5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kellee's journal

5 posters

Go down

Kellee's journal Empty Kellee's journal

Post  kelleep26 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Just sent the morning with a friend at Chic-fil-A. The boys played in the play area and we chatted. I made the mistake of ordering my son a chicken biscuit that he didn't eat. I had a few bites of that. Nothing too bad though. I am truly trying this go around to keep myself on goal. I haven't been posting my bites though I think I may start. I feel like I am slimmer. I think this is due to my belly not having as much food moving around in it so I am not as bloated.
I also seem to be at a stand still on the scale, though I know I should not be a freak about it. I don't feel hungry though. It is in the evening I start getting antsy. Not that I am hungry but I just "want something"
I hope you all are doing well and staying focused.
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Kellee's journal Empty Re: Kellee's journal

Post  ElleBella Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:06 pm

I think everyone gets into a stall from time to time.. carbs can do that.. the sugar releases all that insulin and wahmoooooo a stall.. I know it says 5 bites of what ever you want.. but when I eat 5 bite of egg .. 5 bites of low carb veggies with meat.. I loose so fast.. when I eat pbj sandwich.. I stall..lol.. Maybe try eating lower carb see if that might help Question

You have been doing so well and for sure those last lbs will drop off.. cheers Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Carbs effect me that way, too. I try to get away with it, but I know better! : )))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Kellee's journal Empty Rain rain

Post  kelleep26 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:23 pm

Thank you for you ideas on the carbs I had never thought of that.
Getting ready to go on vaca to the beach. SO looking forward to spending time with my husband and kiddos as well as my sister and her family as well:)
Feeling good again today, I find that I am mellower than normal. Down another pound as of this AM. Does anyone just wait and weigh in once a week?? And do you find you don't stress so much about little fluxes. I am thinking I may start doing like weigh in Wednesdays.
Hope you are all are well and happy
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:30 pm

I like to weigh everyday just because I can't wait...and usually the fluxes can be pinpointed to something I did. But some people like to just weight once per week. Whatever you like, go with it! Have fun on your vacation! : ))))))) alien alien alien
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  insanity Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Welcome to the journals! I've done both, weighed weekly and weighed daily. Daily is ok if I can avoid stressing about the little fluxes. Weekly is nice cause you can see a big drop. I hope it all goes great for you!
insanity
insanity

Back to top Go down

Kellee's journal Empty Do ya'll

Post  kelleep26 Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Good morning guys!
I am just so in awe of how supportive you all are! Thank you:)
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:34 pm

How are you doing today? bounce bounce bounce You are so welcome.. Deb
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Kellee's journal Empty Another day

Post  kelleep26 Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:57 pm

So far so good, how are you doing today Deb?
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:19 am

Hi Kellee,
Hope you are doing well today! I can't remember, did you read the book? If not, I highly recommend it! I would love to see what you are having for your bites if you don't mind sharing that sometime. Sometimes our bites can be quite inventive and interesting...you know trying get a taste of everything. Some people just eat regular types of food. You never know, something you might share might help someone stay on plan. Do you have a strategy plan for eating on your vacation? Again, hope you are doing well today! elephant elephant elephant
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:13 am

My tummy is ruff but I am doing the best I can.. my weight stayed the same today.. but in 9 days..I managed a 3 lbs loss.. good start I think .. Happy biting girl.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Kelleep I hope you enjoy your vacation. I love the beach, it's my favorite place to be. I weigh in daily and weekly is my actually weight I note down in my book along with my measurements. I've found I have to measure myself as I have a higher volume of muscle and it weighs more. I'm still losing though. I love love love Chic a fila it's my weakness and we don't have that here in Canada. Keep up the good work lady jane and you will get to you goal faster than you think..
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Kellee's journal Empty It's Friday

Post  kelleep26 Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Hey guys,
It's the last day of school and it's Friday! I am so looking forward to summer and vacation!!
I had a bit of a tough day yesterday but today is a new day with no mistakes in it.
I started out at
SW :150
TW:142
GW:130
I have some snickers bars to go on through the next few days. I tend to do much better when I am at work for the evening than when I am home cooking dinner for the family. I also discovered that I need to drink more water. I was feeling kinda sluggish and after a couple glasses of water I felt so much better.
I have the book by Dr Lewis. It is helpful to read through out the process.
I hope everyone is doing excellent this week and losing quickly:)
Blessings
Kellee
kelleep26
kelleep26

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:41 pm

You are mastering it in a fast hurry .. great job girl.. flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down