5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini Mia Striving for Skinny

3 posters

Go down

Mini Mia Striving for Skinny Empty Mini Mia Striving for Skinny

Post  Mini Mia Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:11 am

Easter Celebration is over and I can start this tomorrow. I've also quit smoking too so this is going to be a wild ride. I'm a newbie into quitting smoking, haven't had any the past three days. I'll just take it one minute at a time if I have to.

I was supposed to start the diet last week but decided to wait until after Easter. I will continue my workout routine while on the diet to keep myself occupied.

Since I've spent the entire weekend eating all sorts of bad food I don't want to weigh myself right away, need to let all the sodium to get out of my system so I'll probably come back with an official weight on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I plan on eating normal foods, twice a day.

I'll check back tomorrow!

Mia
Mini Mia
Mini Mia

Back to top Go down

Mini Mia Striving for Skinny Empty Re: Mini Mia Striving for Skinny

Post  insanity Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Hi, and welcome! How did today go?
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Mia Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:52 am

No I've been sick with a virus, coughing, fever, body aches so I really haven't had anything to eat. I'll have to push my start date to a little later in the week. I'll go back to work on Thursday so I'll start it then. This sucks!
Mini Mia
Mini Mia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mini Mia Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Was diagnosed with strep throat, putting this off until next week
Mini Mia
Mini Mia

Back to top Go down

Mini Mia Striving for Skinny Empty Ready to Begin

Post  Mini Mia Sat May 28, 2011 12:08 pm

I've been over the strep throat, gee that was fun...NOT! That was my very first case of strep ever! I think there was a super virus in that house as there was like 12-15 of us staying there throughout the weekend and pretty much everyone got sick that weekend with something, i.e. Influenza, bronchitis, strep, cold/sinus infection. My child and I were both sick for a full week, me with strep and a fever that wouldn't go away for about 5 days. She had the fever as well but then a sinus infection along with it. Craziness!

In any event, I'm SO ready to start this diet! So far I've had coffee. I've got a 3 day weekend ahead of me so this is the perfect time to start! I have a starting weight, not fond of the number so I'll wait a week before weighing again.

Mia
Mini Mia
Mini Mia

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat May 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Welcome back
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Mini Mia Striving for Skinny Empty So hard getting started again

Post  Mini Mia Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:53 pm

BUT I had to go shopping today for a suit for an interview on Monday for another department where I work and after trying on clothes that are size 10/12, that was enough to get me determined to do this. The Hubs is taking us out for dinner tonight so I'm going to splurge tonight but tomorrow I am determined to get started. I was so disgusted when I was trying on clothes, I couldn't even stand to look at myself Evil or Very Mad It was enough to make me want to vomit! I'll check back bright and early tomorrow.

Mia
Mini Mia
Mini Mia

Back to top Go down

Mini Mia Striving for Skinny Empty 143.4

Post  Mini Mia Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:07 pm

is today's weight. Drinking green tea right now and will head to the gym after the Hubs gets back from grocery shopping. I won't eat lunch until after the gym and I haven't had anything to eat since about 9:30 last night. Determined to do this.

Mia
Mini Mia
Mini Mia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down