5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on alcohol and eating out

+2
starbucks addict
Kaci002
6 posters

Go down

Advice on alcohol and eating out Empty Advice on alcohol and eating out

Post  Kaci002 Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:24 am

Hi
Well its been 1 week since I started and am down 9lbs which is great.
Yesterday I struggled as had a busy day running around and ended up getting a migrane and feeling ill, so ate more than I should which I am annoyed at however feel much better today, so straight back on track.

Over the next few weekends I have a few events to go to, as far as drinking alcohol is vodka and diet coke ok, how much damage to the diet does drinking alcohol do?

Also I know in the book he says to eat your 5 bites quickly but if I go to a restaurent and have 1 bites of starter, 3 bites of main and 1 bites of dessert, as the meals will be spaced out over an hour or so will that still be ok? my meal out Saturday night is with people who I dont know all that well so a little worried at how I am going to overcome not eating and explaining when people ask why im not eating or hardly eating.

Thanks
xx

Kaci002

Back to top Go down

Advice on alcohol and eating out Empty Re: Advice on alcohol and eating out

Post  starbucks addict Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 am

hey congrats on your loss! sorry for late reply you have probably already gone to your dinner by now but if someone asks/comments on the small amount of food i am eating il just say I had a big lunch and am still full from it. that usually gets them off your back. I have tried telling other people before that I am trying to lose weight but then that leads to all this 'why' and 'you are fine' which does not help at all so telling them your full is my preferred option.

hope that helps! as for alcohol I find that it slows my weight loss no matter what kinda plan I'm on but maybe everyone is different.
starbucks addict
starbucks addict

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaci002 Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 am

Hi Starbucks
Thanks for your reply, out for dinner tonight so I will say that i had a big lunch - great idea!!

xx

Kaci002

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:46 pm

an alternative to the "i had a big lunch" can be "my stomach has been kinda bothering me"
i find i sometimes have to swtich it up..
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Brooke125 Thu May 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Alcohol, wine, beer, and all alcoholic products are very harmful for the health and cause serious diseases such as cancer, heart problems, liver, and lung diseases. These alcoholic products affect all the body structure, so we should avoid all these alcoholic products for health and fit life.

Brooke125

Back to top Go down

Post  Locust_st Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 pm

I think alcohol is fine once in a while, but don't make it a habit to the point where you forget to eat healthy. you need nutrition and vitamins which you will lose when drinking alcohol. calcium, omega 3's etc. eat healthy and you can get away with drinking once in a while. I personally quit because I have no limits when I drink so I go off my diet all the time by drinking god knows how many calories, lol. Now I just want to stick to coffee and water and sometimes diet coke instead of alcohol
Locust_st
Locust_st

Back to top Go down

Advice on alcohol and eating out Empty spa in british virgin island

Post  nicolejohn Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Yes buddy you are right.Alcohol is not good for health.Alcoholic products are affected all body parts ,so everybody avoid alcohol for healthy life.

nicolejohn

http://www.thespaatbeyc.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down