little time I had on the wagon it seems more difficult to jump back on lol BUT WE WILL REACH OUR GOALS!!!

Good Luck
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. Now off to create my journal Very Happy

Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  rachee08 Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:04 am

welcomeee!! sorry, I tend to be fashionably late. heehee This diet rocks and if you stick it out you won't be sorry!! Very Happy
rachee08
rachee08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down