5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds!

+5
tammyjm10
Ani33
fayest21
Mareh
sexymetobe
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds! Empty Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds!

Post  sexymetobe Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Tomorrow morning (Tuesday) April 29th, 2014  Very Happy 
Just starting this journal for accountability...

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds! Empty Re: Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds!

Post  Mareh Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:58 am

Good luck! We are all here to support you! You and I have about the same amount of weight to get off... Even though this is a pretty rough diet to start ... Once you get past the first few days it will get easier so stick with it! You got this!!!

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds! Empty Re: Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds!

Post  fayest21 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:28 pm

good luck dear

fayest21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani33 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Today is day 1 for me too, we can do it!

Ani33

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Good luck to you! We are all here for support! This truly works- stick with it- the feeling you get at being in control is the best! And you truly CAN eat anything and lose weight. When I feel like eating even just one more bite - I pretend that I really DID have bypass surgery and that the extra bite will make me sick- so I stop. Yes it can be hard- but oh my gosh- so rewarding!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds! Empty First day - first meal

Post  sexymetobe Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Oh my goodness, I am so touched by all of the responses of support. Thank you all for the lovely comments.  Smile 

Breakfast: 4 shot Americano (so just espresso and water over ice).
Lunch: 5 bites bacon - cooked crisp and crumbled and cooked with one egg. (The fat/protein should hold me over until dinner.
Dinner:
I will be back to report my dinner five bite choice!
Thanks again for all of the support; means the world to me! I have such a long way to go with my weight loss, so having so many doing this plan with me, makes it seem very doable!
I plan on drinking lots of water today.

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Post  JL's Mom Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:28 pm

If you feel like your going to give in have some hot tea. I wasn't a tea drinker but I am now!

JL's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:31 pm

I have a long way to go too! I need to lose at least 110 pounds - but I am on day 5 of this plan and already lost 11 pounds! I am a true believer. This is it. I have done everything else. I have done them all numerous times. I feel like this is a rock solid plan to her us where we need to go. I watched Dr Lewis's video on you tube- and I am more convinced than ever. The interviewer had gone on the 5 bite diet for 2 weeks and lost 20 pounds. He couldn't believe it. When dr Lewis did the diet- he lost like 57 pounds in just over 2 months. It's not necessarily the quickness but the fact that it works. Although the quickness is great motivation - especially for those of us at the end of our rope!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds! Empty Tea tip

Post  sexymetobe Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:32 pm

JL's Mom wrote:If you feel like your going to give in have some hot tea.  I wasn't a tea drinker but I am now!

I love tea and this is a fantastic idea. I always feel comforted with a cup of tea in the evening. I don't drink a cup of tea in the evening all the time though. This should help with wanting to munch on something! Thanks for the great tip! Smile

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Post  JL's Mom Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:35 pm

i've discovered Chai. It's simply the best!!

JL's Mom

Back to top Go down

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds! Empty I watched the youtube video too.

Post  sexymetobe Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:36 pm

tammyjm10 wrote:I have a long way to go too! I need to lose at least 110 pounds - but I am on day 5 of this plan and already lost 11 pounds! I am a true believer. This is it. I have done everything else. I have done them all numerous times. I feel like this is a rock solid plan to her us where we need to go. I watched Dr Lewis's video on you tube- and I am more convinced than ever. The interviewer had gone on the 5 bite diet for 2 weeks and lost 20 pounds. He couldn't believe it. When dr Lewis did the diet- he lost like 57 pounds in just over 2 months. It's not necessarily the quickness but the fact that it works.  Although the quickness is great motivation - especially for those of us at the end of our rope!

Oh my GOSH! 11 pounds already! YOU ARE A ROCK STAR! I watched the video on youtube yesterday too. I like the fact that it's no counting this or that, portioning on scale; just five bites! Looking forward to this journey with you.

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds! Empty Day one over

Post  sexymetobe Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:08 am

So, it was a bit of white knuckling it, but I managed to stay on plan.
Dinner ended up being cream cheese mixed with Splenda and a squirt of lemon juice. I microwaved it for 12 seconds until warm.
It was like a low carb cheesecake pudding. I wanted the higher fat for satiety for the rest of the night.
I made it in one of the tiniest bowls (usually used for salsa) etc.
I also washed that down with a nice hot cup of green tea. I am having tummy trouble, I have cramping and maybe the "plumbing" is a bit on the bad side since I have IBS and have changed the way I'm eating again to minimal food with primarily low carb items.
I will probably have to add some sugar free psyllium husk two my water twice tomorrow; possibly daily to avoid excruciating tummy problems.
Onward! I step on the scale in the morning....hoping to see at least a pound gone. That would be nice!

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds! Empty Day 2

Post  sexymetobe Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:22 pm

So far so good. I did go to bed last night with extreme abdominal pain.  Crying or Very sad  I knew it was because the "plumbing" was screwed up.
I increased my water by A LOT, and also took some sugar free Metamucil.
Today is still troublesome, but better than last night. I literally had to smash a pillow on my lower right side to be able to get to sleep.
I was down only one pound today.
Breakfast today: Iced 4 shot Americano
Lunch: Boiled Egg with sea salt, bacon and Sriracha hot chili sauce.
Dinner:  Question 

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds! Empty Day three down 4 pounds now

Post  sexymetobe Thu May 01, 2014 8:01 pm

So, I'm a bit tired and have a slamming headache, but I am going to keep pushing through it.
Breakfast: 4 shot Americano
Lunch: whipped cauliflower (made into mashed potato with sea salt, and red pepper flake) ground beef
Dinner:

Starting: 260, 259, 256

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Thu May 01, 2014 8:53 pm

You are doing SO GOOD- so sorry for all your tummy trouble-no fun! You are doing great tho! Excited for the future! Every single day that passes this just gets easier . Gone are my headaches-and each morning that i wake up and can feel great about the day before-thats worth everything. Remember-one step at a time- but always forward.

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  sexymetobe Thu May 01, 2014 9:06 pm

tammyjm10 wrote:You are doing SO GOOD- so sorry for all your tummy trouble-no fun! You are doing great tho!  Excited for the future!  Every single day that passes this just gets easier . Gone are my headaches-and each morning that i wake up and can feel great about the day before-thats worth everything. Remember-one step at a time- but always forward.

Thanks for the kind words and support. Glad to hear the headaches leave. Yes, one step at a time. I have to keep reminding myself I didn't put this weight on overnight! So, it won't come off overnight!

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Thu May 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Haha thats EXACTLY how i think! I always want 100 pounds gone in a week . Doesnt work that way Sad but for the first time- i feel like i have a handle on my eating. Thats huge. Its all i could ask for.

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds! Empty Feeling exhausted today

Post  sexymetobe Fri May 02, 2014 11:47 pm

I have debilitating fatigue today. I had coffee this morning and then didn't eat my first meal until 4 pm.
I feel like I am going to vomit and have had a headache.
Breakfast: Americano Iced
Lunch: Faux fried rice - (cauliflower diced into pieces of rice in the food processor, then pan fried until tender in a bit of butter, then added beaten egg to make it more like real fried rice) sriracha sauce
Dinner:

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Annna Sat May 03, 2014 2:43 am

sexymetobe wrote:So far so good. I did go to bed last night with extreme abdominal pain.  Crying or Very sad  I knew it was because the "plumbing" was screwed up.
Today is still troublesome, but better than last night. I literally had to smash a pillow on my lower right side to be able to get to sleep.

Way to stick with it!! we weigh the exact amount! and today is my first day. I think I did ok. I don't own a scale, but excited to see my weight at the gym monday at work. Lets do this together!!

Annna

Back to top Go down

Post  Annna Sat May 03, 2014 2:49 am

Annna wrote:
sexymetobe wrote:So far so good. I did go to bed last night with extreme abdominal pain.  Crying or Very sad  I knew it was because the "plumbing" was screwed up.

Way to stick with it!! we weigh the exact amount! and today is my first day.  I think I did ok. I don't own a scale, but excited to see my weight at the gym monday at work.   Lets do this together!! Oh and I also am watching carbs. I just can't help it. I'm very anxious to see if this will work for me. It seems to work for everybody wanting this so badly, and having tried so many things, I'm a littler nervous. how have you been feeling about things now that you have been on it for a few days ?

Annna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonotech03 Sat May 03, 2014 12:48 pm

I'm new here and this is my first day on the diet. I need lots of support.

Sonotech03

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Sat May 03, 2014 1:39 pm

Welcome! The first few days are the toughest- but believe me- its worth it! Just keep positive and read all the forums you can. Really helped me through. On my 8th day- and it really does get easier! We are all here for you!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Sexy Me To Be - My journey of losing 140 pounds! Empty Welcome!

Post  sexymetobe Sun May 04, 2014 4:03 am

Sonotech03 wrote:I'm new here and this is my first day on the diet. I need lots of support.
Looking forward to taking the journey with you!

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Post  sexymetobe Sun May 04, 2014 4:12 am

Hi Annna,
Welcome! How did your day go today?
I spent yesterday extremely ill. I started feeling so very tired and was in bed at 5 pm. I just stayed there trying so hard not to get sick. Then at about 8:30, the fun began. Sad I was vomiting and had a high fever. My back and sides still hurt so bad.
My youngest son is sick too, and I had to take him to the doctors this morning. He has an ear infection and major sore throat. He vomited on the way home from the doctors. We were just quite the pair.
My oldest son fed me a few bites of banana last night and gave me some ice water. Around 5 am, I had one graham cracker and some more ice water as my stomach was burning so bad.
I still have a fever and now have added diarrhea to the party! yay me! Sad
The scale this morning read 255.
Going to head back to bed. I feel super lethargic.
Meals today:
Breakfast: half cup of tea
Lunch: Nothing
Dinner: A little raisin bran and a tad of milk
Too scared to eat as I don't want to get sick again.

sexymetobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Sun May 04, 2014 2:09 pm

cheers cheers cheers  3 cheers for you!!!! 5lbs down that is stupendous!!!!

I am sorry to hear about the sickness of you and your son. I hope you both feel better soon. Get well and keep us posted on your recovery.  flower 

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next