5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!!

5 posters

Go down

10 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!! Empty 10 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!!

Post  Pookykat Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Yay!

I just had to post this. It's in my journal, but it can get buried, since I write so much!

But I weighed myself this morning, at the one week mark, and I am 10 POUNDS LIGHTER!!!! Woohoo! I'm so excited! My smallest of my current jeans fit now. I can't believe it. A week ago, I was squeezing into stuff, and so scared that I was going to have to go up a size, that I'd have nothing to wear. Thank you 5BD!!

I am 25% of the way to my first goal, which was to weigh 176.6 lbs on September 5, when I get on a plane and head for a family visit, including big party...

To be clear on how I'm doing this:

-I have been almost 100% strict with 5 bites 2x/day.
-There were a couple of days where I needed an extra bite either late afternoon or late evening. I did that, I think, 3x in the week. It didn't negatively affect my weight.
-I drink a GIANT coffee every morning with half and half, but no sugar
-Except for those couple of days I had Snickers, I generally don't eat sugar. BUT I don't consider it a rule, and I will absolutely 5 bite chocolate cake should the occasion present itself!!!
-I do put protein and fat in my bites, usually egg (yolk; I'm allergic to the whites) and/or all-natural peanut butter
-I've been finding that I like one meal to be a sandwich wrap where I can include veggies on it with some protein; when I wasn't eating veggies, I found myself craving a giant salad

I finally added the multi-vitamin, too!

To reiterate, what I do to keep me going:
-Online window shop for clothes! I don't have to restrict what I look at, thinking "I can't wear that". And I online shop in non plus size sites!
-Remind myself that I don't ever want to do days 1-3 again
-Read this board, get support & motivation
-Remind myself how miserable I am being a fat girl, how frustrating and LIMITING it is to live like that

I don't try and distract myself. I prefer to hit the problem head on, and talk to it. If I distract myself, it only wants to get louder.

I need to hear all of your successes to keep me going, so I hope it's helpful that I post mine!

All the best -
~PK

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

10 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!! Empty Wow!!!

Post  16Again Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 am

That is So SLAMMIN'!! Wonderful!! sunny

Thanks for your Insights for us who are Lovers of the "How To"

Go Mightily!! cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers

Blessings,

Marc
16Again
16Again

Back to top Go down

10 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!! Empty Re: 10 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!!

Post  Pookykat Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Thanks, Marc!

Great to hear from you.

I'm a believer in the idea of doing service by sharing your experience, and that's what I'm hoping to do here, because reading about everyone else helped me as I got started. Etc. Smile

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:56 am

Wow you are doing sooooooooooooooooo great.. keep it up and thank you for the insights.. yay cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  why_weight Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:17 am

you are doing so well! i love the tip u shared about how you remind yourself that you don't ever want to redo days 1-3 agaiin...that really helps me! bom
why_weight
why_weight

Back to top Go down

10 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!! Empty half and half?

Post  Noshrinkingviolet Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:50 pm

I really missed my coffee today, and you mentioned having half and half and still losing 10 in one week thats amazing thank you for sharing!

Questions... are you doing low carb? how much half and half did you use?

Thank you
Noshrinkingviolet
Noshrinkingviolet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down