5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  danielsaun Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Hello all I am familiar with 5 bite have been loosely following for the last few years. Being a tall, athletic guy I have never been able to make it on just 5 bites for dinner. I skip breakfast, eat about 7-10 for lunch and around 20 for dinner followed by a small bowl of ice cream. Even with that I was losing about 1 pound per day.

Has anyone who is an athletic guy been able to manage on 10 bites per day. When I try and be strict I almost faint from low blood sugar I think?

danielsaun

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  ElleBella Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:49 am

I would think you must eat more if you are going to go hard.. The book says during the short time of the diet you do not need to exercise.. hope you feel better. Very Happy

Debbie
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dmac Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:10 am

Welcome danielsaun how long did you go with just the 5 n 5 it takes a few days then it gets better cardio workouts no problem for me lifting type workouts i would get very hungry
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  danielsaun Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Dmac wrote:Welcome danielsaun how long did you go with just the 5 n 5 it takes a few days then it gets better cardio workouts no problem for me lifting type workouts i would get very hungry

I have never stuck to 10 bites a day more like 20-25 and when doing 20-30 minutes of cardio I would still lose about a pound a day. Wow if I stick to 10 bites I will probably be real nasty for a few days and dropping 2 pounds per day.

danielsaun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum