5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♡Pale-cats 5B Journey♡

2 posters

Go down

♡Pale-cats 5B Journey♡ Empty ♡Pale-cats 5B Journey♡

Post  Pale-cats Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:08 pm

I am going to post something I found,on this forum.Because this is the "blueprint" to how I'll be maintaining my dream body.Maybe it will help you too! Very Happy

XO

Last edited by Pale-cats on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pale-cats
Pale-cats

Back to top Go down

♡Pale-cats 5B Journey♡ Empty Re: ♡Pale-cats 5B Journey♡

Post  Pale-cats Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:57 pm

I've no idea who wrote this. It was a few years ago..Around 2010 or 2011.

------------------------------------------------

Hi, I also have a bigger goal than most on here, I am halfway to my 80 pound loss goal. This diet works, but everyone has to find a way to make it work for them.If you only have 20 or so pounds to lose, you can probably be super strict and get it off quick.If you have a lot more to lose,it will take time,so you need to modify it so it can be done for the long term (this is not what dr.lewis suggests,but its helped me lose 40+ pounds so far!) If you've read this on other posts,forgive me, but here is my advice to anyone trying to lose more than 25 lbs on this diet:

-Do the diet "to the letter" for 2 weeks. It's only tough for the first few days,then it gets easy.I lost 15 pounds (If I remember correctly) in the first two weeks.I found that the special k meal bars made it easier for the first few days while getting used to it.

-Once you get past those weeks,your stomach will shrink,so what I did was "maintain" for the next few weeks by having 3 five bite meals during the weekdays of ANYTHING I WANT.I didn't worry about eating healthy at this point, I just needed to keep to portion control and ate what I wanted so I wouldn't feel deprived and end up binging.Then, I would take FRI,SAT and SUN "off".I would not worry about a few margaritas here and there, and I wouldn't really worry about counting bites while out with friends and family.The great thing is, you honestly can't eat that much as long as you listen to your body. If you binge,you will puke. Trust.Several of us have experienced this,and it sucks.

-Over the "maintain" weeks,weight will typically go up a few pounds from the weekend,and then go down after MON or TUES. It's no big deal. I feel like doing this is important so I know I'm not just doing this in vain, this is probably how I will maintain for life, and it doesn't bother me at all.When I feel like eating, I do.When I don't, I 5bite.

-When I feel like I'm ready (usually after a few weeks) I go strict 5bites twice a day,and do that until I lose 10 pounds (1 week,typically)

-Rinse, Lather, Repeat lol

Sorry this is long, but I feel like people who have more than just a few to lose have to do this differently from everyone else to keep themselves from going into past bad habits, and knowing that you can maintain has kept me motivated. Who cares if you lose 60 pounds if it's impossible to keep off?! Being strict for 3 months straight just isn't realistic, and doesn't teach you how to eat in moderation, at least for me. Now, even on my "off" days,I probably eat 25% of what I used to. If I even eat 50%, I feel full and awful.Doing it this way, I've lost an average of 12 pounds a month with VERY little effort, aside from the first few weeks. This diet is the best!! Oh, I also lift weights three times a week,and cardio 3-5. I don't really attribute any weight loss to this, because I have been doing that for over a year before 5bite without any loss.But, it might make a difference in keeping my metabolism up? I have no clue, but I wanted to give you the full picture.Good luck!!!

------------------------------------------------
Pale-cats
Pale-cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Stuffing down with food...you can deal with what you are stuffing down...which I , myself just cannot do. There is nothing I can do to fully "deal" with it. Or plan B, you can find something positive to stuff with like writing, reading, creating anything, painting, something you can do with your hands I think...b/c stuffing with food involves so much of our hands.

Good luck in meeting your goals! You will do great and your meal plan sounds really do-able! : ))))))))
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down