5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoming Advice

5 posters

Go down

Welcoming Advice Empty Welcoming Advice

Post  FitAt50 Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Day 2
Coffee w/ half and half (breakfast)
2 meatballs (5 bites)

This is it so far today. I need to lose 110 lbs! Lost 1.5 lbs. (since day 1)

Open to any and all advice..........
FitAt50
FitAt50

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Advice Empty Re: Welcoming Advice

Post  JL's Mom Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:38 pm

I can't stress it enough...hot tea when you feel hungry. It has to be hot tea. It works wonders for me. I'm drinking some now!

JL's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  JL's Mom Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:40 pm

...and checking into this forum. It's very motivating!  

JL's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  FitAt50 Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Thanks for the advice!  I was just ready to crack! BUT putting on the water for some tea as I write!  BE IN TOUCH AGAIN !  Thank you  Smile

Finishing the day with 5 last bites of (leftover) meatballs on tostitos

HOT herbal blueberry tea in a large mug Smile

Will post result tomorrow - JLsmom how long have you been doing this & how are you doing?
FitAt50
FitAt50

Back to top Go down

Post  JL's Mom Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:30 am

I will keep on touch! I started on Saturday. It's such a coincidence because I was drinking some tea I bought from Target that has blueberry in it! I'm not sure how much I've lost but my belly went down. That's good enough for me!

JL's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mareh Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:51 am

My main thing is protein! Looks like you got that...it just seems to stick with me for a long time. I did a "snickers day" and almost cracked. It wasn't enough protein... I was hungry and miserable and the heart burn was killer. It doesn't mean that I won't have one of those days ever again.. but I know now that protein is the key for me. Those first few days are really hard so just keep with it.. the hunger and irritation just lasts a little while. I decided that when I feel the hunger I just drink a bottle of water as fast as I can and I tell myself I am not hungry and that I am just bored. It seems to help and hold me back just a little while longer. =) Good luck! We are here for you!!!

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Post  FitAt50 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:09 pm

Good Morning and thank you both for you great advice! It's working so far! 3.1 lbs down for a total of 4.6 !! I'll take it Smile

A huge thanks to you for your help and continued support Smile JL's Mom congrats on making it through your day 3! I wasn't a scale person but I have so much to lose I feel like I need to see each tiny result. I used to lose weight (or gain) by what size clothes I was wearing ..... Then I started by larger ones .... got a little out of control Sad Anyway back on the right track again, only 105.4 lbs to go Smile

Mareh, am a huge Atkins fan so something inside me prompted me to protein. How is your journey going?

Thank you both! Keep up the good work! Good luck today! I here for ya! Keep in touch!

FitAt50
FitAt50

Back to top Go down

Post  JL's Mom Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:37 pm

It looks like we are all doing great! Stay on track. It will become second nature soon!

JL's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  FitAt50 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:12 pm

Thanks! JLsMom- off grocery shopping (yuck) and then to Target. Another exciting day in suburbia Smile
FitAt50
FitAt50

Back to top Go down

Post  FitAt50 Thu May 01, 2014 11:33 am

1.3. Down again today ! Total weight loss in 3 days 5.9 Smile
Have a great day all!
FitAt50
FitAt50

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Thu May 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Congrats that is awesome!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  FitAt50 Thu May 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Thanks! How are you doing?
FitAt50
FitAt50

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Thu May 01, 2014 2:37 pm

I am feeling great! I think the first 3 days were hard but the forum and reading others successes have helped. I have come too far (yes 3 days on 5bites is far) to stop now. Today is may 1st and I look forward to great weight loss this month. I look forward to getting back into my cute summer clothes. Or not looking pregnant in them.  Shocked  LOL!!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  FitAt50 Fri May 02, 2014 11:38 am

Good Morning! Might I say, you all are looking good! Come on, keep up the good work!
Stepped on the scale (have to) and another 1.3 for a total weight loss of 7.2 lbs since Monday !
Truth be told, can't really see it, clothes feel and look better but I'm to the point where I want to walk out the door and try on bathing suits - not happening YET!

Share! Share! Share! I love and look forward to your wisdom!
FitAt50
FitAt50

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Fri May 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey fitat50! I too have 100 pounds to lose- and as of day 6 have lost 12. This truly does work- and every day that you can accomplish this is that much closer to our goal! I have done EVERY diet on the planet- more than once- and this plan actually makes me feel hopeful- more hopeful than i think ive ever felt in the past. We can do this- and we can do this together! This truly is our chance and our time- let this be the last diet we ever do!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  FitAt50 Fri May 02, 2014 2:31 pm

I'M WITH YOU! I feel like I could write my own book on dieting I have so much experience on them! Congrats on your weight loss! Are you exercising? 12 lbs - what's your secret? Smile I can seem to get more than a poundish a day off and at around 500 cals a day, I would think more wound be melting off. Now it could be my dreaded metabolism so again, I am grateful to be losing every ounce!

Keep in touch! Thanks for your words of encouragement! Smile
FitAt50
FitAt50

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down