5 Bite Diet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3jaysmom - Life is Good!

+17
herbsgirl
spryng
Snow White
Lyra
Lisa
alexswins
rubywong
tijoni
darkshines
Brighteyes1385
teaismyhappyplace
walkerlori
Dani
Jenny P.
rachee08
Phil
3jaysmom
21 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

3jaysmom - Life is Good! Empty 3jaysmom - Life is Good!

Post  3jaysmom Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:06 am

Well, this AM was crapola, the scale said I GAINED 6 POUNDS in 1 day, WHAT???? I had a lean pocket for luch and dinner, and a coffee and vitamuffin for Bf, as I do EVERY DAY, and then I remebered the 1/4 bag of super salty popcorn. So, BLOAT CITY!!!! By the afternoon, I had "lost" 2 of the pounds, so I hope the rest are gone by tommorrow. Things like this make it tough from a motivation standpoint, but oh well, gotta move on....

Bf Coffee and vitamuffin
L lean pocket
OOPS vitamuffin
D 5 bites salmon, 5 bites mashed potatoes, 5 bites green beans,, double OOPS!!

But...I was going to fly off the handle because it was date night after all, and typically on that night I eat 15-20 bites, and I've lost the weight that I have while doing that every week, so it's par for the course, I guess
Back on track Fri!! And, I have to be super vigilant, because I am going on vaca starting Sat, and don't want to ruin myself. So I am going to make a vow to come to the website every day to help keep me on track- while I may not be perfect, I dont want to sabotage all my hard work. Smile Smile

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

3jaysmom - Life is Good! Empty keep yourself accountable

Post  Phil Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:11 pm

3Jaysmom i think its fantastic that you are wanting to keep yourself accountable and trust me having a little extra here and there can actually be a good thing as your body has to work extra hard one day to burn extra calories and the next day it expects to get the same amount of food and is probably still in the accelerated fat burning mode... well at least that's how it was explained to me lol i could be VERY wrong tho....

Good luck!
Phil
Phil
Admin

https://5bitediet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

3jaysmom - Life is Good! Empty Re: 3jaysmom - Life is Good!

Post  3jaysmom Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:13 am

Thanks Phil!
Today was good, Had my vitamuffin and coffee, went to they Gym and lifted weights, and did Zumba. Very Happy Made tacos for lunch, Had one, perfect for 5 bites! Had a few spoonfulls of refried beans with hot sauce. I couldn't help myself!! but it was only a few bites, so no big deal. Packed for the trip, and then my husband wanted to go out to dinner (what is with him lately??!?) so I had 1/2 roll with butter, 2 taquitos with HEAPS of guacamole, and some of the kids fries, a chicken nugget, a few bites of their pizza.....then 2 more taquitos. Crying or Very sad I felt so sick, it was AWFUL. It felt like my stomach couldn't hold that much anymore, and it couldn't. I went to the bathroom and ended up throwing up, it was so terrible. My 3 year old kept saying "mummmy is thowing up" to everyone in the bathroom. Embarassed It was sooo embarasing. I will not overeat like that again, so not worth it!!!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 am

This to me proves that this diet is like gastric banding! my aunty has had the surgery and is the same... if she eats too much or too fast it just comes back up! and i felt like throwing up a couple of times when i had over eaten... its NOT a good feeling... lol gotta love the kids and there willingness to share! hehe
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rachee08 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Oh man, 3jaysmom u sound like me!! One extra bite and its like ok and one of these... oh and just 1 of those, and may as well try that since I'm already cheating... mmhmm, and add guacomole cuz I so totally blew it anyways. haha! I HATE those days! But that's what TOMORROWS are for! Smile pick it up and jump back on board! We're rooting for youuu!!!
rachee08
rachee08

Back to top Go down

3jaysmom - Life is Good! Empty Wow, I did the same thing

Post  Jenny P. Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:26 am

Last Sunday the same thing happened to me. I had a bite here, a bite there and then I ended up so stuffed I got sick to my stomach. I learned my lesson.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Sun May 02, 2010 10:08 pm

O.K., I'm back from my road trip, Man, it was TOUGH!!!! I was great the 2 day s down, great at my sister's house, and then BAM, out to a huge breakfast before the races (Churchill Downs!! Not the Derby, though Smile ) Well, that opened the floodgates, and after that, it was all margaritas and guac!! the thing that was the worst was that I could not check in at this site because my wireless wasn't working Crying or Very sad

So, it's back in the saddle (still in Churchill Downs mode!) on Mon, I'm working so it should be a breeze. I gained 4 pounds over the week, so it's no messing around for me. I'm starting my new Tae Bo amped dvd's, too. Typical me, starting 2 big things at once....Wish Me Luck!!!!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

3jaysmom - Life is Good! Empty thats not bad at all!

Post  Phil Sun May 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Considering the position you were in i think that its FANTASTIC that you did that well!!!

Good on You! Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Mon May 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Today is going well, only because I caught a stomach bug!!! Crying or Very sad After I came back to bed last night after throwing up, my husband said "look at the bright side, you lost calories without working out!" What a gem, lol. But, he knows me too well, even staying in bed today, all I could think of was hopping on the scale! I'm such a dork Very Happy

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dani Tue May 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Wow...I sure hope you feel better soon. It's nice to have such a positive husband around, lol.

Dani

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Wed May 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Well, yesterday went well, mostly because of the remains of the stomach flu, but I'll take it!! The nurse told me to eat only probiotic yogurt, and clear soup. No, I did not count my bites!! Laughing At least this got rid of those extra pounds from vaca. My tummy still feels a little wonky, so I'm sticking to the yogurt and soup for another day, and then maybe snickers for a few days to keep my stomach"shrunk" Scince I havent been able to eat lately, I'm afraid I'll go crazy and eat everything in sight. I have to admit, I'M STARVING!!! I've also taken a few more days off from working out because of the flu, and I don't feel like starting back up. It takes months to make a habit, and only a week to break it, I swear. UUGH. Gotta keep going...

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Thu May 06, 2010 12:45 am

Hang in there 3jaysmom!

Hope you get better real soon!
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  walkerlori Thu May 06, 2010 12:55 am

Being sick sucks!

Feel better soon.
walkerlori
walkerlori

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Thu May 06, 2010 1:13 am

Thanks guys!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Thu May 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Here I go again.....after a few days of eating almost nothing, I've had

My 5 bite lunch- perfect!
2 bites of a waffle with syrup-- oops
3 bites of egg mcmuffin-oops
3 spinach and cheese bites-oops
2 baby pickles-oops

I think 3 days of eating nothing but broth made me want to taste everything. Any other day I would be able to say, "fine, I'm done eating,15 bites for the day, no big deal" but tonight is date night and Aaron will want to go out to eat (and drink..) so I am in trouble. The only thing that I think I can say realistically (sp?) is to say that I will have NO alcoholic beverages of any kind (once I have one, forget about caring what I eat) and I will have only 5 bites of each thing. That is something I think I can stick to.

My sister called this afternoon and told me that she'd lost another 3 pounds, she's lost twice the amount of weight that I have (not on 5 bite, and she's been at it for 5 more weeks than me) and I can't help but be a bit jealous. What is with my psyche today!?!? Embarassed

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Fri May 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Today has been OK, 5Bites of a hash brown for BF , 3bites of a lobster roll with a mini pickle for lunch, with about 5 oyster crackers. 2 bites of the kids mac n cheese, to be COMPLETELY HONEST about it. What a waste of 2 bites. Yuck. Dinner will be... I dont know, 5 bites of something Smile

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Mon May 10, 2010 3:11 pm

This weekend was....a typical weekend. Sat was no BF, a 20 bite lunch, and 5 bite sushi dinner. Sun was Mothers day, or "food day". I had 2 med size pancakes with syrup, 1 scrambled egg, and about 8 bites potatoes, 2 bites of toast with butter, and one sausage link. No lunch, and dinner was another doozy. 2 margaritas, 1 order of guac (practically all by myself!) with chips, of course, I bet 3/4 a basket full. and two small fish tacos, with the sauce. All I can say is that at least I'm fully aware of what I am eating while I am eating it, and remain fully aware after it. Three months ago, I would have eaten everything on my plate, and not even remembered doing it. Not that I didn't overeat this weekend, but at least I didn't eat everything on my plate when I was full, like I used to do. I consider that a small victory. Aaron is gone on business this week, so it should be very easy to stay on track, because cooking for my kids is easy (rotisserie chicken with raw carrots and mashed potatoes will prob be what they have for dinner every night, and they'll be happy, and I won't be tempted!!!) So, I'm thinking of 5 days striaght of special k bars, and maybe veggie soup. Oh yeah, no weighing myself untill Mon!!!!!!!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Tue May 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Mon was good, bagel thin and soup for lunch, I cant remember dinner, but I remember staying on track....Today was a bagel thin for BF, 5 bites of a hotdog for lunch, a bagel thin with tuna for dinner. I worked out, so now I'm contemplating having 5 bites of sushi, because I'm ravenous, and I'd rather plan an extra 5 bites of healthy food, than feel starving and binge on junk. I'm working tomorrow, so it should be a repeat of Mon, bagel thin, soup, sushi dinner. I hope this week pays off!!! Very Happy Very Happy

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Wed May 12, 2010 3:45 pm

I had the sushi yesterday, I was starving, AND... I ate about 20 fries from mcdonalds and 2 bites of cheeseburger off my kids plates. My daughter kept saying "no no, mama, these are Julias!" I felt like such a fatty, stealing food I didn't need off my own kid's plates!! Laughing

Today so far I had a bagel thin for BF, and I have 4 falafel mini patties with hummus for lunch, with a small bowl of brocc soup ( its just pureed broccoli, basically, theres no cheese) Dinner will be 5 california rolls. I want to lose 5 pounds this week, I think I'm doing pretty well, but I wont allow myself to get on the scale untill Mon. Not weighing myself is harder than not eating, I swear Smile

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm

MUST. BREAK. SCALE. ADDITCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It said I gained 1 lb from yesterday, scew that damn scale!! Razz OK, back to business. 5 bite bagel thin for BF, 3 bite falafel patties, 3 bites spinach patties for lunch. I'm having 5 bites sushi for dinner. Aaron is coming home from his business trip, I miss him! The only prob is, I hope I can stick to eating well when he comes home, b/c I know he will want to go out.... Evil or Very Mad

I can do it

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

3jaysmom - Life is Good! Empty the scale

Post  teaismyhappyplace Thu May 13, 2010 7:37 pm

i must jump on the scale like 4-5 times a day, KNOWING that i wont see a difference.
builds an OCD doesnt it?
teaismyhappyplace
teaismyhappyplace

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Mon May 17, 2010 5:43 pm

It's been a very typical weekend, bagel thin for bf, lunch Sat was 5 bites of cheeseburger with about 20 fries. dinner was 5 pieces of sushi. Sun was bagel thin for bf, lunch was fresco taco from taco bell, and 7 bites of pinto beans. Dinner was crazy!. bread with butter, 3 oz steak, 3 spears broccoli, 1 bite kids chicken, about 20+ LOADED potato fries, and........about 10 bites mac n cheese. So far today, bagel thin BF (of course Smile ) and 5 bites of black bean and mango kashi frozen meal. also 5 mini ritz crackers with cheese. Dinner will be sushi or 5 more bites of the black bean and mango kashi. No scale untill next Mon!!!!! That rule is more important than 5 bites for me!!!

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Wed May 19, 2010 6:44 pm

I've been pretty good lately, not counting my bites, just eating small amounts 3X a day. I'm just seeing what my weight will be next Mon after a week of not counting, but paying attention. We'll see!!! Very Happy

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  3jaysmom Fri May 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Well, I couldn't stand it, I got on the scale, and............drumroll please, ...I was EXACTLY THE SAME. Ugh, the reality is that you have to do this FOR REAL. If you want to keep losing, 5 bites lunch, 5 bites dinner, that's it. Back to basics.

3jaysmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Phil Fri May 21, 2010 11:01 pm

3Jaysmom as loing as you learnt something valuable while paying attention thats a huge important factor Smile
Phil
Phil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next