5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Bite Versus the HCG diet

4 posters

Go down

5 Bite Versus the HCG diet Empty 5 Bite Versus the HCG diet

Post  mommieof2 Sun May 13, 2012 12:01 pm

I was reading and listening on you tube about the HCG diet and to e it seems the same as the 5 bite diet except the patients are paying for the hcg injections. All that I heard was that the hcg suppress your hunger but I've found that just eating like this makes my stomach feel full after eating the snickers. So what I think is those people that are doing the HCG diet and only consuming 500 calories are getting gipped because their bodies will still burn the fat and they could control their hunger. What do you think?
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

5 Bite Versus the HCG diet Empty Re: 5 Bite Versus the HCG diet

Post  Snow White Mon May 14, 2012 2:16 am

That diet is terrible and not something anyone could sustain for very long. I tried it and didn't last a day!!!! I used the hcg drops from GNC and they were disgusting!!! The 5BD is soooooooooo much better b/c you can eat anything you want and therefore can sustain for as long as needed.
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

5 Bite Versus the HCG diet Empty made me more fat

Post  needhelp Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:44 am

so when i just heard about this diet was really excited can lose 1 -2 lbs a day. at that time i weighted 154 i did the diet for 3 weeks perfectly and dropped to 130. i was to happy i did the other phases to maintain my weight loss and after i was told to resume to my normal eating. every morning would weigh my self and i see a 2 or 3 lbs gain in the event of a gain i decided to do a stake day which was done on previous phase to lose weight if i gain and after completing a stake day i would see my lost and i resume eating normal and the cycle will start over again to weight gain to stake day to weight lose and i was going crazy so i just gave up and just binge and binge because i had a hole in my stomach that could never be fill because of that stupid diet. GOSH hcg diet is sh#$ i hate it because it made me more fat and i weight more than i ever did in my life because of it Sad

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:36 pm

This diet made you fatter or the HCG diet did? I am so sorry you had this happen Hugs.. flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

5 Bite Versus the HCG diet Empty hcg

Post  needhelp Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:53 pm

hcg make me fatter i did this diet about four days and i didnt gain any weight when i ate normally

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Thanks.. I have also thought the hcg was a bit wacko
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down