5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow but steady....

4 posters

Go down

Slow but steady.... Empty Slow but steady....

Post  smhsince91 Wed May 22, 2013 3:01 am

I've been on this diet for about two weeks now. And I have to stress that I haven't been doing 5 bites perfectly. It seems like each week, I just slowly kept cutting down my food portions. Also, I did have some cheat days as well. But after two weeks on the diet, I managed to lose about 7lbs. That's the most weight I've ever lost while on a diet! For me, the weight loss and seemed kind of slow. I'm just an impatient person I guess Smile I'm hoping to lose at least 15-20lbs in a month. I have been invited to a wedding and I want to look my best. I'm a bridesmaid!!! Anyways that's my progress so far. I plan to update on this forum every few weeks about my progress. This diet is very simple but so hard sometimes. But then again, what diet isn't hard! Here are my stats!

Starting Weight:177
Current Weight: 170

My Progress: Total Loss:7lbs 65lbs to go!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Slow but steady.... Empty Re: Slow but steady....

Post  ElleBella Wed May 22, 2013 3:57 pm

You can do it girl.. just get onto the 5 bite 2 to 3 meals and rock it.. You will get 7lbs in a week then .. Yay for the 7 you have lost.. Very Happy
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  smhsince91 Wed May 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Thank you so much. You've been such a great help. It's so motivational when someone comments with such wise words. We can do this!
smhsince91
smhsince91

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu May 23, 2013 2:00 am

You welcome honey.. I love it too.. we can rock this all the way down to our goal weight.. We all so great here helping each other.. I love this forum.. some have said its even better than the drs forum.. they even have a group on facebook I heard.. but I would rather not share it all with everyone.. lol.

Have a great night girl flower
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  TimJ Sat May 25, 2013 11:25 pm

The face book one is great too. It is a closed group....only the people in the group can see the posts. Right now about 34 people in the group.

TimJ

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun May 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Wow that is amazing.. so many troopers.. great!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Slow but steady.... Empty thank you

Post  nopetitdejeuner Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:32 am

thank you for being honest... because i know its been hard for me too.

im technically on day 2 but have stayed from scale because i dont think ive been faithful. but tonight, i finally felt a mental CLICK. like "oh, i can do this. i like this.. "
and 7lbs is HUGE! thatd be wonderful no my frame

i have a teacher that talks about "getting the job done". i know i have @ least 15lbs to go and im actually getting excited!

i usually never have diet coke but tonight it saved me. and i liked that i chose it over food. 

thank you for inspiration!

nopetitdejeuner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down