5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kellee journal

+2
Dani
kelleep26
6 posters

Go down

Kellee journal Empty Kellee journal

Post  kelleep26 Tue May 04, 2010 1:49 pm

I am on day three and I am super grumpy:) Not so much hungry as grumpy! Mad I keep thinking of all the pants that I am going to fit into eventually ...I am hoping that by tomorrow I will be adjusted and nice again!

Last edited by kelleep26 on Tue May 04, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Kellee journal Empty Re: Kellee journal

Post  Dani Tue May 04, 2010 3:03 pm

I have noticed myself getting a bit more irritable sometimes. But, then I put on my new size 12 pants this morning and realized they are loose! They were tight last week when I bought them! I think that will keep the grumpiness away today. Very Happy Don't worry...it'll go away!

Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Tue May 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Thank you Dani!! I needed that:)
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Wed May 05, 2010 6:40 pm

This is tough:)
I am getting Frankie (my son) a snack..I steal a bite.
I was cooking dinner last night and I had to "taste" it to make sure it was OK. I stole a few bites of that:)
I would love to have a whole meal and take 5 bites and say that was lovely I am done.
Is is will power I am lacking or is it my brain that is saying HELLO!!!
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  Koko Wed May 05, 2010 8:42 pm

To keep me in control. I would have my five bites and quickly throw it out so I wouldnt be tempted. Or buy food that was considered five bites; like a fiber bar, snicker (too sweet for me), mini croissants, etc. Its harder with family, dinner really does become a everyday family event. You can do it though. ^-^
Koko
Koko

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Thu May 06, 2010 11:05 am

I am reading different posts this morning and I see we all struggle with the same things!
I am contemplating ordering the book. I have read some of you saying that is helps. Any remarks to that?
I saw Dr Lewis on a webcast and the way he talks about this diet it sounds like a walk in the park. Yet I am struggling so much more this time.
About 8 years ago I had twins. I was at maximum density at that time. I topped out at 215. I came home at 186 and stayed there for 8 months. I finally got sick of it and started walking and eating fewer calories. Then I really started walking and eating even fewer calories. The weight was flying off but all I thought about was food,diet, & calories. The twins were great and I enjoyed being a mom but I did not enjoy what they did to my body:)
Fast forward 6 years I got pregnant. I was so freaked out about gaining all the weight I did the first time. SO I walked my entire pregnancy. In the beginning it was comical at the end it was really comical! I did the 5 bite a few weeks after he was born and the weight came off pretty quick.
The kicker is we ended up moving a few months after that. I am home with Frank and I am sort of unfamiliar with the area to walk in. So here comes the weight. I have started and failed a million other diets. So here I am back again with 5 bites:)
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Sun May 09, 2010 11:35 pm

I am stuffed and right off the diet. Tomorrow I will be getting right back on though. Mothers Day was lovely and I am so thankful for my kiddos!!
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Kellee journal Empty Day 1 :)

Post  kelleep26 Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Breakfast: Coffee with Spenda
Vitamins
Lunch: Cheeseburger 5 bites
Dinner Chicken w/ rice 5 bites!
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:43 am

Kellee,

Sounds like you are off to a great start! Stay strong!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Kellee journal Empty Day 2:)

Post  kelleep26 Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:06 pm

I am up and happy! Coffee with Splenda
Lunch chicken wrap 5 bites
Dinner Pork chops with mashed potatoes 5 bites.
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Kellee journal Empty Day 3 :)

Post  kelleep26 Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Day 3 and I am in the clear. I just want to be able to make it through today.
I have been reading posts all morning. I love the success stories and find they keep me excited about losing the weight. As per Dr Lewis I am looking to get to 118 pounds. Phew I don't think I have seen that since 7th grade. I am in a friends wedding in Sept. I would like to be tight and trim for the kazillion pictures that will be taken. The book should be here Monday so I am looking forward to reading up on all of the information.
As I was laying in bed last night I was thinking to myself why has my weight been such a big deal to me? My husband loves me no matter what I look like. I came to the conclusion that I equate my success in life to the pants I wear. It's silly!
I am a Christian and I have so much to be thankful for. Yet i have always used food to comfort me, excite me and congratulate me. Most of the time I eat it so quickly I don't even taste. I eat so much of it I feel cruddy. I am praying that this adventure can take the focus off of food and put it on God. Food is a gift and shouldn't be abused like I have been abusing it. So maybe I won't be 118 pounds. I would like to walk away when I am satiated not when I am stuffed! I also would like to have a few flattering pictures at this wedding too:)
Basketball
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:15 pm

Kelleep26,

It looks like this diet is working its magic on you. It really makes it possible for people to do some "inner work" and discover their true relationships with food. You are on a beautiful journey. Your success is just around the corner. I am proud of you. Today will be easy for you.

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Thank you so much readyforchange!!!
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Had a good weekend, had more than 10 bites on Sunday. The portions were still on the smaller size. I am slated to get the book today. I look forward to reading it and having all this knowledge. I have watch the you tube episode of the Greg Mandell show about fifty times. I am looking forward to the book.
I am down from last Wednesday about 4 pounds. I usually weigh in the morning and by the afternoon that goes up two pounds. I am not too discouraged, I figure that this will prepare me for cutting my portions down.
I hope all is well with everyone!
Kellee
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:30 pm

I have received the book. I am so glad I did purchase it! it is worth the money just to have a clear concise reason to do this diet. I think that regular reading through out this process will keep me centered and motivated!
Thank you all for the advice to purchase this book!! I am so looking forward to getting this weight off and keeping it off!!
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:18 pm

I read Dmac's journal and am in absolute awe of how awesome that weight loss adventure was! I guess I am just wanting to stop thinking about food. I am down five pounds from last Wednesday. This is also to messing around and going to a dinner meeting and eating a whole plate of food. The social aspect is difficult to work around. I may have used it as an excuse.
The book has been truly interesting! The faster off the faster I can get on with my life!
I am blessed and thankful for the knowledge and support you all provide. Even if just by posting you daily struggles I really get a lot from them!
I started 150
today 145
Goal 125
I am gonna rock the snickers bars for a while!
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:46 pm

I am struggling and have had a bit of an issue yesterday...so that means back to square one...Maybe I don't want to be thin. Maybe I just don't have the motivation
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:32 pm

You do have the motivation you can do it sometimes u gota dig deep but u can do it
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Readyforchange Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:58 am

Well said Dmac!

Dig deep Kelleep. We all have hidden reserves of strength just waiting to be tapped into. Yours is there. You just have to dig down and find it. I know that you can. I believe in you!

RESET. You can do this!

Take care,

Readyforchange

Readyforchange

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:26 pm

I can do it!! Thank you guys for your words!!
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 am

I am going to get through it and be fit and trim!! Tight and lean!! I am not messing around I will get to 120 and I will do it fast! Thank God for this place for me to write and read!!
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Kellee journal Empty You are not far...so get going ..STOP DELAYING!

Post  renu712000 Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:33 am

150 to 125....not far at all...

Welcome to the forum! Get going! STOP DELAYING! I am so jealous because you are so closer than you realize...

Start!!
Keep it simple! Do the 5 five bites right the first three days! You can do it!
RESET and REFOCUS.

Read my journal for the tips I share to get you through those "learning days".

Stop delaying...

Up until now, you didn't know if you could lose weight this easily...NOW you know it works from reading other people's success and then from yours the first week.

Learn from the first week of success. Repeat again and again. Remember the emotions and feelings of that success.

Just a few tips...now get going. We want you to reach your goals....NOW you do it!! no try...JUST DO!!

One day at a time..and it will become a habit!!

Don't forget to read the book and take your multivitamin daily!

Good luck!

renu712000

Back to top Go down

Post  kelleep26 Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:51 am

This is probably the best support system any diet form has ever seen!!! I feel motivated and confidant! Thank you! Now I am getting to work!
I feel like the learning days happen and they are educational!!
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 am

Focus in stay strong u got this
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content