5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi to all!

4 posters

Go down

Hi to all! Empty Hi to all!

Post  SweetSpice Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:31 am

Hi everyone

I've been following this forum for a few months now and I am inspired by you all. I have of late had an up and down relationship with my weight (haven't we all I guess).

I'm currently 151.8lbs (5ft2) but I'm aiming for about 121 but to be honest if I make it down to 130lbs I'll be pretty darn proud of myself. I really struggle in the afternoon about 3pm. I thought today would be my day for a good start and I must admit it started off well. I had just the coffee in the morning and it wasn't until about 12:30ish that I started to feel hungry. I then had 5 bites of a tuna salad and then within a hour I was reaching for more food. Then it just rolled on from that. I lack the discipline but I'm hoping that by using this forum I will become more accountable for the food and how much i am eating.

Look forward to starting my journey and sharing it with you all

SweetSpice

Back to top Go down

Hi to all! Empty Re: Hi to all!

Post  Dmac Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 am

Welcome sweetspice if u stick to it it gets ezer but it is difficult it might take a few shots at it but as long as u keep trying you'll get it but u are in the right place good luck hopefully today is better
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:43 am

Welcome Sweetspice! I can't wait to follow your journey!!! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  connie Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:31 am

Welcome Sweetspice! You and I are the same height and have just about the same amount to lose. i know what you mean about some food. It's a trigger. The sweeter the food, the more of a trigger for me. It will send me into a tailspin binge. It sure did the other day! Stay strong and try to identify your common pitfalls(snacking around 3, say), before they derail your progress!
connie
connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum