5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Diet Teams" idea

+2
Phil
rachee08
6 posters

Go down

"Diet Teams" idea Empty "Diet Teams" idea

Post  rachee08 Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:01 am

Ok guys so nothing fires me up like having others depend on me! I saw on one diet forum that I used to visit where they had a few teams (I think 2 5-person teams) and they named their teams and everything, Then each Monday they weighed in they did an initial weigh in the first monday, added all the lbs. together, and posted their team's starting weight, then they would come to 1 thread just for the competition and each team member would post what they lost and they'd add it all together to see who could lose more each week! Very Happy Once someone reached their goal they were exempt and became a cheerleader for the remaining teams!! hahahaha It helped SOOO much1 1st of all you had your team to answer to, like "I did great!!" or "we aren't gonna win becasue I couldn't say no to that evil eggroll." lol it really helped! I loved that the 2 teams had kinda bonded like all of us so they still rooted for eachother as well! They had their team names in their signature and each time their team won they added a star by their name.
You guys think we could do a friendly competition?? Cool
rachee08
rachee08

Back to top Go down

"Diet Teams" idea Empty Re: "Diet Teams" idea

Post  Phil Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:18 am

IM IN Very Happy YAYYYY!!!!

I think i may have an idea which forum your talking about lol

Sounds like a great plan...
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rachee08 Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:31 am

haha! I am so excited! and I'm also so down to tell you which one it was a FL4I forum! (fat loss for idiots) another awesome diet that really works/worked for me its just sooo much planning. lol)
rachee08
rachee08

Back to top Go down

"Diet Teams" idea Empty I'm in too!

Post  Jenny P. Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:24 am

That sounds like so much fun! So how are we going to do this? Will we have two team captains to start the teams and people can join trying to keep it even? What are the rules. You should lead the way Rachee since it was your idea. Smile
I did FL4I too but couldn't stick with it for long.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Count me in!

Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Tue May 11, 2010 12:35 am

Are we still doing this?? I'm still super keen on it!!! Hope others are too??

We have a growing number of people on here so it would be an awesome time to start... Let's test it for the remained of May!

Please Very Happy I know Jenny and Rachee r also up for it Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rachee08 Thu May 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Yesss, I'm sooo still down! Smile We need to have at least 2 teams and decide on a weigh-in day... probably Sunday, so Monday can be our fresh-start day and we know what we need to do! If we weigh in 1/week we can stay on track I think! If we have 2 teams of 2 even we're good and they'll grow! so ifyou guys wanna' test it out we can start today! Weigh tonight as a starting point and then Monday as our first "official" weigh in even though the losses won't be huge!! Whatcha think? What a Face
rachee08
rachee08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny P. Thu May 13, 2010 10:16 pm

that sounds good to me. I'll weigh tonight.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  aram624 Mon May 31, 2010 8:53 am

Almost all women have been on a diet someday in their life; I apprehend I have. Men diet also, however not as many men diet as women. It’s hard to make a decision which diet set up to suffer through. The first query is, that one will work for you and the way arduous do you’ve got to figure to make it work? Primarily most folks are lazy when it involves losing weight and we have a tendency to need the fastest and best diet arrange we tend to will find.

Sticking to a diet is tough to do. On most ‘normal’ diets you will not get hungry. By traditional I mean you eat 3 meals on a daily basis with a few snacks during the day and you’ve got to drink plenty of water, that is what very fills you up. You will slush around all day but you will not get hungry.

There are a number of diet plans. There are the 300 pages or a lot of diet books and there are the diet teams that meet at least once a week. Then there are some that can have meals delivered right to your door. The basic set up in these diets is every day eat 3 healthy meals, have a few snacks, and drink tons of water. Next you have the diet pills that come with a diet set up, three meals, a number of snacks, and lots of water, and a pill or a pair of each day.

Let us not forget the fad diets, the cabbage soup diet, the boiled egg diet, the grapefruit diet, just to call a few. These diets do not last long, you either offer up or pass out. Oh yeah, you do lose weight with these diets, but you furthermore mght gain it back in a hurry, plus some.
==============
SEO Link Building |Link Building Company

aram624

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:56 am

Hi aram624 - thanks for the insight Smile

Although some people might think the 5 biet diet is fad diet (it probably is on some levels) but it works and the good part about it is that the person is only on it for a short amount of time Smile

hopefully you will find the forum useful Smile welcome and good luck!
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereniceperalta Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:16 am

Absolutely! A friendly competition can be a fun and motivating way to support each other in reaching your health and wellness goals. It sounds like the structure of the competition you described added a sense of accountability and camaraderie, which can be incredibly beneficial.

Here's how you might organize it:

Team Formation: Create teams of members interested in participating. You can have a mix of members with different goals and experiences.

Team Names: Have each team come up with a creative and motivating name that reflects their group spirit.

Weigh-ins: Establish a consistent day for weekly weigh-ins. Participants can share their progress, and you can calculate the total weight loss for each team.

Updates: Create a dedicated thread for the competition where participants can post their weekly progress, share challenges, and celebrate victories.

Support and Encouragement: Encourage team members to support each other and share tips, recipes, and motivational quotes. Positive reinforcement can make a significant difference.

Cheerleaders: As you mentioned, members who achieve their goals can become cheerleaders for the remaining teams, offering support and motivation.

Friendly Rewards: Consider incorporating small, non-food-related rewards for achieving certain milestones or winning weekly challenges.

Make sure to keep the tone positive and supportive, and emphasize that everyone's journey is unique. The goal is to create a motivating environment where participants feel encouraged and accountable.

If you decide to go ahead with the competition, I wish you and the participants the best of luck! It sounds like a fantastic idea to bring the community together in a fun and supportive way.

Bereniceperalta

https://hhprocessors.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down