5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annie's journal

+6
Pookykat
mommieof2
ElleBella
shinichan18
spryng
needhelp
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Annie's journal Empty Annie's journal

Post  needhelp Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:27 am

okay so today was a great day i finally stayed on track after trying about 3 days a row.
Today at lunch i ate 3 bites of bread and chicken , 1 bite of bread and fish and 1 bite of herseys chocolate.
at dinner i ate 4 bites of patty and 1 bite of hershey's chocolate.
i drank countless amounts of water when i started to feel hungry and that helped alot. i enjoy eating a variety of bites at a time to me it feels like i ate plenty food. i really found it better to stay on track when i had my bite of hershey. it felt like i had a big dessert. i chewed my food until it was completely dissolved in my mouth. i did enjoy my food to day and i think it tasted quite taster than usual because it look my time and ate it. usually i would just eat and chew for like 3 seconds and swallow. i really hope i see a weightloss on day one i mean this diet seems to good to be true. i dont really crave anything because it try to get my cravings in my bites. its just the hunger for certain time during the day that i have to deal with but like i said i drink and drink till i have no more room Smile. i hope to keep up my good efforts on day 2 tomorrow Smile

i hope to see a nice number on the scale tomorrow.

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Annie's journal Empty Re: Annie's journal

Post  spryng Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:49 am

Your weigh in tomorrow should be great and congrats on getting through day 1! the first few days are tough but you have the right idea, just keep putting it into practice and before you know it 3 days will be past, your hungerstat reset and you'll have more energy and your hunger under control. Its worth it I promise! I love you
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  shinichan18 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:53 am

Hey, I saw you posted on my thread and so I wanted to say thank you for that. Congrats on getting through day 1, I'm hoping I can pass that first mile marker myself since its usually a problem for me. I'm hoping that maybe we can keep each other accountable even though I'm starting a day after you.

shinichan18

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:37 pm

How are you doing with all.. are you finding it to be ok?
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Annie's journal Empty day 2

Post  needhelp Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:57 pm

today was a great 5 bite day i had a couple of extra bites at dinner but i did not binge so i am happy with my progress and cant wait for these first few days to go by quickly until i can eat 5 bites and not feel to binge

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  mommieof2 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Welcome to the 5 bite diet. I hope you are finding it to be easy. Good luck to you.
mommieof2
mommieof2

Back to top Go down

Annie's journal Empty day 3

Post  needhelp Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:39 am

i ate everything in sight Sad getting back on track tomorrow and TRY not to look at the scale

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:19 am

One day at a time.. one meal at a time.. one bite at a time.. you'll get there, keep trying! I love you
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  needhelp Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 am

i over think it at times one step at a time

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:15 pm

You and all of us do.. lol.. you are just beginning .. no worries.. you will find you way!! Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  needhelp Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:39 am

the first few day of this diet is really hard WOW i got to get myself mentally prepared. i always last until the night and when i start my bites i keep saying one more and that one more turns into to much gosh i feel like a failure i cant even make it past the first day Sad

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:25 am

Dont worry girl.. I messed up tonight also. uuugh.. we are going from reg portions to mini ones.. its not easy but we can crack the code!!! Keep working at it bounce

You can do this!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Pookykat Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Hey Annie,

I've talked about what I did to get myself on this diet not-quite 6 weeks ago. For me, at the beginning, I had to make it the most important thing in the world, in my life. That doesn't last forever. But it is crucial to get through those first 3 days, the first 5, the first week. Because once you do, the results are extraordinary, and not just the ones on the scale.

I can honestly say that I handle food differently now than I did 6 weeks ago. I couldn't eat a lot at one sitting if I tried. But even better, is that this diet did what nothing else has done. No diet, no self help books, support groups - whatever. It's trained me out of using food emotionally. Bingeing or overeating because something was bothering me, because I needed to not feel.

I can talk more about that, and I think I might in my journal. I was thinking of writing about that for my 8 week "anniversary."

Anyway... the point is, this diet is life altering, and I wanted to pass that along in case you needed some motivation. When I started this diet, I needed a ton of motivation. I read this forum constantly. I posted here A LOT. I read about the diet elsewhere, I read pros and cons. I used all kinds of things for motivation - online shopping for clothes that I would finally get to wear. I set mini goals for myself, and I believe in aiming high when you set them. Example, at my 8 week mark, I'm getting on a plane and heading back east to go to a family party. I used that as a marker for my first goal. Every time I got discouraged, I kept an OBSESSIVE focus on that date. Visualized myself getting off the plane in a certain small pair of jeans.

And you know what? It's working. That first week was horrendous. I felt insane. Now, this diet is a piece of cake. Seriously.

I am not going to hit the 40 pound goal by September 5, but in 5 1/2 weeks, I've lost 21 pounds, not for "cheating", but because my body is going to do what it wants to do. I can only control what I put in my mouth, and my efforts at the gym. I can't control the results (which I HATE!!!!!! I get frustrated with A LOT!!! Very Happy )

It's in you to do this. Dig deep. Keep focused on what you want, and do whatever you have to do to get there.

I hope this was helpful. Best of luck to you.

Pookykat

Back to top Go down

Post  needhelp Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:36 pm

i need to find some way to get back on track. i keep starting and stopping and giving up so quickly. i am going to start eating snickers until i can eat normal food because with normal food i cant stop but if i have one snickers i will eat that know that i cant eat more time to do the snickers thing and see how it goes. wish me luck i need to lose 60 + lbs to be at a normal weight Sad

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:53 am

I think the Snickers is a good way to go
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:35 am

maybe I should do that too.. good luck!!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  needhelp Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:35 am

i am feeling so fat today and i am so fated with my weight. the longest i have ever been on this diet was 3 days and i lose 3 lbs and to this day i have not gain it back after all the binge eating i was doing. time to get serious and make a change i really want to lose weight and get healthy and happy. i find myself cry when i look at my body because i cant believe i let myself get so fat. i need to be consistent on this diet it have to be the most important thing in my life now. i am fed up of feeling sick and unhealthy. my health is the most important thing and i am continuously taking it for granted why? i need to get about 60 lbs off. i have terrible back pain and knee problem. food has really dont so mush havoc on my life and i am continuously reaching for it. i need to break this life treating problem and lose weight because if i dont do something now i will not be around for very long :'(. time for me to be serious nothing is more better than my health NOTHING. i am fed up of trying this diet and failing at night eating non stop gosh. i can do this i did it already for the three hardest days just to see if this diet would work and it did. after the three days i ate and ate like a pig and i look like a cow. TIME TO DO THIS DIET RIGHT AND GET BACK ON TRACK I WILL START TOMORROW 26TH SEP 2012 I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED.

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  needhelp Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:17 pm

today was a much better day than yesterday. i was an emotional mess with my weight because i saw some pictures of me at an event that was taken about a few months back and i had no idea i looked so big, i mean i know that i was big but never thought i looked that way Sad. i sat there crying and comparing my pictures from when i was skinny to fat. it was a horrible felling, i felt so mad at myself for let my weight creep up so fast in about 3 yrs. today i woke up and felt much better than i last night. i promised my self that i would lose the weight i am fed up of being the fat sister, the fat friend, the fat sister in law the fat one at home, the fat one in my family. the only one to gain weight in my family. i am so tired of it all time to take my life back.

day one current weight 168 lbs

L 5 bites if fish sandwich
D 5 bites planning to have an other sandwich
i will stay on track to night Smile

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Yay for you bounce bounce bounce bounce

You are going to do this.. You are very motivated and will achieve this.. cheers cheers cheers
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  needhelp Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:38 am

so i failed tonight was so hungry that i could not think for myself and i let food control my every move Sad. i had a binge and now i feel horrible huh i guess tomorrow should be a better day. i always let those weak moments control me. i feel like crying. i know i can do this diet but i just have to work on my dinner 5 bites because i do the entire day correct and at night i give in Sad

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  needhelp Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:01 am

i need to try that, i never did a snickers day

needhelp

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:07 am

I think you should try it because you know right when to stop nothing to second guess I usually do that for the first few days
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Im with you on that .. a snickers day is great.. I have them from time to time.. Good luck!! bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 am

You might want to try adjusting the times you eat so you eat later in the day and try going to bed earlier...this might help. We all struggle with night eating and I have admitted I am a full blown bulimic...this diet is really helping me control my eating and lose weight. You beat yourself up a lot and you need to stop that b/c it only makes the binging worse. If you screw up, own it and move on...NO more dwelling. You CAN DO THIS!!!! I do have one question...how tall are you????
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:16 am

I agree with snow you need to forgive yourself
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content