5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maernet's 5 bite adventure

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Maernet's 5 bite adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Maernet's 5 bite adventure

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Hummm getting things moving then... affraid psyllium husks 1 tbls in water before bed.. drinkypoooo.. and wa la... well for me at least.. I was on atkins before and that did it.. if your really bad it might take a few doses.. but get your groove on girl.. bounce can help.. lol lol!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaliopikat Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:55 am

I totally forgot about phsylium...that is GOOD stuff...probably spelled it wrong...
Kaliopikat
Kaliopikat

Back to top Go down

Post  Maernet Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:21 am

I usually don't have any probs with going to the bathroom but it seems the five bites go in and not quite 5 bites come out!
Epsomsalts is a wicked way of getting things moving , it's an old fashioned remedy and some doctors still remember how efficient it is. I just take a flat tablespoons worth in a glass of water . Beware, it's fast acting and stay near the bathroom.

B coffee
L five bites chicken
D five Bites chicken

Maernet
Maernet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maernet Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Lay back Saturday with a couple of hours walking thrown in
B bulletproof coffee
L 2 small eggs
D 5 bites roast pork
Maernet
Maernet

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Hey Maernet, I can't wait to see your weigh in for this week! I'd like a little more info on the bullet proof coffee as far as how many calories it has...it seems like it might be a lot. I know some people's bodies react well to the carbs vs. calories method. However, with my PCOS I really need to be mindful about both. I know I have been eating way too many carbs for my condition. When I think back, I really lost the most when I was strictly low to zero carb when I was first starting out. I have been losing but it's not near at the rate that it should be. I'm leery of exercise b/c I know it increases my appetite exponentially! I feel like this last week, my condition is battling hard to remain in control. But I know if I can get this weight off the symptoms of PCOS will wane significantly. What to do, girl???? Any advice????
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Hope all is moving in the right direction now honey.. Question What is a Bullet Coffee?

Snow.. PSOC.. you poor thing.. I also had that.. but I was reg weight when I did.. I wish you all the best.. funny thing was I was eating really high carbs then.. I was a vegetarian..lol... did not know that it made a difference.. good luck.. xo flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Maernet Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Snow White wrote:Hey Maernet, I can't wait to see your weigh in for this week! I'd like a little more info on the bullet proof coffee as far as how many calories it has...it seems like it might be a lot. I know some people's bodies react well to the carbs vs. calories method. However, with my PCOS I really need to be mindful about both. I know I have been eating way too many carbs for my condition. When I think back, I really lost the most when I was strictly low to zero carb when I was first starting out. I have been losing but it's not near at the rate that it should be. I'm leery of exercise b/c I know it increases my appetite exponentially! I feel like this last week, my condition is battling hard to remain in control. But I know if I can get this weight off the symptoms of PCOS will wane significantly. What to do, girl???? Any advice????

Hello Snow White, we have unexpected friends staying over, I will get back to you as soon as I have some time to write a proper response , hope you all have a great weekend!
Maernet
Maernet

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:28 pm

You too lovely lady!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content