5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started yesterday

2 posters

Go down

Started yesterday  Empty Started yesterday

Post  loserfriendly Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:04 pm

Hi All:

Like most of us, I watched Dr. Oz yesterday as well. Had been praying about my weight issue for a minute. When I saw the previews of Dr. Oz 5 bite diet, it sounded different, so I thought why not check it out. A week ago, I gave in and went to Weight Watchers for 1 meeting so that I could retrieve the materials and see what the deal was about the points system. I only have about 15 pounds to lose. I am 5'7 and the weight is in my belly. Most folks look at me and say what weight.  Very Happy 

This is a personal goal for myself. I put the weight on after I quit smoking. All of a sudden it appeared from nowhere.  Crying or Very sad   I guess you gain an appetite when you put the nasty sticks away! I found that getting into my clothes became an issue and I kept saying that I would lose the weight. It has been several years now, plus I'm menopausal, for those who understand that plight as well. So I am taking this approach and feel that I will be successful as I had begun reducing my portions according to the weight watch number of points to have per day.

Last night I only ate fruit, 1 small tangerine is about 5 bites. It was filing so I ate nothing else. This morning I am down 2 lbs. So that is very encouraging to say the least. I did have a little cream with my coffee, but I'm sure that will not make too much difference, if so, I will switch to tea. I will keep you posted and wish us all the best of luck in this challenge.

loserfriendly

Back to top Go down

Started yesterday  Empty Re: Started yesterday

Post  Melham1 Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:07 pm

How are you doing Loserfriendly? I saw where you don't have much to lose so I was curious what you weighed this morning.

Melham1

Back to top Go down

Started yesterday  Empty easier said than done

Post  loserfriendly Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:55 pm

Hi,

I thought this would be easy to do for me since I am not a big muncher, however, I think I had a mental challenge going on. When you tell your body to not do something, it wants more than ever to do the opposite.

So the first day I did pretty good like I said, b-coffee, l is where I got off track. Went to a fashion show was all prepared to eat 5 bites, food was provided at the show. I ate small chicken wrap sandwich (good) about 5 bites. Then 2 bites of cookie and 3 bites of cupcake. So that blew my decrease for Sat afternoon. Ate d-5 bites or less due to over indulgence at lunch.

Sun stayed with 5 bites for l & d. Had only gained 1 lb back from Sat. so I was content with that. Mon-b-coffee w/little cream, l-5 bites meatloaf & sweetpot., d-5 bites sweetpot/salmon.

This morning b-coffee. down 2lbs. I pushed myb egin date to Monday so that I could start fresh for the week. So far so good.

loserfriendly

Back to top Go down

Started yesterday  Empty Re: Started yesterday

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down