5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XMAS CHALLENGE!!!

+13
amu82
ewhetstone
Jenny P.
Sherri417
insanity
shnookie
TheOtherTwin
AttackPenguin
Jesabelle
LLJames
Dmac
spryng
kizzykay
17 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

XMAS CHALLENGE!!! Empty XMAS CHALLENGE!!!

Post  kizzykay Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:15 pm

How is everyone doing after dreaded Halloween??? I know I suffered BADLY lol. I think it would be an awesome idea to start up a new challenge from now until Christmas Day! There is no better present to receive on Christmas than being 20 or even 30 pounds lighter, right?!?! Now there are no rules for there this challenge, minus the fact that you have to keep this thread active! So if you are joining the challenge post here with your current weight and goal weight for the challenge. You could even add a non-weight goal for the challenge if you want! Here's mine:

CW: 235
GW (for challenge): 210
Non-weight goal: To have my favorite pair of work pants be looser and not leave a dent in my skin LOL

Also if you can at least post what you ate each day. It might help someone else out who has no clue what kind of 5 bite meals they can eat. Post your daily struggles here, post questions... ANYTHING! We're in this together!

kizzykay

Back to top Go down

XMAS CHALLENGE!!! Empty Re: XMAS CHALLENGE!!!

Post  spryng Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm all for that challenge! Right now I'm 148.0 due to that darn gain, so my goal for xmas is to be 135 and be in a size 8 comfortably Smile right now I'm a comfy 10 so I think it's totally doable.

I post my daily meals in my journal on here but I will definitely check in here daily as well Smile how many days until xmas do we have? 53 I think? so that is what a little over 7 weeks? oh yeah, I'm excited, I think that goal is totally doable for sure. Let the countdown begin! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:45 pm

I'm in as well today I'm 175.6 thanks to my big binge weekend. and my Christmas goal is 150.0 witch is also my ultimate goal at least for now I'm 5'9" male. that's not a bmi of 18.5 but its as close as I feel comfortable getting to right now but that may change when I get to 150.0 Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 pm

I just installed a countdown widget on my phone lol so now it will remind me that there is 53 days until xmas, something visual to keep me motivated, I'm so excited!!
So if we hit goal by xmas we definitely need to reward ourselves for our hard work.. what non food reward do you all want?? I think I want a mini shopping spree at my favorite home interior store so I can redecorate another room in our home.. I want to create a home library so I need stuff! LOL so that is mine, yours?
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

XMAS CHALLENGE!!! Empty OK, I'm in

Post  LLJames Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:04 am

I'm 5'7 and a half. I started out over 150 about 3 weeks ago. I am now 140. I want to be 130 by the end of November. My dream is to be 125. Realistically guys, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'm always hungry. Shocked

I hope everyone succeeds.
LLJames
LLJames

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:16 am

Today I had a Snickers for lunch and a milkyway for dinner I put in my journal that my reward would probably be a new phone. If I go frum now to Thanksgiving with no slip ups. If I get to my goal by Christmas and maintain 150 I may. Get myself a new bow. My wife and I live on a budget and we budget for lunches. I've acutely ben putting the money that I save by doing this diet away fore a long time and because I eat out almost every day it has added up to about 700 bucks it would be cool to get a new bow all with money that I saved by eating less
Very Happy another benefit of this diet
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:37 am

I'll join the challenge. I think a challenge will keep me motivated and reaching towards my goal Smile

Current Weight: 139
goal for challange 125

I would love to get into the jeans that I got for x-mas last year. Currently I can get them past my knees and then the struggle begins. Good luck everyone, I look forward to all of us attaining our goals!!!

Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:12 pm

If you don't mind me asking jesabelle, what size are those jeans? I'm hoping to be in a smaller size as well, can't wait!

dmac your rewards sound awesome!! a new phone then a new bow, great choices and all that money you are saving!!! I don't know if we are saving money or not. I have 4 kids that eat like grown men it seems so I'm still buying 150-200 bucks worth of food a week.

For my thanksgiving rewards I think I'm gonna reward myself with a barnes and nobles gift card, for at least 100 bucks.. I'm always reading on my Nook and have a wish list a mile long of new books I want so that would make me very happy!!! Then for xmas I want the room makeover, to make our sitting room with the fireplace into a home library. Somewhere pretty and quiet to read or lounge or the kids to do their homework. So I'll need everything from paint to built in book cases so I'm excited Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

XMAS CHALLENGE!!! Empty 52 days to go!

Post  spryng Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Here is my daily check in, my meals today looked like this:

B-nothing
L- 5 bites stuffed salmon
D- 5 bites spaghetti with garlic bread

It was a good day! 52 more days until xmas!!!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:52 am

My daily check in
Lunch 5 bites mushroom and Swiss toaster Burger frum sonic
Dinner 2 bites garlic bread 2 bites spaghetti 1 bite peanut butter cup
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:56 am

we both had the same dinner, LOL too funny! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:00 am

Ya I read yours earlier it sounded way good I got home and that's what was waiting for me and it was delicious Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:00 am

Here's what I ate today

B-Coffee
L-5 bites chicken and rice
D-3 bites roast beef 2 bites baked potato

Sprying, the jeans are size 28. want so badly to get back in those jeans Very Happy
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:51 pm

That sounds great jesabelle! Now what does size 28 equate to in regular jean sizes? is that a 6 or an 8? I'm never sure,lol

But it's been a great day! Here are my meals:

B- nothing
L- 5 bites chicken and stuffing hormel meal
D- 5 bites burrito supreme

51 days to go!!! Smile My weigh in is monday so I can't wait to share Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Size 28= 6. I always get confused with those jean izes. I normally take sizes 28-30 in to the fitting room and most of the time it depends on the designer. I have had a pair of 28 jeans on and tried on a 28 from another designer and couldn't get them past my hips and then the next store had a 28 and they were a bit baggy, Laughing My poor husband can't win when he tries to buy me jeans for a gift. I tell him to stick with shoes because the size stays the same regardless of my size fluctuations Shocked
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:40 am

Today
L 5 bites ultimate breakfast burrito frum sonic
D 5 bites grilled chicken thigh kfc
I think I'll change my weigh in day to Monday's but I had already weighed in today by the time I got the idea frum spryng so today I'm 171.2 that's -4.4 frum Tuesday but still + 1lb frum last Friday I might wait until next Monday 10 days frum now but I may start this Monday. 10 days is a long time for me to wait. but if I can wait that long then I'll only have 10 days to go until Thanksgiving Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:00 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites cheese and crackers
D-5 bites chicken chimichanga

I will give my weight update on Monday Smile
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

XMAS CHALLENGE!!! Empty Can I join late?

Post  AttackPenguin Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:50 pm

You guys mind if I join late? I just joined the board Smile

CW: 128
GW: 115 (or ideally 110...but that seems maybe unrealistic?)
Non-weight goal: to have my beer belly gone!

(I know my numbers seem small, but I promise I'm not crazy. I really do have tiny bones. All the comparable women in my family are under 100 lbs.)

49 days to Christmas! rendeer

AttackPenguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Happy to have ya here Very Happy
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Welcome attackpenguin!!! How tall are you??

The days already seem to be flying by...

So today has been great! Kept myself busy painting and decorating our downstairs guest bathroom. Got paint in my hair, LOL so now I'm sporting some burmuda blue highlights, lol

B-nothing
L- 5 bites grilled ribeye with creamy mac n cheese
D- 5 bites chicken and mushroom risotto

spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:57 am

Today was ez tonight has ben more difficult just craving stuff like chips and chocolate but I'll get thru it I think its because I'm just sitting around watching football not staying very bizy but good games tonight

L 5 bites stake
D 5 bites apple
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:53 am

L-5 bites bean and cheese buritto
D-3 bites steak with sauteed mushrooms 2 bites garlic mashed potatoes.

Tonight was one of those nights that I really wanted more than 2 bites of the mashed potatoes. I had to put the leftovers away as soon as everyone was served because I didn't think that I was going to make it if they sat there and stared at me.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Oh I know what you mean jesabelle! I had that steak with mac n cheese yesterday and I sure could have finished off the entire bowl of mac n cheese, LOL but for me I combine my bites so I get 5 bites of everything, so I put the steak and mac n cheese on a spoon together to be a combined bite so I get all my flavors 5 times, it works for me, LOL especially on meals like that you just enjoy so much!
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOtherTwin Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:39 am

I definitely want to be a part of this challenge. I'll be starting tomorrow since I'm just getting over being sick.

Spryng - do you have iPhone? What count down app did you download?

TT
TheOtherTwin
TheOtherTwin

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:51 am

no I have a droid phone and it's a countdown widget, very easy to find and it's free Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next