5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hunger pain during night

2 posters

Go down

hunger pain during night Empty hunger pain during night

Post  chic Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:29 pm

[left]

i feel so hungry after 8pm. how are you all dealing with it. first day i had diet soda before going to bed. 2nd day i had chicken broth is this okay? how many sodas you are consuming each day & which is your favorite brand?

chic

Back to top Go down

hunger pain during night Empty Re: hunger pain during night

Post  spryng Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:32 pm

I don't get hungry anymore before bed but then I've been on this diet for 23 weeks so my body is really used to it. But at the beginning I would just drink more water or green tea.. the diet soda may be a bad idea only if it has caffiene as the caffeine can be an appetite stimulant and actually make you hungrier. Broth would probably work but technically we aren't suppose to be drinking calories so be careful on those plus they are full of sodium (most regular brands etc) and can cause water retention. So what I did at the beginning was just try to space my meals better so I was eating closer to bedtime if possible or I started going to bed earlier at night and sleep off the hunger pangs.. but it does pass! Your body will adapt and you won't feel ravenous anymore Smile
As far as favorite diet sodas, I LOVE diet pepsi but I've recently cut out all caffeine so I don't drink it anymore, all I have now is water or caffeine free green tea Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down