5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm in this to lose 232 pounds!

2 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm in this to lose 232 pounds! Empty Hi, I'm in this to lose 232 pounds!

Post  shanni82 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Hello,
I'm not really new to the 5bd, but I am still new to this forum. I am really desperate and depressed about my apparent lack of willpower--I am currently 346 lbs.

I haven't done the 5bd for more than 12 days straight. And then I binge. I am seriously hoping that I can meet some new friends on the forum and build a support network to keep me going and get this weight off for good.

Since I have developed such a strong food addiction, I am going to eat the same foods for 7 to 10 days to make foods choices simpler for me. Tomorrow I'm starting with these organic "Grammy Sammy" bars.

I hope to learn a lot from you all.

Shannon
shanni82
shanni82

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm in this to lose 232 pounds! Empty Re: Hi, I'm in this to lose 232 pounds!

Post  spryng Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Welcome Shanni!!! You might wanna go to the journal page and start a daily journal there so we can give you that extra support as well, it's really helped me stay accountable for sure. But yes lean on us and we can get you past that 12th day, just purge your thoughts and emotions here so we can talk you through it Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down