5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you use as appetite spoilers?

+2
Ivanabskinny
pinklipstick
6 posters

Go down

What do you use as appetite spoilers? Empty What do you use as appetite spoilers?

Post  pinklipstick Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:46 am

I think I might be able to stick to the plan more successfully if I add in appetite spoilers what do other people use to spoil their appetites?

I'm already drinking coffee, I am not a fan of diet sodas though

Two I have thought of are unsweetened almond milk (30 cal per 100 ml) and gazpacho (not sure of the calories but its all vegetables so it cant be that many)

what other foods and drinks can we use to spoil our appetites without going off plan too much?

pinklipstick

Back to top Go down

What do you use as appetite spoilers? Empty Re: What do you use as appetite spoilers?

Post  Ivanabskinny Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 pm

I don't allow myself anything except diet pop. I know you said you're not a fan. You might try diet canada dry ginger ale and diet dr pepper- they seem to be the best out there.
How about a dill pickle? 0 calories. I try to not allow myself any snacks at all though, I just want to lose that habit.
I hope this helps, good luck!
Ivanabskinny
Ivanabskinny

Back to top Go down

What do you use as appetite spoilers? Empty Re: What do you use as appetite spoilers?

Post  pinklipstick Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:55 am

Thanks for the reply Ivana - wow, you look amazing!!!

I have stocked up on flavoured coffees and flavoured diet cokes this week (cherry, lemon etc) and I am hoping they will do the trick!

pinklipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivanabskinny Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:59 pm

pinklipstick wrote:Thanks for the reply Ivana - wow, you look amazing!!!

Omg, honey - that's my thinspiration, not me. Someday!!!

I have stocked up on flavoured coffees and flavoured diet cokes this week (cherry, lemon etc) and I am hoping they will do the trick!
Ivanabskinny
Ivanabskinny

Back to top Go down

Post  pinklipstick Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 pm

well if she can do it Ivana then so can we!!!! Smile Smile Smile

pinklipstick

Back to top Go down

Post  Scarlett_siren Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:39 pm

For me, black coffee works. Sometimes if Im just dying for something, I'll have one bite of something high carb (like pasta) usually holds me over for a little while, but black coffee is probably my best bet.
Scarlett_siren
Scarlett_siren

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:23 pm

yep I find anything warm to drink helps so coffee for sure, warm tea... even those 5 calorie broths would work I'd say but I wouldn't drink anything with real calories in it like milk or juice etc, per the diet plan unless it's a little creamer in our coffee dr lewis says no caloric liquids.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Locust_st Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:55 am

I find getting very far away from my kitchen usually helps. Stop, drop and roll. I can go crazy obsessing over what's in my fridge, so now when I feel something like that creeping up on me I try to get out of the house, go outside and look at trees... I love diet coke too but I wish I had more variety like vanilla coke zero - that is my favorite. Monster zero energy drink is great. Celestial pear tea is my favorite kind.
Locust_st
Locust_st

Back to top Go down

Post  Platinumbodyperformance Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:19 pm

I never drink a black coffee I like to drink some tea when I weak up or some juice some fruit mix never coffee, i drink coffee only in some cafe or pub or when i go to some friend like a guest.....
Platinumbodyperformance
Platinumbodyperformance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum