5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blueberryhill's fast-track to skinny

2 posters

Go down

blueberryhill's fast-track to skinny Empty blueberryhill's fast-track to skinny

Post  blueberryhill Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 am

blueberryhill's fast-track to skinny... Oh that sounds so good.

Ok, today is day 1. By July 4th, if I stick 100% to this, I can be wearing skinny jeans on our anniversary trip to the keys. Keep that in mind blueberrygirl!

My start weight is 282 (cringe).

Today's plan: 5 bites sandwich for lunch & 1 boiled egg or snickers for dinner. Don't savor the food. Eat it fast and be done with it. Find some other entertainment! That's the plan but the food could change. As long as it's five tiny bites.

Mantra...
In a few days, I will be happy with that amount of food. In a few days, I will be happy with that amount of food. In a few days, I will be FULL with that amount of food.

And we're off!!
blueberryhill
blueberryhill

Back to top Go down

blueberryhill's fast-track to skinny Empty Re: blueberryhill's fast-track to skinny

Post  blueberryhill Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Daily weight

4/2 - 282
4/4 - 276 (-6)
4/5 -
4/6 -
4/7 -
4/8 -
4/9 -
4/10 -
4/11 -
4/12 -
4/13 -
4/14 -
4/15 -
4/16 -
4/17 -
4/18 -
4/19 -
4/20 -
4/21 -
4/22 -
4/23 -
4/24 -
4/25 -
4/26 -
4/27 -
4/28 -
4/29 -
4/30 -
5/1 -

blueberryhill
blueberryhill

Back to top Go down

blueberryhill's fast-track to skinny Empty Re: blueberryhill's fast-track to skinny

Post  blueberryhill Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Yeehaa! so far so good. If I can make the weekend, the week days should be a breeze. Err... maybe I shouldn't speak so soon, huh? We'll see how it goes.

So far I'm sticking with boiled eggs (1), mainly. They kill my appetite like nothing else. I've also had 5 bites of cheeseburger & a snickers. But the snickers left me wanting more and not satisfied. The burger was good but not really "enough". But something about the boiled egg just cuts my hunger right out. Love it.

I've also noticed I'm not really hungry until the late afternoon so that's a huge advantage.

I love that this is so fast!! Another friend of ours started with us and has lost 7 pounds. This guy (joe) is 410 pounds and a big eater. But he says he loves it. I am so happy for him.
blueberryhill
blueberryhill

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:04 pm

i know its unbelievable but after a while u will eat 5 bites and ull automatically feel the "im done" kinda feeling. That in addition to the constant weighing in, u will notice that a small mess up can quickly spiral out of control and halt ur weight loss so ur discouraged from eating more than 5 bites further!! Best of luck, and post up often. People have all sorts of weight loss start points and all sorts of goals. The key is to start, commit, and keep at it. You will get to ur goal faster than you have on any other diet and that is a huge motivator!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down