5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need all the help possible to stay on track

3 posters

Go down

need all the help possible to stay on track Empty need all the help possible to stay on track

Post  sexyarmywife Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:48 pm

Today is day 3 feeling kinda hungry ate some pickles since they are 0 calorie and the crunch helped. my starting weight was 186.8 and currently 185.0 hoping to reach my goal of 130 by my wedding next may so 55# to go!!!

sexyarmywife

Back to top Go down

need all the help possible to stay on track Empty Re: need all the help possible to stay on track

Post  Melham1 Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Good for you! I am on day 3 also. I'm ok now, but I know waiting for dinner is going to kill me!!!!!!! and I'm doing a 5 bite breakfast! Good luck.

Melham1

Back to top Go down

need all the help possible to stay on track Empty Re: need all the help possible to stay on track

Post  sexyarmywife Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Me as well! I take meds in the morning and have to eat with them so I eat a very high protein breakfast and it helps tons

sexyarmywife

Back to top Go down

Post  Mareh Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Some people are breakfast eaters. That's ok! I think we all had to make small adjustments to this diet. Mine was creamer in my coffee. As long as I can have coffee with creamer in it then I'm good until lunch time! Adjust it to make it work for you! Smile good luck!

Mareh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down