5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO everybody :)

4 posters

Go down

HELLO everybody :) Empty HELLO everybody :)

Post  needhelp Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:16 pm

hi everyone i am really new to this diet. been doing lots of research before i try it and today is the day when i am finally going to start. My name is Annie and i am about 60 pounds over weight Sad . i have always been over weight since i was a baby so it have never been at a normal weight range. i have been yo yo dieting about five years now and i am really frustrated, just want to lose this weight and get on with my life. i am so tired of being called horrible names and embarrassed at the way i look in pictures. I am the only person in my family that is overweight and i am always feel like a failure because i am fat. I am also really thankful that i found this forum where many of you post your success because it really help me to make the decision to start and i am going to post my experience as well to help others. Looking forward to make new friends and receiving support bye Smile.
excuse me if i made any spelling and grammar errors.

needhelp

Back to top Go down

HELLO everybody :) Empty Re: HELLO everybody :)

Post  spryng Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Welcome Annie!

Yes we all understand your struggles here so you'll fit right in for sure Smile Feel free to start a journal on the journal page so you can post daily if possible. I found the more you post to stay accountable the more you succeed on this plan. Its when you go MIA for days that your will power can flounder and mistakes can happen but we are here to cheer you on each and every day Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Welcome!

Basically, what Spryng said! Smile

We have all been there. I'm almost 40 years old, and I have been yo-yo-ing since I'm 12 years old. I wasn't fat as a child, but I was a dancer, and between that pressure and my mom's obsession with being overweight, I was treated like a fat kid since I was a kid. I dieted when I didn't need to. Between the dieting and bingeing in response to dieting, and a lot of nasty meds that are "weight-gainers", I wound up at 270 pounds when I was 32 years old (I'm 5'7" tall). I managed to get down to 210 - 215, but couldn't get past there for years. I finally got fed up. I don't want to be fat anymore.

So, yes!! I understand!!

And I can tell you that if you get through those first few days, and then those first few weeks, this diet becomes so easy and so second nature. AND it WORKS!! Like Spryng said, checking in here helps keep you on track, so definitely start a journal. Remember: you only have to do this for a short period of time. You'll be amazed at not only the weight loss, but by the fact that you will not be able to eat as much as you used to - your body WILL adjust, and you simply will not be able to take in a lot of food at once.

Best to you!

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:24 pm

I agree with the ladies.. you are going to do fine! Welcome!!! cheers

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum