5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all, new here!

5 posters

Go down

Hi all, new here! Empty Hi all, new here!

Post  ElleBella Sun May 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Hi all, My name is Debbie and I am on day one of this very interesting plan. I have not read the book but do plan to pick it up. Today I am 200.3 lbs and that is pretty good for me.. I was 228 last year.. so slow but steady I was losing on the new WW plan.. but lets face it.. slow is not as fun as getting to it! According to this site I should be 114.7 for my body to be its healthiest 18% body fat.. OMgoodness is that insane to me Shocked So for now I am working on the first 10lbs.. then the next and then Arrow .. I am here with you all and look forward it. One thing you should know.. I have very poor grammer, and spelling.. I do not often correct it so sorry If I affend.. lol Razz Its just me.. Laughing

Take care all.. flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Hi all, new here! Empty Re: Hi all, new here!

Post  Dmac Sun May 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Welcome I look forward to following your journey
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Hi all, new here! Empty Thank you

Post  ElleBella Sun May 27, 2012 7:07 pm

I look forward to watching yours too.. so far so good.. no food.. about to have my first 5 bites.. Very Happy .. im finally hungry.. Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon May 28, 2012 2:06 am

Welcome, Debbie! I did weight watchers too and lost a pound a week... it was awful...I much prefer losing a pound a day on this plan. The key is to be consistent and as I'm telling you this, I'm also telling myself!!! : ))))))) We're here for you and don't worry about the spelling etc. we are a pretty informal group here! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaliopikat Mon May 28, 2012 2:33 am

Hi Debbie, welcome to the forum!

I'm with you, I was shocked to read that it's recommended I be at 118. I'm not sure yet how I feel about that as I personally remember feeling & looking my best somewhere between 125-135, but who knows. See what happens once we get there, right?

Anyway, look forward to reading your journal and learning more about you.

Kathryn
Kaliopikat
Kaliopikat

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Mon May 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Welcome Debbie, I look forward to this journey with you. Spelling is just a thing don't worry about.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum