5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snow White's Journal

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Snow White's Journal - Page 2 Empty Re: Snow White's Journal

Post  ElleBella Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:00 am

I sure hope this one works super duper for you love.. Your weekend sounded so great!!! Keep it up skinny mini bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:27 am

weight: 185.2 down a little...but still up from before the long weekend.

I drew a 10 bites paper from my bag for dinner tonight. Tomorrow should really shake things up! I'm scared! But willing to try anything at this point. I can't go backwards anymore!!!!

b- nothing
l- 10 bites lentil stew
d- 10 bites vegan pizza/chips & salsa
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:40 am

Super Job you.. back to plan and losing weight.. wahoo!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:47 pm

weight: 183.6 Let's keep this going down!!!!!

b- nothing
l- 10 bites vegan goulash w/vegan ranch on top
d- 10 bites vegan baked potato soup w/vegan ranch on top

Well, I cheated! I searched until I found my folded up paper that said I could have 10 bites for dinner because I found this recipe last night that I wanted to try out! Well, no more of that! Come Monday whatever I draw out is what I eat for dinner! Now both of my 10 bites are gone! So it's either water, juice, 5 bites, or cereal until I hit the 100 days! --(Mon.-Thurs.)

Has anyone ever tried or heard of the coffee enema???? I'm thinking about giving it a try to cleanse my liver of all this alcohol. People speak well of it on the internet...just wondering if any of you every have tried it! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I would like to lose another 7 pounds by Sept. 25 (my 100 day mark)...that would make it an even 30 pounds in 100 days...I would be at 176.1!!!!!!!!!!!!! After that I will be setting up a birthday challenge...so we can lose as much weight as possible by our next birthday! For me that will be 85 days from Sept. 25-Dec. 19 and Thanksgiving will be in the middle of it! I'm going to try to lose another 20 pounds...that seems reasonable...30 would be even more awesome though and may be possible if I keep limiting portions so strictly. If I hit these goals...and extra 20 would put me at 156 and 30 would put me at 146. At 146 and my frame...I look somewhat like a normal person instead of a fatty!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:20 am

You are doing it love.. yay.. Your going down so fast.. way2go!!! I am sure you will reach your goal. I know this time you are focused and getting it done.. I have never done a coffee enema so I can not help with that.. but I do liver cleansing all the time.. I start in the morning with soft food only.. no meat..yoghurt , apple sauce..soup.. then at 2pm stop eating and mix 1/2 cup oil and 1 cup orange juice together and put in fridge to chill. Then mix 4 cups orange juice with 4 table spoons Epsom salts. Put this in fridge also.. remember no food from 2:00 pm.. At 6:00pm drink 1 cup of the Epsom salt/orange juice mixture.. ( it will be bitter but just swig it back) At 8:00 drink the another cup of the epsom mixture. Finally at 9:45 drink the 3rd cup of epsom drink. You will find drinking the epsom salts will clear you out.. that is what is to do.. it also opens your valves of the liver and gallbladder to flush it. Now it is time to go and get ready for bed. In 15 mins , 10:00pm you will drink the oil/ orange juice mixture while standing beside your bed. Drink it down fast. You will then lie on your left side slightly prop up. lay there till you fall asleep.. You might feel a strange feeling like little rocks going down.. That is the cleaning of the liver and gallbladder. When you feel the need to go to the bathroom you will flush.. this will happen a lot on the first time and for the rest of the fallowing day.. if you wish to get even cleaner you can drink the final glass of epsom orange juice mix,, this will clean you right out.. at around 10 am you can start to drink normal juice, and eat a small pc of fruit. By noon you can eat normal food with in reason.. nothing to hard to digest.. Wahla.. You are doine.. I do this cleanse every 4 weeks.. keeps my liver very happy. I wish I started to this cleanse long before my gallbladder problems.. I might still have it if I had. Rolling Eyes 

Keep up the Fab work love.. xoxoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Whew! That is intense! Thanks for sharing that with me!

weight: 182.5 Down, but a big hump to get over this weekend!

b- nothing
l- 2 very small apples, 1 bite canteloupe
d- planning 5 bites spinach enchilada, 5 bites chips w/beans & rice (no cheese, all vegan)
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:48 pm

It reads like a lot but its easy.. mix your mixes put them in the fridge.. and way you go.. it works so well ,,, my very sick liver has been reborn.. I still have challenges as you know but they are completely digestive.

You are a star love.. keep it going honey.. How is school going.. are the kids in the groove now?
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Oh, they are in the groove...but there's always one crazy one at least!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:09 am

Lol yup..I looked at the other option you asked about.. not so sure that would be any better.. lol
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 am

182.1 down a little and still fighting get over this hump in into the 170s!!!!

b-tea w/almond milk
l- 10 bites English peas w/vegan cheese sauce
d- 10 bites baked potato w/ nutritional yeast and vegan ranch dressing

I could not find an enema kit to for the coffee enemas anywhere, so I'll have to order it online. I also read that the coffee enemas can help kill off candida!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:06 am

Hey that is great love.. You will find the 170's soon girl.. no worries.. Oh on the kids lunch program.. Nina is a very good eater also. It's ok for her to have one cheat meal a week. Very Happy 

Happy Sunday.. xo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 pm

weight: 181.2
My weight will definitely be up tomorrow b/c of all the sodium today and also taking real mouth bites instead of measuring.

My son eats at school every day which something that I'm not proud of...but like I said he is just soooooooo picky. I wish he would let me send his lunch from home, but he just can never tell me anything to pack for him. At dinner, sometimes he will not eat. But I know he supplements with healthy snacks like fruit, cereal, & granola bars. I keep hoping he will grow out of it, but he's nearly 12 so I don't know this just may be who he is. He is very trim and athletic and always enjoying all kinds of exercise. I've even caught him in his room lifting my little hand weights! I do worry about his nutrition at meal times though. We have thought about taking him to a nutritionist for some guidance.

b- nothing
l- 10 bites vegan pizza
d- planning 10 bites leftover Mexican food

I ordered the stuff for the coffee enema. We will see how all this goes!

I hope everyone had a great weekend on plan!!! flower flower flower flower flower flower flower 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi love.. I would not worry about him.. my girlfriends son grew up on french fries and hamburger as he would only eat like 5 different things.. He is now 24 and in great shape.. he eat more now that his pallet has changed.. I think as long as he is eating.. its all good.. My cousin has a finicky eater also so she makes spaghetti and chocks if full of veg, he is none the wiser.. She make apple pie as he will not eat fruit.. clever whip she is..You are doing the best you can!! Very Happy  I have a freak of nature.. she loves anything.. raw or cooked.. never spit anything out.. lol.. Smile 

How many kids do you have love.. boys only or?

That sodium hey.. me too.. I had a good portion of popcorn while watched a movie.. salty for sure.. bloated this morning.. lol

Have a super day Girl! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:55 pm

3 boys and the baby is 11!

weight: 181.0

b- nothing
l- 10 bites mashed potatoes w/spicy rice & beans (not that spicy)
d- 10 bites vegan tostada
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Oh Wow.. You are a Rocking Mom.. 3 kids.. I bet you Boys are so handsome love.. You did not gain.. that is so fab.... eeeeh you are so close to the 170's again love.. yahooo!

Have a super warrior day Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Love you Girl.. Keep it up!

ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:54 pm

weight: 179.9 (Barely made it into the 170s!)

b- banana (we'll see if this causes a gain tomorrow)
d- planning 10 bites vegan pizza

Candida is awful...on my tongue now! I took a couple of garlic caps hoping to tone it down a bit. I'm still using the anti-fungal cream on my leg and it is getting better. I'm not supposed to take garlic b/c of having the ablation coming up. I'm going to take the garlic and stop 2 weeks before the ablation. Also, I'm still waiting for my coffee enema stuff to arrive which is supposed to help w/the candida. I just can't figure out what has brought on this outbreak!

Debbie, I love you, too! I could not do this without you! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:14 am

OK ALL.. HAPPY DANCE FOR SNOW.......bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 170's.. Wahoooo!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Dasher Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:27 pm

You're doing it!
Snow White's Journal - Page 2 1304799096681cf5a4a5101ac82093768eb948fd6b96730abf46

Dasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:07 am

Thanks, Debbie & Dasher!!! Thanks so much for the encouragement!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

weight 179.7 (.2 loss, not worth the banana I had for breakfast yesterday, so no banana today. I also noticed that I was not hungry for lunch yesterday after having the banana for breakfast.)

b-nothing
d- 10 bites vegan potato soup (1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons)

The coffee enema stuff came today and I tried it out. First I did 2 plain water enemas to clear out (but the only thing that came out was the water...strange!) Then I did the coffee and you are supposed to hold it in for 12-15 minutes...I made it about 3 minutes and then it needed to come out. I'm going to keep at that and will try not grinding my beans so much tomorrow. We'll see what happens!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Uugh.. I just posted and lost it.. sorry love.. Keep up the stellar work.. You are braver than I.. I just could not do a enema.. I wish you could just find your way to order the Candida Wall suppressor love.. save for 3 months.. 20 bucks a month in a jar and you will have the money to order it. I am day two.. boy I started flushing right away.. 4 movements yesterday... My dr says it is the only one that truly works.. it breaks down the wall of so your own body can kill off the candida over growth. Any ways.. just want you to be as healthy as you can be love.. xoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:24 pm

If this doesn't work...I will see if I can order it!

weight: 179.0

b-nothing
d- 10 bites rotini pasta w/marina w/ diced carrots and nutritional yeast

I will be trying the coffee enema again tonight! I'm just going to brew it through my coffee pot. On one site it said you could do that instead of making it in a pan. I've already got my coffee cooling now!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:10 am

I read that also.. brewing it helps out big time? Hope it works love.. cheers 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:03 pm

179.0 lbs...that's great, Snow White. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Knowing that you were at 225, all I can say is congratulations. Bravo!!! bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Hey Beauty,

I have taken this long journey since I came home from Germany.. I came home at weighing around 226 so at this stage I am 23lbs down also.. I think you and I are on such a similar path. Now you are going to blow past your goals love.. I feel it.. 130 here you come.. I am so proud of you love.. So Proud!!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce flower 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:49 am

Thank you soooooooooo much, Debbie & Claire!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

weight: 178.1 (probably will be up tomorrow b/c of Mexican food and margaritas tonight!)

b-nothing
l- apple
d- 10 bites vegan Mexican (spinach enchiladas, no cheese anywhere)

I did the coffee enema again last night. First I did 2 water enemas and nothing at all came out. I did the (brewed in the coffee maker this time) coffee enema and was able to hold it in for the recommended 15 minutes and was able to relieve some waste. I was able to sleep fine (some people say they are wired after doing these). But today I felt different, when I woke up I felt good and did some housework before leaving for work (highly unusual). I was full of energy all day and didn't feel dead tired when I got home. Now, it could be I'm jacked up on the inside w/ caffeine or it could be I rid my body of some toxins and feel better. Who knows??? I'm not doing one tonight, but plan to do one tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

Happy weekend on plan to everyone! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next