5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!

+3
Dmac
Jesabelle
teaismyhappyplace
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!  - Page 2 Empty sounds good

Post  Snow White Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:40 am

Splenda is really good..I don't think you'll miss the agave too much! I wish I loved tea, but I just dont' love it...maybe I will give it another try since that is one thing we can have! : )))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!  - Page 2 Empty 121.4

Post  teaismyhappyplace Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:10 pm

hey snow white- yeah i really fall back on tea when i feel like i might want to snack, or i might eat something cuz im bored. Like that fussy time right before meals- i usually down some hot herbal tea. I try to stay away from caffeine cuz for some reason this diet makes it hard for me to fall asleep at night.

day 8- starts with 121.4
okay so i got a little loss this morning, im SO glad i didnt get upset and fall off the diet. I would never have seen that drop otherwise!!! DMAC you were right! im really not planning on having any sort of cheat day till this saturday and i really want to maximize my weight loss until then. OMG so today- i put on one of those stretchy compression shirts for working out (i wear them under my clothes sometimes to keep warm) and its NOT compression-esque anymore. Its much more loose! also i started taking my measurements. I feel like on days where i dont see a drop, but also dont feel fatter, i should have another point of reference to fall back on. Last time i was on this diet i kept a private log of my dimensions so i could monitor what was going on. I think that might be a good motivator!!

breakfast- tea w/ milk and sweet n low
lunch- 9 bites chicken cutlet (went a little over!!!)
dinner- skipped (to make up for it)
snack- lemon tea

kinda hard to behave today- i made the mistake of fantasizing about the cranberry brie cheese that my mom just bought. I refuse to cave.. esp after seeing a little dip in weight this morning. Gotta keep it going and gotta keep strong!!

i think i cope better with my morning cravings if i have coffee. Tea seems to be a little weak...

Last edited by teaismyhappyplace on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!

Post  Jesabelle Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:35 pm

That's a great idea about the measurements! What are compression shirts? Sounds like something I might want to try. You are doing a great job sticking to your goal even though you were getting discouraged. your will power is commendable Smile
Jesabelle
Jesabelle

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:01 pm

compression shirts are like those super tight fitting shirts that you wear when you work out- gives muscle support and sweat wicking. when i used to run they were great. Like those under armor ones, i think nike and adidas and plenty of other brands make them too now. I love them, but they only look good if you are thin and all toned up!!! so i havent even tried to wear them for a really long time.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:22 pm

ok so yesterday- i just want to admit that i had a bad day. I came home had some lemon tea and had a really great idea for how dinner would go, and then ... yea... i had a full dinner (small but still not 5 bites)then i had like 3 handfuls of almonds and a slice of fruit cake. Granted i slept like a baby last night... i still feel horrible about it. im sad i didnt make it to day 9. Sad Also, i got on the scale this morning and i was up a 1/2 lb... which is kinda great cuz i know i ate more than that and drank oceans of water, so knows. Anyway, that being said i am NOT letting it get me down, and im instead going to learn from it.

What did i do different that set me off my pattern? I had chicken (more than 5 bites) for lunch and i had a weak tea for breakfast. I was not out of control until i had lunch. So, im going back onto my pattern... i had much more control and i was getting the results i wanted .

Also what did i do last time i was on the diet that im not doing now? I had much more coffee. I had a cup in the middle of the day which helped with cravings and it helped with the ole' bowels..... im going to add that back into my regimen and see if that helps me gain more control and retain less water and stuff.

Thanks for all the love and support on this forum- you guys are really keeping my accountable and I love that. I cant tell you how much having support in a diet helps me out. I havent told anyone that i am on this diet cuz i know fighting that resistance is going to be much harder. So having some place to talk about this freely is invaluable to me. I love you I love you
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:36 pm

yes sometimes we just gotta stick with what works and not shake things up too much. That 1/2 lb will be gone before you know it so don't stress about it, like you said you definitely learned a few things about yourself in the process so its a good thing! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:23 pm

okAY!!!! today was super great! im really not hungry at all today- probably in response to all that stuff i ate yesterday. I think im going to just skip out on dinner tonight. really not in the mood.

sipping on lemon teaaaaa
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!  - Page 2 Empty glad

Post  Snow White Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:27 am

I am glad you had a good day today : ) I am also glad you're not feeling very hungry, that is wonderful! : ))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Hey guys, today is day 10 on the diet! down to 120.8 this morning. Horray!!!! getting very close to the under 120 mark.
in just 10 days ive lost about 5 lbs! not bad!

today is pretty low key, i plan to stick to sipping on hot beverages and having a small 5 bite dinner in the pm. Gotta get myself back on my schedule. I really wanted to be under 120 by the end of the week but perhaps that goal will be a little delayed. I dont so much mind that just as long as i get there soon! I havent been under 120 in a while so i cant wait!!!

also i fit into skinnier jeans yesterday and i realized that yeah, maybe they are a little dated. So i decided next time i have a free moment im going to thru my closet and clean out all the stuff i dont have any intention of wearing again. I have a lot of crap that i probably shouldnt wear at my age, and a lot of stuff that i HOPE to never ever fit into again. The salvation army is going to get a nice donation in a few weeks!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!  - Page 2 Empty Soooooooo proud of you!

Post  Snow White Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:46 pm

You are doing great! I can't wait until I'm with you in the under 120s! : ))))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:24 pm

thanks snow white!!!! i feel so much better after losing some weight. I think i get uncomfortable when im over a certain point. Blech! hopefully never again! I always feel my best at about 110. but i would love to be 100-105 like the last time i was on this diet. I felt so light and i didnt worry too much about every ounce of weight gain cuz i knew that with a few good meals the weight would shake off. Sigh, cant wait to be there again!!! only 16 more lbs till my goal weight!

Just got a cup of coffee from the caf and oh BOY is it helping. I dont really feel hungry at all. Its probably about 100 calories with the amt of creamer i put (oops- going to have to calm that down next time). But its okay. Tonight is home made pizza night of course- i will commit now to just half a slice (5 bites ish).

breakfast- coffee
lunch- coffee
dinner- TBA 5 bites of pizza-licious-ness
snack- lime tea.
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!  - Page 2 Empty plan

Post  Snow White Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Sounds like a plan! 1/2 a piece of pizza, whew! : ))))) Enjoy every bite! : )))) I'm with you, I'd like to be at 100 or 105, that would be absolute perfection for my height and frame (5'3'').
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:27 pm

im 5'2 1/2''!!! exactly!!!!! i was 100-105 and it really is a perfect weight. I felt so tiny and cute and young!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!  - Page 2 Empty : )))))

Post  Snow White Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:31 pm

I can't wait! I've had a really good week! I'm on day 5 of 100% compliance and I'm going to see how long I can keep this streak going. Talking with you about being skinny and cute is really helping me stay motivated. I want this sooooooo badly. I want some new bikini pictures that were taken in this millenium! : )))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:54 pm

dude, you and me both!!! there is plenty of time till summer Smile
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:50 pm

OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT?
this morning 120.1!!!!
ill take that as a win!!!! okay today is kinda my cheat day and im going to enjoy it (with reason) Starting tomorrow ill get right back on the diet and finish this! 15 lbs till goal weight!
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Congratulations tea and happy birthday
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  misunderstood Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Good job tea. I've been reading your journal for a while also. You are doing great!!! Smile

misunderstood

Back to top Go down

Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!  - Page 2 Empty Have fun!

Post  Snow White Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Congratulations on your weight loss! Have a super fun birthday, Tea! : )))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Thanks guys!!!! Yesterday was great, didnt pay MUCH attention to the diet. But despite that i dont think i ate very much anyway. My stomach had shrunk down so much i really couldnt! That is great!!! had a few bites of salmon, a few bites of bok choy, 1 cheesy biscuit, and a few bites of veggies, along with a small slice of cake and a bite of goat cheese with cranberries. Overall not as much as i would have eaten if not on the diet.

obviously- no weigh in today, but after a few days of good behavior ill weigh in again with confidence (probably tomorrow or the day after).

Breakfast- coffee with equal and creamer
Lunch- 5 bites icecream (split a cup with my brother)
Dinner- likely just skip it.

By skipping out on meals i hope to reset myself for a good start. As promised, i'm right back on the diet!! alien
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!  - Page 2 Empty Great job!

Post  Snow White Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:29 am

Great job, Tea! I remember in one of the books I read Why French Women Don't Get Fat...that it said if they over do it with one meal they skip the next one or eat very little to make up for it...sounds like that's what you did. I am sooooo proud of you b/c your cheat was not that bad at all!!!!! Goat cheese & cranberries sounds awesome! Do you have a recipe for that or was it at a restaurant?
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:17 pm

THANK YOU SNOW!!! yesterday wasnt great on the diet, but it was better!!!! Had a really long night of studying and kinda freaked out and then i fell back on cheesy rolls (which gave me a horrible stomach ache). EXHAUSTED today. ugh. Today i plan on just doing a little liquid diet fast to get myself perfectly back on track and then i really dont have any excuses to not stick to this diet for the next 5 weeks so thats great. After that I have to sit a board exam so i will have to no doubt get off this diet for just a second to take this damn test and then ill be back on full force in preparation for bikini season Wink I have to stay focused and i have to be strong. The diet really doesnt screw with my acedemic focus and i have to believe that and i have to just separate the two in my head. Being on a diet doesnt make my brain unable to work. I have to just know that and believe it and not freak out so much over things like this. I need to just calm down, drink some tea and relax. I realllllly need to just do a coffee fast for a day. I find that it helps bring me back to neutral. And plus it will help me get rid of all the stuff i ate too if u know what i mean Wink - makes for more reassuring weigh ins

I bought the goat cheese at costco!!! it comes like a little log of cheese with cranberries and cinnamon spice coated the outside. It was fabulous. I LOVE goat cheese cuz its perfectly creamy and kinda like solid yogurt if i can call it that. And it has so little fat and very few calories compared to other cheeses. The spices are perfectly sweet- but not too much cuz its just around the outside edges.
YUMMYYY
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  misunderstood Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Had that goat cheese before. For some reason it tasted like cheesecake, probably because of the texture. But I loved it.

misunderstood

Back to top Go down

Tea's road to Teeny Tiny!!  - Page 2 Empty costco

Post  Snow White Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:42 pm

I will have to get a costco membership b/c that sounds divine!!! As far as the board exam...I am going to honest that I have noticed a few letters transposing in my brain since I started this...now it's not horrible, but I wouldn't let this diet get in the way of you doing your absolute best on that exam. The diet will always be here for you and so will we! You be sure to do what is best you and your education. I am sooooooooo proud of your dedication and progress! Keep up the great work! : )))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  teaismyhappyplace Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:06 am

i completely know what your talking about- thats why im being gentle on myself. I cant afford to get sick right now and i cant afford to lose days to being tired!!! I am just trying to do the best that i can do, and still watch my progress on this diet. To be honest- if i can get to below 115 by the time i have to sit my exam, ill be happy. I have NOTHING to do till graduation after that- and i can give 110% to this diet. I just really really want to be skinny my march. (secret motivation- my boyfriends parents are meeting my parents in march- kinda like an engagement situation more or less... i want to be a skinny fiance!) Embarassed
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum