5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jenny's Daily Journal

+12
starbucks addict
LemonLime
darkshines
kitty
Shawn
3jaysmom
teaismyhappyplace
Koko
Dani
rachee08
Phil
Jenny P.
16 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty Jenny's Daily Journal

Post  Jenny P. Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:54 am

So, I am afraid to weigh myself. The first week on this diet I lost 10 lbs then a couple more the next week. But that was 2 months ago and i cant stick to this longer than a couple days which leaves alot of days that I over eat. I feel as big as when I started.

I really need to be harsh with myself. I'm going to unpack my scale and start weighing myself. Maybe seeing those high numbers will help me stick to it.

So... The weakend was totally a bust and today wasn't much better.

Am: Coffee
Lunch: Coffee
Dinner: Baked cod, mashed potatoes, peas and peach cobbler. (like 40 bites)
Iced tea all day long.

I think we can all see where I went wrong. For punishment I think I will get up early tomorrow and go running.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty April 27th

Post  Jenny P. Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:44 am

So this morning it was raining so I totally did not go running.
AM: Coffee
Snack: Coffee
Snack: Coffee

No dinner, maybe if I get hungry I will have some tea, then earl to bed for me. I know that this is called the five bite diet and I have yet to have had some bites today but I am really wanting to get to my first goal... I was at 190 today which is 2 down from the origional weight but I have gained most of my weight lost over the last few weeks due to lack of determination and overeating. So I am trying to reset my hunger stat and drop a few pounds. Then I really am going to stick to the 5 bites and not gain this back!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty may not be a great idea :(

Post  Phil Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:07 am

Jen... its not good not to eat anything at all!

i think you should have at least the 5 bites before going to be otherwise your body may think that its not going to get food for a while and hold on to the weight you want to lose...

but im not sure... please be careful Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty friendly heads-up

Post  rachee08 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:44 am

Hey jennyp. My FAVE quote is "Come up with a plan and give it time to work." this is the plan, so follow it. you know it works! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't go down that road... I've had an ED for about a year... don't start it... PLEASE! It is CONSUMINGGG. I'm just now at the point of working towards recovery, and thats exactly how I started, by dieting desperately... Trust me when I say its better to stick it out and lose the weight maybe a couple days longer than you'd like than to begin yo-yo dieting and gain all of it back and then some! just eat 5 bites of something... drink some water or tea and hit the sack. Smile Tomorrow's a new day and we can sooo do this! We are all 5-bite flunkies at some point... the difference is in who chooses to get back on and let it happen and who starts yo-yoing and eventually comes back here anyways 10 lbs heavier (cough cough *me*) hehe, feel free to PM me if you wanna talk... but eat a little something before bed please. Control your appetite, don't let it control you... and that lack of control comes in the form of NOT eating because you're so preoccupied with it too. I love you
rachee08
rachee08

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty Re: Jenny's Daily Journal

Post  rachee08 Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 pm

How's today goin 4 ya so far Jenny P.?? Very Happy
rachee08
rachee08

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty Hahaha you guys crack me up.

Post  Jenny P. Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:22 pm

I did have some dinner, because I was hungry, just five bites and some tea. I'm not crazy you guys. Fasting for a day or two has plenty of health benefits, look it up. As far as going off the deep end, don't worry about me. My body and health are very important to me, I AM NOT going to kill myself trying to get thin. Sorry if I freaked you guys out. But in a way it's nice that you care too. My plan is the five bite plan I am just keeping a short leash on myself for the time it takes to lose the weight because I love food, but need to learn self control. Thank you for the concern, but please don't get too judging, that will make the forum lose its appeal. I'll have to see if i can find the place in the book that talks about fasting and put it on here....
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  rachee08 Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:25 pm

ohh no no no! not judging. Smile just concern of how it came off I guess Wink I agree that fasting has enormous health benifits once in a while! Smile sorry if we sounded harsh, I just remember myself going that route and it scared me a little. haha, oops. I downloaded an ebook on intermittant fasting recently adn considered doing that but I want to stick with the 5-bite for a bit 1st. Smile
sorry again if I sounded harsh, it was definitely concern, not judgement!
rachee08
rachee08

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty I know

Post  Jenny P. Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Its fine Rachee, I'm not mad and and the concern is nice. I just find it easier the first few days of a diet to eat very little then I don't feel like I am depriving myself with the five bites. But I am not going to stop eating. i am of sound mind and okay with the time it is going take to lose this weight. But sometimes its easier to hole up and skip dinner if I feel like i am going to go overboard an d eat everything. Did i mention that dinner was fish tacos, my favorite? I had decided to have somecheese and not dive head first into the tacos because this early in the diet I do not have the control to stop at five.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  rachee08 Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:35 pm

you are awesome!! haha! I HAVE to have that control too1 I had to cut out sugar and sweets because those are my triggers, I can't stop w/ 1 chocolate or 5 bites... lol ugh. No
rachee08
rachee08

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 pm

I would have to stop eating all foods to cut out all of my trigger foods!!! Lol. I absolutely looooove food. Hmmm...Maybe I'll have to eat stuff I don't really like so I definitely will only eat 5 bites. Is that the trick? Very Happy

I once did a juice fast for a while. I got a juicer and used fresh fruits and vegetables. Carrot juice is surprisingly yummy. I felt pretty good after doing it.

Dani

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty April 28th

Post  Jenny P. Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:48 pm

So yesterday went really well despite everything. I did go out with friends and had two slices of pizza (gasp) I was sooo full afterwards. But I weighed myself this morning and thank goodness I maintained I was at 188.4 yesterday and thats what I was today too. So no weight loss but I didn't gain either. But strict day today. I plan to be down two lbs tomorrow.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty thats awesome

Post  Phil Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:21 am

That's awesome Jenny!!!

Sorry if it sounded like we were going crazy Jenny but we do care for you! its funny cause even though i don't know any of you personally i still consider you guys all friends... Very Happy

Fish Tacos?? are they nice? whats in them other than fish lol... sorry off topic but they sound... interesting Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty Re: Fich Tacos

Post  Jenny P. Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:04 am

Oh they are delicious. Bake some breaded cod so its crispy on the outside and flakey on the inside, when you take it out squirt some lime juice on it and sprinkle it with lemon pepper. Warm up some small flour tortillas (the more like home-made the better) in the oven. Then put the cod in the tortilla and top w/ shredded cheese (my favorite is colby jack) and some picco de gallo (if you don't know what that is, it's like really chunky salsa with tomatoes, onions, and cillantro. Oh boy, one of the best dinners EVER! As a side have tortilla chips or some salad.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty BTW

Post  Jenny P. Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:06 am

I totally think of you as friends too. Surprised
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty April 28th

Post  Jenny P. Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:19 am

So despite yesterday's indescretions today went really well.
Breakfast: coffee
Lunch: Hot Tea, Vitamins and some licks of peanut butter (don't ask, it just sounded good)
Dinner: 2 Buffalo wings
Weight: 188 lbs.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty :D

Post  Phil Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:33 am

GO JENNY... GO JENNY... GO JENNY!

the fish tacos sound AMAZING!
Keep up the great work Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty Ah thanks

Post  Jenny P. Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:40 am

Thank you, Smile I'm feeling great!

So are you going to try making the tacos?
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty tacooossss yummmm....

Post  Phil Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:49 am

YE im gonna try and make themmmmm when i get a chance Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty April 29th

Post  Jenny P. Sat May 01, 2010 2:34 am

Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: MV, peanutbutter and some hot tea
Snack: Starbucks (YUM!)

For dinner I am going to have some popcorn.

Weight today: 187lbs (Woot!)
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty May 1

Post  Jenny P. Sun May 02, 2010 5:35 am

This morning I was still at 187.

Today: Coffee 2x today and five bites of pasta for dinner.

I was pretty hungry today. I really hope I'm down another lb tomorrow because this is starting to be a drag. Any motivation anyone? I could use it.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Koko Sun May 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Sometimes it takes two days to lose 1lb. Just stick throught it ^-^
Koko
Koko

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty You ar right.

Post  Jenny P. Sun May 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Thanks Koko, you are so right. the struggle yesterday was totally worth I was down one more lb this morning. That puts me at 186, one lb from my goal for the week. So I guess I still have today to get down to 185. woot!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty May 3

Post  Jenny P. Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

I had a regular dinner last night after having a really good week, I lost 6 lbs! But because of the spaghetti I maintain this morning, plus now I am HUNGRY! That's okay though. My metabolism is up and I'm feeling confident about this week. My goal for this week is seven lbs again. If I can keep it up I'll only have to do this for two months.
Am: Coffee
Lunch: five bites of bagel with cream cheese plus my MV and some tea.

I haven't had dinner yet but I'm sticking to the five bites.

TTYL Biters Smile
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Jenny's Daily Journal Empty Ughhh, I can't believe I did that.

Post  Jenny P. Tue May 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Last night after my last post, I ate practically everything in the house. I don't know what cam over me but I feel terrible.

I am sooo back on today.

AM Coffee

Dinner 5 bites of something healthy and my MV

Plus I am totally going to work out tonight.

I can't believe what I did!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Koko Tue May 04, 2010 7:50 pm

I totally understand the binge. But you didnt gain any weight which is Awesome! 6lbs in one week thats amazing, since starting last week with the bloat I lost a total of one pound lol. thats okay I will pretend its actually 4. I am adding an additional three for the water weight. :p
Koko
Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next