5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XMAS CHALLENGE!!!

+13
amu82
ewhetstone
Jenny P.
Sherri417
insanity
shnookie
TheOtherTwin
AttackPenguin
Jesabelle
LLJames
Dmac
spryng
kizzykay
17 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

XMAS CHALLENGE!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: XMAS CHALLENGE!!!

Post  Jesabelle Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:32 am

L-5 bites pot pie
D-5 bites trip tip and baked potato

Today was fine. Was supposed to go grocery shopping but instead I decided to stay home and shop my home insurance. What a waste of time...I will definitely go shopping tomorrow.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Sherri - Sounds like you're off to a good start! I also like my coffee with Splenda and CoffeeMate. I hope to eventually switch to black, but I haven't managed that yet. I'm losing so I'm not too worried yet about a few extra calories.

Spryng - I guess you're on vacation now? Hope you have a great time! Do you plan to stay strict on 5 Bite?

Dmac - Glad to hear you've had a good day. Hopefully that means it was an easy day!

Jesabelle - Pot pie sounds sooooo good! Dealing with the insurance companies takes so much time, hopefully you're done with that.

I'm staying strong, sticking to 5 bites. They are often big bites, but only 5.

insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Today was my last day of work so technically vacation starts tomorrow but it's not a real vacation... just 10 days off. I don't have anything planned other than entertaining my parents and thanksgiving. I do plan on being strict on 5 bite except for thanksgiving of course Smile If I can just maintain next week I'd be thrilled Smile Is there anyone here planning to be strict on thanksgiving?

Here is my meals today:

B- nothing
L- 5 bites chicken and stuffing casserole
D- 5 bites popcorn chicken with bbq sauce

I am over goal on my steps today as well, I hope it pays off on the scale this week. I have a list a mile long to do in the morning before my parents and everyone arrives (we will have a house of 8 kids for a week! can you say earplugs and a padded room is in order? LOL)
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:04 am

Insanity yesterday was ez today has ben as well. Spryng enjoy your 10 days off I'm jealous not a chance I'm five biting Thanksgiving dinner I plan to be strict before and after but I definitely am looking forward to Thanksgiving only 7 days to go I'm also looking forward to Mondays weigh in I feel I should do good this week.

L 5 bites BBQ beef sandwich
D. 1 bite Reese's pieces 4 bites lasagna
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:52 am

B-coffee
L-5 bites greek yogurt and strawberries
D-5 bites pep pizza

treadmill and ellliptical combined 45 minutes. Today was pretty easy. I was looking forward to my lunch that I almost had an early lunch. The greek yogurt is amazing. I just add whatver fresh or frozen fruit I haveon hand in the yogurt and then sprinkle Truvia on it. It tastes like whip cream and it seems as though I'm really indulging. Yummy!!!!

Spryng-It will be nice to have those 10 days off. Do you have any day trips planned or are you just going to stay around home with your family.

Dmac-I'm with you-I feel as though we have earned the right to eat a little more yummy stuff than usual.

Insanity-Yes, done with the insurance stuff and going to stick with the same company. I swear after I was done getting quotes my phone rang off the hook even though I requested that I contact them if I was interested. Nothing worse than desperate insurance agents (lol, I'm sure there are, but as of that minute they seem like they're the worst)
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Well mom and I will be venturing out on black friday then sometime that weekend we will hit a xmas tree farm to let the kids pick out a xmas tree and get it all set up etc. I'm excited. We've had a fake tree for years and it was beautiful but last year it finally died so we thought we'd go for the real thing this year and I can't wait, LOL But other than those two days no I plan to stay around the house. We may be painting - decorating the foyer this weekend so I'm excited about that Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:40 am

B-coffee
L-5 bites berry muffin
D-5 bites teryaki stirfry with beef broth rice

cyclops
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:44 am

Another bizy day but diet was ez
L peanut butter Snickers
D 5 bites McDonald's fish fella
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:38 am

Today has ben more difficult I'm shur its because its the weekend. and I haven't stayed bizy but I'm getting past it and I will without going off plan because I'm so determined right now. and I got my weigh in on Monday just gota stay focused
L 4 bites cheese sticks 2 bites mushroom and Swiss Burger
D 2 bites cookie dough 3 bites pop tart
hopefully everyone is having a great 5 bite weekend
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:22 am

B-Coffee
L-greek yogurt with peaches
D-5 bites fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy

I had a hard time walking away from my dinner. I did it, but I really felt like I could just eat more. In fact my house still smells like yummy food, but I haven't given in. Shocked
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:11 am

Today has ben way better on cravings like yesterday
L peanut butter Snickers
D 5 bites enchiladas
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Weighed in this morning!!!! Down to 134!!!

I have 9 more lbs. to go for the xmas challenge. I'm pretty sure it's attainable as long as I keep working out 3 x's a week along with 5 biting!!! I'll check in later with the daily 5 bite menu.
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Congratulations jesabelle I weighted in this morning also
Last week 168.8
Today 163.0 down 5.8 cheers
I'll post my meals later as well
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:08 pm

CONGRATS!!!!! That's a HUGE loss!!!!! Yeah cheers
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:00 am

Thanks jesabelle I am very happy with that # today was ez gota stay focused the next days might be difficult looking forward to Thanksgiving 2 more days
today's
L baby Ruth
D 5 bites big Mac
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

XMAS CHALLENGE!!! - Page 4 Empty 11-22-11

Post  Jenny P. Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:52 pm

Hey, is it too late to join the challenge? I'd like to lose 15 lbs by Christmas.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Welcome jennyp glad to see ya back I read your journal on the other site that led me to this site a long time ago
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:03 am

Today has ben difficult I think because I'm so close to Thanksgiving so its in my head but I'm getting thru it
L 5 bites sonic Burger
D 5 bites hamburger helper
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:09 am

Today was a pretty easy day. I didn't work out, but did clean the house and that kept me moving.

B-Coffee
L-5 bites spaghetti with french bread
D-5 bites Steak with sauteed spinach

I think I might have passed my turkey phase of cravings and am now obsessing different types of pies. I am making pies for Thanksgiving and my daughter keeps suggesting different sorts of pies that she might like and she keeps sticking pictures of pies in my face. Really? Thankfully it hasn't caused me to mentally tailspin like the fried turkey commercials did Laughing

Dmac, I have never had anything from Sonic. I think the closest one to me might be in Sacramento, but it takes about 30 minutes to get there and if I am there I never think to look for one. Your menus make me want to find a Sonic next time I am out in Sac. Smile
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:36 am

Sonic is good the ones hear do a different item each day for half price they just started that this month so IV ben doing that for lunch alot. I past the Turkey phase 2 days ago then it was pumpkin pie then banana now I on mashed potatoes and Turkey gravy I only get that gravy at Thanksgiving I don't think I've ever looked forward to Thanksgiving this much my football teem is playing and their doing good for a change cooking the pies has gota be hard not to eat em I don't know how you can do it way to go
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:23 am

Today has ben difficult but I knew it would be
L 5 bites sausage mcmuffin
D had a grab bag flaming hot Cheetos so Moe than 5 bites but not to bad
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:16 am

L-5 bites bean and cheese burrito
D-5 bites chicken taco salad

Can't wait until Thanksgiving!!!! I want me some turkey!
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 am

So got back on plan today but realized I've got 2 possibly 3 events between now and Christmas. this Wednesday is my sons birthday we where going to do the cake n ice cream at the house I could 5 bite that ez enuf. now looks like we are going to golden corral then that Saturday gota Christmas party with my wife and some of our friends I think I'll do bought those without trying to stay on plan then the 3rd event is my daughters birthday on the 21 but I'm not shur what we are doing for that but that's my plans as of now so I gota make the most of all the other days between now and then to accomplish my Christmas goal of 150
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:07 am

Today's ben ez I'm a little frustrated that I won't be losing weight this week with Thanksgiving and next week with those 2 events I spoke of earlier I think about the best I can hope for is to stay even and not have a gain but like I said before gota focus everyday that I am on plan and stay on plan on those days
L 5 bites Thanksgiving leftovers
D same
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Jesabelle Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 am

B-Coffee
L-5 bites salad with turkey
D-6 bites turkey chili

Today was pretty easy. We got up rather late and then my oldest daughter had a wrestling tournament so we went to that and the oly tough time was when most of the kids were eating hot dogs. Don't get me wrong, I don't really like the taste of hot dogs, but there is something about the smell...delicious Razz My chili was really good so I did take six bites instead of 5. I hope that doesn't make a huge difference. I felt a bit gulity for taking that sixth bite, but I just really wasn't ready to part with dinner until I had that 6th bite Mad
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next