5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

review of my day..5 extra bites and HEADACHE!!!!! :/

2 posters

Go down

review of my day..5 extra bites and HEADACHE!!!!! :/ Empty review of my day..5 extra bites and HEADACHE!!!!! :/

Post  Y_weight Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:27 am

So i ended up having about 20 bites total today instead of 15..i don't feel like I ate really..i guess it's day 2 getting to me i've had the worst headache and body ache..but tommorow hopefully i will feel better..and stick to 15 bites total..anyone else had this? thanks !

Y_weight

Back to top Go down

review of my day..5 extra bites and HEADACHE!!!!! :/ Empty Re: review of my day..5 extra bites and HEADACHE!!!!! :/

Post  mommieof2 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:51 am

Hello and welcome, I have not had anything like that, as a matter of fact, I have had an easy go with not eating but 2x's a day. I just fall off because I want more not because I feel bad due to lack of eating.Having said that I don't drink a lot of caffeine or anything like that. I just have tea in the AM and then water the rest of the day, that has always been my routine. I do wish you well and hope your head ache has subsided today. This forum has been a bit slow this week due to holiday's but I'm sure you will have others with their input that can sympathize with you.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down