5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DietTry's journey

4 posters

Go down

DietTry's journey Empty DietTry's journey

Post  DietTry Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Here we go!
I'v tried this diet with a bad and sloppy attitude x times and failed on day 1 the same amount. I'm new to this forum and really hope it will help me get motivated and stay on track! Very Happy I'm positive this time and really hope that helps. I'm not doing daily weigh ins but weekly ones. my starting weight is around 165lbs. I'm hoping to do this for as long as 6 weeks, and hoping that takes me in the 120's but first i need to get trough the first week! Smile
DietTry
DietTry

Back to top Go down

DietTry's journey Empty Re: DietTry's journey

Post  Snow White Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:03 am

Good luck!!! I like to weigh in daily so I can see how my food choices affect my weight loss...it also helps me stay motivated to see that number going down every singe day that I behave. I hope you make it to your goal...do what works for you! : ))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:16 am

Welcome!!! yes the first week is probably the toughest.. actually just the first 3-4 days, I always feel amazing by day 5 for some reason, some feel it on day 4.. but it's worth pushing through those first few days to get there because you'll suddenly have more energy, your head will be clear, your stomach quiet.. it's like a breakthrough with your body. So hang in there, when you are feeling weak etc come post here! We can sure keep you accountable, you can do it! Smile
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm

ohmy, this is embarrassing to write. first of all thanks for the support! I'v been really bad this weekend and not really following the diet at all, i halfway tried at first but so much was going on, my brothers birthday, full booked and out with friends. I think i choose a bad time to start this and all i can do is tart over on Monday! I'm still pretty sure this is the diet for me, and excited to try to get on the wagon again Very Happy
DietTry
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Don't worry, it happens! Weekends and special occasions are very hard! You start with the best intentions and then life happens! Just keep on going...I promise you will lose the weight you want to lose. Good luck with your Monday restart! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 pm

I'm so frustrated and i almost feel sorry for myself even though i'm the one who keeps messing up. I do good at first, i eat my five bites for lunch and five bites for dinner, but when it gets around 8 pm and the hunger comes creeping i loose all control. Do anyone have any tips? Should i eta my dinner later? I just get so upset with myself, i really want to, but i keep doing the same mistakes. I guess the only thing to do is to start over tomorrow again... I need to get over this first hump.
DietTry
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  DietTry Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 pm

so i'v prepared my meals for tomorrow, both high in protein, so i hope that will help! Lunch will be at 12 as usual, but i'll try to wait with my dinner until 8 pm, this should help my problems just a little bit at least. Smile I guess three's a charm? hopefully i'v learned!
DietTry
DietTry

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:35 am

Good Luck!!! bounce
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:18 am

Sounds good...lots of people have had success switching their meal times! Great plan and the high protein will help with the hunger, too. : )))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  spryng Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm

A nice tip as well is to just go to bed. If you get hungry after dinner and feel weak and want to cave.. go to bed! its a win win, you will sleep off the hunger and your body will thank you for the extra sleep by losing a bit more weight. That is what I do the first week or so of this diet.
spryng
spryng

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down