5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accountability Help...Sexy123 journey to goal and beyond

+10
Annna
kimbee
Ani33
cin123
MagicNumber3
tammyjm10
BrieBunny
Mareh
sexyarmywife
Sexy123
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Accountability Help...Sexy123 journey to goal and beyond - Page 3 Empty Re: Accountability Help...Sexy123 journey to goal and beyond

Post  Ani33 Wed May 07, 2014 4:09 am

Well done on staying so strong, you are doing great. Try and get plenty of rest.

Ani33

Back to top Go down

Accountability Help...Sexy123 journey to goal and beyond - Page 3 Empty Re: Accountability Help...Sexy123 journey to goal and beyond

Post  Sexy123 Thu May 08, 2014 12:35 pm

Day 9

B-coffee and multivitamin 
L-chicken wrap and snickers (5bites)
D- rotessiere. Chicken and Chinese noodles. (5bites)

I will try the 5 hr window as well as the window for exercise today.

Day 10 here I am ready to conquer you.  I feel strong and confident in spite of everything going on around me.  If I can conquer this emotionally, I will have conquered my biggest hurdle regarding my weight.  I am being tested on that end and I am surviving.  3 cheers for me. cheers  cheers  cheers

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Thu May 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Hey sexy! Glad to hear your MIL is doing better. Sounds like you are staying strong and on plan. Stress never helps our eating-but the way this plan works- i think its easier to deal with than others out there. No matter where you are -5 bites is available! Hope you have a great day- we are here for you! Great job on handling all the craziness in your life!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicNumber3 Fri May 09, 2014 4:23 pm

So proud of you for staying strong amidst all the grief and chaos! A huge toast to you!

MagicNumber3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Fri May 09, 2014 4:53 pm

Thanks Magic and Tammy!

Day 10 went fairly well.

B-multivitamin.  I forgot coffee.  But am wondering if it is the source of my loose stools.
L- chicken and noodles, snickers (5bites)
D- chicken and noodles, snickers (5bites)

I has a can of diet soda yesterday and ....hated it!!!!!   It made me feel yucky.  I don't know if it was just a feeling of guilt, feeling bloated, or a combination.  But I saw Dr. on my 600lb life discourage his patients against carbonated beverages because they stretch the stomach and that is how I think I felt. Anyway, perhaps a sip here or there but I know I can find a better beverage to quench MY thirst.

Exercise went ok yesterday.  I worked out in the suggested window and I did not feel starved afterwards like I was afraid of.  Things went well and it was a good distraction for me.

I tried on my Goal#1 dress and it fit just fine.   cheers  cheers  cheers I am not sure because I am going through so much that I am being super hard on myself.  But I felt myself feeling that sure it fits but it could fit looser or better etc....  Therefore, although I hit my moved up goal and was going to step on the scale when I met it, I will wait until the end of the month like I initially set forth. (Unless of course I am feeling better next week.). But I don't want any set backs now and the last few days I had to remind myself that I did not want to go beyond my 5 bites.  6 bites are ok and 7 bites are still great, but I want to stay POP as much as I can.

Mothers Day is upon us and I will have additional bites.  I haven't figured out my plan yet, but I will come up with something before the end of have day.

Day 11 and still POPing along!!!!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Fri May 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Great job sexy! I too think carbonated beverages are not the best - so cutting those out could greatly help! Since my daughter is doing the five bite also- we decided we would stay five bites even for Mother's Day ! I know eating more than that even for a special occasion will not make me happy- so I need to stick to plan. And stay AWAY from the scale!!! Haha

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Sat May 10, 2014 5:46 am

lol!  lol!  I just laughed out load because my husband can clearly tell I am slimming down both look and feel.  The lumps are simply not as large.  But I am sure he is completely confused and asking himself what kind of diet is she on having me bring her home candy bars all of the time.  Very Happy

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Sat May 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Haha that's hysterical! Right? What diet in the world wants you to eat snickers?

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Mon May 12, 2014 12:44 am

Day 11
B- multivitamin
L- snickers and burger 10 bites. ( My mil snuck off to get lunch and I had just completed my snickers.  Ugh!)
D-fish, snickers, and misc 12 bites ( My bil grilled all day because he knew we were coming to town.)

So I always knew I was goin to pre- set additional bites for this weekend...esp after my mil had the heart attack and I knew we were headed out of state to check in on her.  With that being said, I did better than I anticipated.  Because I have been POP since day 1 AND because I want this to be a lifestyle for me, I wanted to reduce my bites while still celebrating and hanging out with family.  I live over 12 hrs away from most of them and knew it would be hard but I allowed myself a range and I came under if for every meal.  I refused to snack and I tried to stay in bed as long as possible to be able to justify skipping breakfast.  The hardest part was the long drive.  If I go to sleep at or before 11pm it is easy to not indulge at night.  However, when u r on a cross country drive and are used to snacking and drinking sugary drinks for the trek...that was harder than I anticipated.  So my sugar free gum has been my saving grace.  I even brought a sugar free soda along and slowly sipped it and it helped a bit as well. Overall, my succes really helped me to stay on track.  Yeah!!!

Last edited by Sexy123 on Mon May 12, 2014 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Mon May 12, 2014 2:03 am

Great job sexy! Sounds like you have a real grip on this! Yeah- I haven't had to do a car trip yet- that WILL be a challenge! But good job!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Mon May 12, 2014 6:04 am

Thanks Tammy'

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Mon May 12, 2014 7:45 pm

Day 12

Morther's Day

B- multivitamin
L- 5 bites snickers
D- roast beef and rice, chicken wings, pecan pie (15 bites)

The ride home last night was successful due to water and sugar free gum.  Hard but successful.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  MagicNumber3 Tue May 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Good job, Sexy! Can't believe you survived such a long car trip, true determination and discipline!

MagicNumber3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Wed May 14, 2014 3:41 am

Day 13
B-multivitamin
L-snickers (5bites)
D-Carmel apple (5bites). 

Feel bloated.  I can tell my fluid intake was down while on the road.  I look forward to flushing the fat this week.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Wed May 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Day 14
B-multivitamin
L-  snickers (5 bites)
D- snickers (5bites)

I don't really love only eating snickers BUT I want to make sure my system is re-set adequately after my extra bites from the weekend.  I will admit it is satisfying.  I just prefer more protein.

11 days until goal #2 dress and 17 days until weigh in.  I am praying the scales won't disappoint me.  But I am down another inch in the waist.  So progress is def being made.  cheers  cheers  cheers  3 cheers for me!

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Wed May 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Good job to you sexy! Sounds like you are doing great! I wish I could stay away from the scale like you! Good willpower! I am a scale junkie- but learning how to not let it ruin my mood! I'm sure after you finally do weigh - you will get a fantastic reward!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Wed May 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Thanks Tammy!  I am a scale junkie as well which is why I HAVE to stay off for now. We I lost over 70lbs a few years ago, I would weigh myself up to 5 times each morning.  I would reposition on my floor.  I would double check to see if I could let another drop of urine out.  I would take off all jewelry etc....  It was madness.  So this time around, I need to be secure and successful before I step on the scale.  If not, I know I will judge myself too harshly.  But by the end of the month or even if I weighed today, I know I am ready to take the non-movement or tiny advances with great pride.  I know that I can do this for the last time.  So I am really trying to stay focused and this forum has been a huge help.  I can't wait to read the book for that added inspiration.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Wed May 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Yes sexy- let's make this the last diet we ever have to be on! No more thinking about it 24/7 - no more hating the way we look- no more bad attitude cuz we are so miserable. THIS IS IT. we are strong. We need to keep going. No stopping.

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Thu May 15, 2014 12:52 am

We will keep going!!!

What is your ultimate reward when you reach your goal?

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Thu May 15, 2014 1:01 am

Wow- that's something that I've never ever thought about. I guess because I never thought I could possibly get there ! Hmmmm- I will have to think about that! Haha

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Thu May 15, 2014 1:15 am

Of course you will get there!!!  Take your time and let me know what you come up with.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Fri May 16, 2014 11:56 am

Day 15

B-coffee and multivitamin
L- cabbage and turkey, snickers (5 bites)
D-cabbage and turkey, snickers (5 bites)

i tried on a jacket that I could not even get my arms in 2 weeks ago.  Unbelievable!!!!!   So I am holding on to as many non-scale victories as possible.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Fri May 16, 2014 2:13 pm

Dr. Gail Matthews decided to test it out in a scientific study on how goals are influenced by writing them down, committing to action, and accountability. Four out of five of the groups did some variation of thinking about their goal, assessing their ability to achieve the goal, writing it down, writing action commitments and sharing these with a friend.  However, the most successful group did all of this and sent a weekly progress report to a friend. This fifth group had the highest success rate. They accomplished 76% of their goals. 

In this specific study, the accountability made all of the difference.

I think being accountable makes a huge difference.  When I last lost weight I was very active on the program's forum and I had real success.

I cant believe that it has barely been 2 weeks and I already feel so successful.  I think the biggest problem with me now is starting to become impatience.   bounce hurry hurry hurry i cant seem to wait until all of the weight falls off.  BUT I know it took me 4 years to gain it and I will not lose it all overnight.

But i now know I have the right tools and knowledge to do this and I am on my way.
I LOVE 5 BITES!!! I love you  I love you

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Post  tammyjm10 Fri May 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Haha sexy that's ME! I am impatient too! I want it gone NOW! But I feel like you- very successful so far. It's a great feeling!

tammyjm10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sexy123 Fri May 16, 2014 9:50 pm

Day  16
B-coffee multivitamin
L-turkey and cabbage, snickers (5 bites)
D-turkey and cabbage, snickers (5bites)

Yesterday went well. I was VERY tired but made it through ok.

Sexy123

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next