5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to 5 BD

4 posters

Go down

New to 5 BD Empty New to 5 BD

Post  JSue14 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello Friends,
I have not began my diet yet, I was looking to the safety of this diet. I seen this 5 BD on Dr. Oz and he was not to pleased with this diet. He said because of the nutritional value in the diet. He said that the diet lead to other diseases such as bilemia, I'm not good on spelling Very Happy  So, for you that have started the diet already, how safe is this diet? Idea Very Happy Very Happy 

JSue14

Back to top Go down

New to 5 BD Empty Re: New to 5 BD

Post  Dmac Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:57 pm

I feel it is completely safe I've been on and off since 2008
Dmac
Dmac

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:46 pm

I also think it's safe. I think the doc said as long as you take a multi-vitamin you can forage ahead. Just remember- we are eating the way gastric bypass patients eat. Only a small amount- but whatever we want. They also don't eat a whole bunch of different foods- simply because they can't. It's the same. My friend - who had gastric bypass 10 years ago- still can't eat salad. They told her that lettuce can be dangerous because it can get stuck and cause major problems for her. She has tried it a few times- but chooses to skip it altogether. I have watched how she eats over the years and she eats basically like this 5 bite plan works. She eats whatever she wants- and never eats healthy stuff honestly- but she went from 400 pounds to 160. She continues to eat like that- and has kept her weight off for the last 9 years. So I truly believe- even if you don't eat salad or tons of "healthy" foods- that you can still come out on top of this and be healthy. Just being so overweight is a horrible thing for our health- so whatever you have to eat to get there- with a vitamin- should be good. After all - thousands of gastric bypass patients have made it to their goal weight eating this way. We can do it too!!!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

New to 5 BD Empty I have a low cal smoothie before bed. It's really helping... and I get more good nutrition

Post  Sassycasswl Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:03 pm

I've lost 7 pounds in the last three days. The 5 bite diet is working for me. After 2 years of serious dieting on many other plans this is the first thing to really work. I feel great! I am really adhering to the diet plan of coffee and a multi-vitamin for breakfast, 5 bites for lunch, and 5 bites for dinner. I will share that each night before bed I make a fresh smoothie to help with the hunger pangs. Just a simple one with water, celery, cucumber, chia seeds, 1 tsp of honey, a pinch of parsley and a couple small pieces of watermelon. Delicious! Most of what’s in it are diuretic and low cal so it’s almost like a zero calorie beverage, but it really helps my sleep and is keeping me from binging.
Sassycasswl
Sassycasswl

http://thesmarterdiet.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:41 pm

That's awesome! Congrats on your seven pounds ! I am such a scale freak that I am gonna wait a few more days before getting on-

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum