5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here I go!

+5
insanity
herbsgirl
claire1
Snow White
ElleBella
9 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Well here I go! Empty Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:12 am

Oh love thank you so much.. I bomb this night.. I was not hungry I just got very stressed.... uuugh.. I expect I might be up tomorrow.. but no worries I am not going off plan.. back on it first thing. bounce 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Well here I go! Empty Re: Well here I go!

Post  ElleBella Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Happy Sunday All..

Day 1 207
Day 2 205
Day 3 204

3lbs down 2 days..onto Day 3 now.. sticking like glue.

B) tea
L) grilled cheese sandwich with cream of mushroom soup.. 5 bites... I dip my sandwich lol..
sn) tea
D) beans and cheese wrap 5 bites

all right so yesterday I bombed,  I had a bag of chips.. and a full wrap at dinner.. uuugh.. thankfully I still managed to go down 1lb.. The stress this past week has been hard. I am going to get through this one way or another. I hope today to keep it clean and not to binge. I just can not do that any more  pale  or I will never get there.. No

One thing that has really made a difference is eat a very dense type of meal.. my wraps are full of two types of cheese, Roasted turkey, artichokes, roasted garlic, cucumber, parsley (fresh) and shredded very fine carrot.. after wrapping it I put it in a pan and press it .. nice a crunchy out side.. If I am going to eat only 5 bites, these bites better be the best bites lol sunny 

I wish the best to you all.. That your day goes great and that if you fall down a bit you pick yourself up, dust your self off and keep moving forward cheers   

Update - Hi again.. well I had my half a grilled cheese exactly 5 bites.. I had about 4 spoons of soup left so I had them.. wow I am soooooooooooooooo full.. I had the soup as I am off to put in a hour of labour lol.. will need the extra few calories. K.. sticking like glue all..xoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:16 pm

You are doing so well!!!
I am so proud of your weight loss!!!
Just like you said, dust yourself off and keep on moving!!!!
We are doing this!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Thank you honey.. now my minor nit picking as I made maple nuts .. 5 nuts.. I ate soooooooooo delish.. and a small pc of cheese.. I mean like a finger nail.. lol.. Now I am having my tea.. Thankfully I am not hungry.

Its 4:13 now, I just cut my daughters hair and she is in a bath. Dinner is having a change as I found some sausage in the fridge that needs to be eaten.. so I am making a sausage with potato pan.. of course with onions and peppers.. lol

Dinner will be around 6 and that should carry me straight through to bed.. I am going to have early night.. I picked up a book a while back I have never read.. thinking about starting it.

Happy Sunday All.

Update- I ended up having 10 bites for dinner .. I was so hungry from being active all day.. I also notice my stomach is in a flare and swelling.. I look like I about to have a baby.. uugh.. so I will have to be careful tomorrow.. eeek.. I can not drink anything either.. uuugh.. well it does not change anything.. I might just not eat at all for a few days.. we will see in the morning if It still flaring. So total bite today was about 20 Very Happy 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:39 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Congratulations, Debbie:!: Exclamation Exclamation  You're doing great.
Not eating at all for a few days, I'm not sure it's a good idea. But if you want to do it, listen to your body and if you feel too weak, eat something.

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Thank you so much Girl, the no eating thing is because my liver will not let me love.. I want to but it will not allow it.. I will just throw it up if I try.. lol.. but my tummy is not so bad today.. I am able to drink so it should be ok.. Yay

I am just off to take Nina to school, I will up date all when I get back.. Cheers!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:56 pm

I hope you are having a good day of on plan eating. So sorry to hear about your flare up. I hope it is feeling much better now! No No No 
Wishing much health and wellness, my sweet lady! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:55 am

All Thank you love, I have eaten well today,.. not on plan.. to much stress..I just need to sleep and not think through so much stuff.. I promise to get back on plan tomorrow,, hugs to all you beauties..xoxoxo
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Hi All,

Day 1 207
Day 2 205
Day 3 204
Day 4 ?
Day 5 205

I did go up 1 lb from my normal day off food. Thank goodness it was not more.. My liver is ok today.. no pain.. bounce 

Today is a light work day. I worked all day and night last night to have a light day today. My husband and I are going to give it one more go. He will move to Canada in the next 24 months.. and will come on a reg basis. Time will tell, but I am happy to see what will come of it. Very Happy 

Food
B) tea
L) grilled cheese with mushroom soup 5 bites
D) chicken, broccoli and potatoes 5 bites

That is my plan.. cheers 

I walked to school today and plan to do the same today.. I am walking normal speed, it takes 30 mins there and back. I find this makes me more hungry but I need to keep going with is. I might just have to add a few bites of fruit to give me energy when I get back.. we will see.. maybe half pc.

k.. off to my mild day.. Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm very glad you feel better today, Debbie. You are doing great with your diet, don't worry about that 1 lb. You'll lose it and much more than that. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

As for your husband, "in the next 24 months" sounds long and hesitating. I don't wan't to be negative, I really wish you the best with him, but in the next 24 months ... silent I don't know you, but I feel you're a wonderful woman who deserves more than "on a regular basis".
I hope in time he'll become the man you deserve.

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:14 am

I couldn't agree more with what Claire said about your husband. You and Nina deserve so much more. I found love again and I know you could, too. I feel you don't value yourself enough right now to see that. You are a beautiful person inside and out and worthy of someone's true love and devotion. Listen to what you are saying about him. What if I said that to you about my relationship? I wonder if you would have the same response as you do now...something for you to think about. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

You are under a lot of stress and don't let an off plan day get you down. You'll bounce back and we will get this done!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:10 am

Ahhh ladies I love that you are so loving.. thank you.. Snow ... No I would not suggest you stay with your man in this case. I do have a plan that was put in place today if things have no movement in the next months. Its been a long road.. time will really tell all how this will play out. Shocked 

Today I struggled to stay on plan again.. Sad 

I wish you both a wonderful day.. xoxoxoxoxox
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Hi Ladies

I can not seam to stick to 5 bites.. I need stick to calories.. I am not binging .. just not stopping at 5. My mind is just to out there with all right now. Besides with walking I am coming home so hungry so having a bit of breakfast will be helpful.  I will keep my calorie count within the 5 bites of 600-700 calories

Onward and upward.. my business is sooooooooooooooo amazingingly great.. my personal life.. eeeek...lol

B) tea, fruit salad - had this
L) bowl of soup had this
D) chicken, mushroom,broccoli and  cheese casserole

sn) 100 calorie pack popcorn

So fare I have only had tea.. I am tired this morning so I drove Nina to school.. thus I am not hungry yet.. at this point this is about 664 calories.. if I eat what is here. I will update later today.. cheers all!!
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:04 pm

I still believe in the hungerstat...what about 10 bite it with me?

Loving and praying for you! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:24 am

You are on.. 10 bites.. all I do is eat to much again on calories so why not try 10.. You are such a Bright light love .. I have sucked all this time.. I wonder why.. lol.. you always help me back.. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.. I really appreciate it. kiss kiss kiss
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 am

One a good note today I went shopping for some new clothes and I am a solid size 14.. every pair a pants I put on was a 14.. Yay.. I still have a few more things to get so I plan to go shopping again soon.

I did not make it again today.. my girlfriend has not called in few days as I have been so stressed.. she is actually going to be here this weekend.. visiting with me and her mom.. I can not wait to see her skinni self.

k...its time to let my stress take a rest.. I am back on my cleanse come tomorrow.. 5 days.. phase 2

My food plan

B) tea,
L) half sandwich 7 bites fruit salad 3 bites
D) no idea yet

I will up date all tomorrow .. hugs and loves all
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  claire1 Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:54 am

I agree with you, Debbie. 5 bites is hard to control, especially when the food you're eating has little proteins. That's why I gave up on Snickers. I think you're right about keeping count of the calories instead of the bites. I'll try to do the same thing and today I'll eat 100 grams of pasta (350 calories) and around vegetables (no more than 250 calories). I'm glad you found the clothes you wanted. Don't buy too many... you know you'll lose a lot of weight and you'll have to get rid of all the pants size 14. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

claire1

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Yes you are right.. I only purchased one pare of dress pants.. will go for a new pair of jeans too.. nothing fits me from spring.. Yay.. I have to get some tops also.. mine are looking like aprons.. lol

Today I went to my teachers conference, went very well. The first one always does.. Nina is a total Ramona.. Love it!

B) tea
L) crackers with cheese and fruit
D)egg noodle casserole bake

I am off to work.. will up date later .. hugs and loves.. xoxox

Update I am doing ok today.. had a few extra crackers.. had to as I forgot it the start of phase 2 of cleanse.. lol.. but other than that I am doing good.
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:06 am

I've been measuring a lot, too.
I figure 10 bites is 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons. I've gotten used to it and I really think my hungerstat has reset to this amount. Sometimes I just do a 1/2 cup per meal. But I started off just eating 10 big bites and then weaned down to the measuring. But no matter what I do I always have these little stalls here and there that make me crazy. I'm going to keep doing this rain dance until it rains, though that's all I know anymore. If your friend can do this, we can do this.

Good luck with your cleanse! Please let me know how that is working out for you!
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:16 am

Oh love.. I drop the ball again.. eeek.. I was sooooooooooo tired I just had a sandwich, but the whole thing.. then some Halloween treats.. I am guessing my girlfriend is going to shake me but good.. lol

I do not know what I am going to do .. this stress is making me binge.. uugh.. I do know I want to do this but then my nutzo head goes on strike and Im gone.

The cleanse is going great again today.. this is the second time on day 1 I flushed all day.. love it.. I am to eat at lease 1200 calories for these days but I am not going to.

Tomorrow I plan to make a the casserole I did not make today.. I will have have a sandwich for lunch.. that always keeps me full for a good 4-5 hrs.. the night time is the kicker.. so I think I will save the 3 bites from lunch and maybe 3 form dinner for a 6 bite snack. I will see.. lol

I just have to find a way to stick to this.. cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops Shocked 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:40 pm

My girlfriend is just on her way in now and will be get here around dinner time... we had a long talk this morning while she was getting her girls breakfast and I was walking Nina.. she said she will not shake me but is broken hearted I have not yet found a way to get this done. Sad 

After we talked about all she gave me a idea that might work. As I am eating more, I should spread it out and really eat less.. allowing my stomach to get used to small portions all around. I am going to try it and see if it works. While she is here, she is going to do it with me .. sat and sunday.. she said she could lose a few lbs .. lol

So here is the plan..

B) 5 bites
L) 5 bites
D) 5 bites
sn)5 bites

20 bites in total.. same as 10 and 10.. this just might work All.. my hunger stat will set still and I will be able to take all 4 of my pills daily for my cleanse (they have to be taken with meals).. so I will give this a go no matter what this week.. If I want to binge I am going to get off the sofa and stretch.. think about what I really want.. hope this works.. bounce 

So..lol Food
B) 5 bites egg on toast and tea
L) 5 bites grilled boritto
D) 5 bites casserole
sn) 5 bites apple with nutella and a diet cola

That is it.. I already had breakfast and my first pill.. having a bit of energy from the food is great. Time to really sink into work now.. Cheers Everyone.. xoxoxox

update- Going good.. my lunch and I am full on 5 bites .. wow.. so this is good. its 1:47, dinner should come around 6:30. If I stay this full then I will not eat a night snack.. That would be fab.. we will see alien 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:05 pm

The stress will surely do it! I've had a stressful couple of days and I'm really feeling like blowing it tonight! I've been stalled for 2 days and haven't gone to the bathroom either. Maybe I need to eat and do an enema to get it out. No No No No No 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:22 pm

I stressed last night and ate a full dinner and some movie popcorn.. a few cups only.. but still.. completely lost it.. So sorry ladies I the stress just got me going last night. I was going to jump ship and even wrote I would.. but instead I deleted the post .. and said to myself stop it little girl.. Embarassed  So I am back..

I am off to help my best girl pack her house to move so fare away and to spend time with my visiting friend.. Sad 

Snow I hope all went well last night.. you and I sometimes lose our way temp.. but we can do this.. for sure!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

I am sick with a nasty sore throat... uggh.. I am already so sick of school colds...lol

B) toast with pb and tea 5 bites
L) do not know will be 5 bites
D) do not know "        "  "
sn) salsa and chips 5 bites

Day 3 cleanse, all is good less my cold. I will be moving and carrying things today.. gonna be a bit of a calorie burner.

Water washing my hair.. going good.. I just washed my hair with a tsp of wen in warm water about 2 cups .. then poured over my head, massaged in and let it sit while I showered.. then rinse rinse rinse.. My hair is very clean, curly and healthy... I only use the wen in water when I feel like a bit of to much oil is in my hair.  I love being free from shampoo.. no more itch.. no my oily day 2 hair.. My natural oil are doing their work.. my hair looks it did when I was a kid.. shiny, soft.. and I swear my greys are less.. Ok.. I do not have much.. by I do not see really any anymore.. Yay

Alright I think that is it.. my tea is done.. my hair is almost dry.. Oh.. that is another thing.. my hair drys so fast now.. as its long that rocks.. I do not need to blow it out.. Yay

K.. Off I go.. I pray I do not get nuts again tonight.. uuugh.. wine for sure.. girls and wine.. for sure.. lol Twisted Evil 
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Snow White Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:23 pm

What brand of wen do you use?
You only use this every now and then?

Right now I am washing my hair every other day w/shampoo. At the end of the second day my hair is oily from the scalp down about 4 or 5 inches. So you're saying if I just let it go, and only wash with water, then on the second day it won't be oily? Do you still have to wash it with water every day? I use shea butter leave in conditioner which has pretty natural ingredients...could I still use that?

Let me know what you think! Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question 
Snow White
Snow White

Back to top Go down

Post  ElleBella Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:55 pm

I use a the Wen Sweet almond mint. I put about half a tsp in 2 cups warm water and pour slowly over my head massaging at the same time.. this cleanse me well enough now.. but I was not always this way.

I started with the no poo method about a month ago.. I used 1 tbs baking soda in 2 cups warm water and made up a bottle of apple cider vinegar 1tbs with about 2 cups of water. I slowly poured over my head the baking soda mix and massaged.. left in hair while I showered .. rinse rinse rinse really well and then spray in the apple cider vinegar.. and again rinse rinse rinse.. now you hair will feel stiff like you added clay in but when it dries it will be so soft shiny and full of volume. I did this every 4-5 days for 2 weeks .. I can tell you that with shampoo I would get a itchi scalp, oily in one day and I was losing weight like made.. this put a stop to all of it. After 2 weeks I read on a blog that the AC/BS mix might not be the safest thing to use.. so I looked up another way.. there was the honey way.. the egg yolk way.. and so on.. but then I came across water washing.. I am now working toward that.. go and look it up love.. its a process, it takes about 6 weeks of thicker greasy like hair for most.. I purchased a medium firm bore brush and that helps to move the sebum (natural oil from our skalp) down the hair shaft. I wash my hair every 4-5 days by day 4 I put it in a pony tail .. its getting easier to go longer with out washing.. I let it go a whole week and thought it might be hard to wash so I used the Wen.. it worked very well.. but wen has alcohol and can cause me to drop some hair.. right now I am just working towards complete water washing.. As we as humans used nothing but water not so fare back, but I know my scalp is so much happier.. No more itch, or hair lose.. my dry scalp is also gone.

using Shea butter cream rinse is just the same as letting your own sebum do the trick.. but its not for every one.. I just had to try something, my scalp problems where just so bad.

Yesterday I was off plan the whole day but as I did not digest it, it put me back on plan.. lol.. I was feeling really tired after spending the day helping, then we went to dinner.. I ordered a salad with salmon.. nothing to calorie dense,, When we finished we had thought we would all go to Jaimes to for a night cap.. I had to pass was so tired.. we I was not tired I had a very high fever that turned into a night in the bathroom very sick.. uuugh..

I am still very sick and am heading back to bed now. I am not eating at all today.. feel very sick... uuugh.. I feel so bad as I was to help my friend pack up the rest of stuff uuugh.. but I am really to sick.. full out fever nothing can go in ..even water makes me sick.. uuugh.. No 

I wish you all a great day.. Yay
ElleBella
ElleBella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum