5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just started the 5 Bite Diet yesterday

2 posters

Go down

Just started the 5 Bite Diet yesterday Empty Just started the 5 Bite Diet yesterday

Post  jenhartley1 Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:13 pm

Hi! I'm Jennifer, and I am new. I saw the diet on Dr. Oz, and I really need to lose weight- about 100 lbs, so I am trying this. I have been on a prescription appetite suppressant for about 2 months now, and have lost 25 lbs already. I am already not eating as much as I used to, so I figured why not reduce the amount even further.

I am modifying the diet slightly because of a couple health issues. I am eating 5 bites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I am making sure that I include protein for each of my meals and fruits or vegetables at each of my meals. I also started taking a multi-vitamin which I had not done before. I have been drinking a lot of water to help as well. I do have a very bad gag-reflex, and I cannot take medicine with just water, so I have a few sips of juice in the morning and evening so I can swallow my pills. Yesterday was my first day on the diet, and I have lost 1.2 lbs so far.

jenhartley1

Back to top Go down

Just started the 5 Bite Diet yesterday Empty Re: Just started the 5 Bite Diet yesterday

Post  Melham1 Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:59 pm

Hey! Just so you know, I am also eating breakfast. I suffer from severe migraines and I know that cutting breakfast will make me get one. I have read where lots of people do a 5 bite breakfast and see results. I'm sure it is faster if you don't but I just can't risk it.

Melham1

Back to top Go down