5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 1 of this crazy journey, hopefully I can stick to it

3 posters

Go down

Day 1 of this crazy journey, hopefully I can stick to it  Empty Day 1 of this crazy journey, hopefully I can stick to it

Post  ultimate weightloss Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Day 1 of the 5 bite diet.

I have no idea if starting the diet on a Sunday is a good idea but lets give it a try. Just had a egg sandwich for breakfast. I am trying to figure out what to have for lunch. After 5 is the hardest time for me because that's when I tend to over eat. Hopefully I can stick to this diet and fit into my great clothes again.

ultimate weightloss

Back to top Go down

Day 1 of this crazy journey, hopefully I can stick to it  Empty Re: Day 1 of this crazy journey, hopefully I can stick to it

Post  Sarah Beth Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:52 pm

After 5 is the hardest time for me as well. I almost have to take a sleep aid to get to sleep if I do not have a full stomach. When I have done 5 bite in the past the evenings got much easier. Good luck to you. I am excited to see us both drop the weight!

Sarah Beth

Back to top Go down

Day 1 of this crazy journey, hopefully I can stick to it  Empty Re: Day 1 of this crazy journey, hopefully I can stick to it

Post  spryng Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:25 pm

You can do it! how did yesterday go? evenings can be tough but your body will adapt in no time.. I eat dinner between 3-4 pm each day and I'm no longer hungry at all in the evenings and have no problem sleeping so it does get better and easier Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down