5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another journal

+2
spryng
Phil
6 posters

Go down

Another journal Empty Another journal

Post  Phil Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Ok soooo since I can't find my old journal and don't want to use it I'll try with a new one..

Soo I have web doing this on and off the past few days and I really need to buckle down I'm worrying about my drs appointment!!!

How is everyone going??!
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another journal Empty Re: Another journal

Post  spryng Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Welcome back Phil!
When is your dr appointment? Can you remind me again how much you lost the first time around on this plan and how long it took? I am on day 43 and I haven't talked to many people that were on it this long before so I'd love to find some more Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Can't remember exact numbers but I know 1st week I think I lost 17lbs and 2nd week 15lbs but i have started and stopped countless amounts of times!!!

My drs appointment is 3rd October well that's the test date

How much have u lost??

Do u have a set meal plan or do u plan ahead with certain times to eat etc?
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:04 pm

So far I'm down just over 12 lbs, if you read my journal I'm just a very slow loser apparently, LOL frustrating me lately but I'll just keep plugging along because I really do like this diet and I'm gonna finish it for sure Smile

No I don't have a certain meal plan, I just eat what I'm wanting. I normally eat at 11 am and somewhere between 3:30 and 4pm each day. The week I ate fruit for lunch and protein only for dinner I lost over 2 lbs which is a lot for me so maybe I'll do that a couple times this week as well Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  jgraston Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:20 pm

The thing about this, as well as any other diet, is that it requires consistency. Sometimes that is hard for us to do since it is a bit extreme of an eating style for a while. However, I think it is probably the most effective way to lose fat I've seen. Good luck this time around, I'm here for ya bud!
jgraston
jgraston

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Jason is right just kidding Josh. But Josh. Is right and I'm here for ya as well. Stay strong.
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Another journal Empty THANKS!

Post  Phil Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:08 am

Thanks guys - that means so much to me Smile

I have just had my first meal (11am) - 5bites of pancake with blueberries,chocolate and icecream lol a little decadent but 5 bites of that...

i really have problems at nite with snacking any ideas how to get past this? i only have 20days before my appointment! i wonder how much i can lose?
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:29 am

Ok so I feel like I just failed :/ I know it was more than 5bites, well actually I probably could have finished it in 5 big ones if i wanted too but that wasnt the point and then add the chips and it's further downhill... anyway... I had a chicken wrap with some Fries but didn't count my bites... I don't think I'll have dinner but i still think I over ate and feel horrible about it...

Maybe im one of those people that can't have freedom and need a strict Plan???

How do u all deal with the guilt and anxiety of dieting?
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:44 am

Don't feel like you failed, you probably still had a low enough calorie day to still lose so don't give up! just get back to 5 bites at today's meals and it will balance out. Maybe you do need to get strict with yourself for a few days, at least until your hunger lessens. Maybe go to candybars like josh did at first. Two regular candy bars a day until you are past the 3-4 day hump and then go back to normal meals, only 5 bites each. And for late night snacking, maybe you can snack on ice?? or even freeze a diet soda and eat it like a slushy? I like those in the summer.. calorie free or just start going to bed early each night as soon as you start feeling hungry and weak. your body will thank you Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Sometimes it takes a few attempts keep trying I think the candy bars would work well also. that's what I've ben doing. To get the hunger stat locked in.
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  wstreet8110 Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:48 pm

[quote="Phil"]Can't remember exact numbers but I know 1st week I think I lost 17lbs and 2nd week 15lbs but i have started and stopped countless amounts of times!!!

WOW...32 lbs in 2 weeks...what was you initial weight?
wstreet8110
wstreet8110

Back to top Go down

Post  jgraston Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:12 pm

I agree with Dmac, I have a will of STEEL and even I stuck to the candy bars for the first FULL three days (and even now, I tend to do one per day). It helps your body to get used to quantity.

The only way to fail is to quit trying.
jgraston
jgraston

Back to top Go down

Post  ewhetstone Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:20 pm

DONT QUIT!!!!! It's just a bump in the road. You are doing good so far

ewhetstone

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Yes just keep at it, try and try again that will add up to success for sure Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Wstreet I think my initial weight was 247lbs or there abouts-

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence everyone ur all so inspiring and motivating you have really put a smile on my face Smile

I'm off to work now but will check back in later Very Happy
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:04 am

yesterday was abysmal but so far im ok today .... i keep self sabotaging! - possibly a fear of success? cause it sure isn't seeming to be a fear of failure since i do that so often :/

anyway back to today!

so far i have had handful or so of mixed nuts - so im not sure how many bites (id say 5- since i have a few pieces per mouthful)

what are your thoughts on individual pieces of food?
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:52 am

I think that sounds right I've dun peanut m&Ms before and I did 3 to 4 per bite
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:51 am

I agree, whatever fits comfortably in your mouth is a bite. I did black olives one day and I had 3 per bite. So however many can fit I say, LOL Wink

and yes I think maybe you are afraid to suceed but you may have to get down to the reason why?? is the fat protecting you from something? relationships? commitment? employment? there could be a million reasons. Sometimes we blame all our problems on our weight and when we get it off, our problems are still there so we are afraid to loose our crutch so to speak and have to actually face our problems.. but hang in there, it's so much easier to face our problems thinner and healthier in mine and body then overweight, miserable, possibly depressed etc....so one meal at a time. You can do it!!! (and those questions are just for you, don't feel like you have to share your personal business on here, just food for thought )
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Thanks Guys,

spryng what you wrote was fantastic - i guess im worried to analyze it!

i have to read it over again lol but i think its very true - thanks : )
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down